Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:50:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Erkallys' 3D printing service - The cheapest way to 3D print !  (Read 1265 times)
Erkallys (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 01:34:07 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2016, 10:18:40 PM by Erkallys

Hello everyone ! So now my 3D printer is ready, so I am to offer her services to you.

For christmas big promotions ! 0,01BTC maximum flat price on pretty everything !

Specs :

10-100mm/min of impression
60µ precision
21,5x21x18cm of impression space

Prices won't follow a defined partern and will depend on the size, the time and the location it has to be shipped to. I consider myself as quite cheap, since price will never be more than 35€/kg. So never more than 35€, because that's quite hard to print 1kg in one piece Undecided...

Unfortunatly, all my colors did not arrived yet, so I con only offer white and orange prints now.

Apply here or PM me if you want to order Smiley. I'd prefer here but do as you wish.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Erkallys (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 04:10:51 PM

Reserved + little bump
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 04:30:27 PM

I will def contact you sooner or later to make something. Smiley
Erkallys (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 05:28:42 PM

I will def contact you sooner or later to make something. Smiley

I'll be waiting you ! I can insure you that you won't be deceived and if you order something big enough I'll make you a discount Wink !
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 04:16:44 PM

Sent you a PM about a work request  Smiley

gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:32:37 AM

Hi,

Got passed your thread info. I'm after a couple of. It's being printed and wondered if you could give me a price. They are ducts for the Antminer S7.

Only place I can find them is the USA and I live in the U.K. and the postage is really expensive.

Here's the EBAY item number of what I'm after:- 172134194275

Thanks.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:09:58 AM

Hey dude just out of sheer curiosity may I ask which 3d printer you have bought because I am planning to get into 3d printing myself and gathering info on a future purchase. And do people need to send print designs to you or you are designing everything yourself? Just clarifying the model will do thank you.
Erkallys (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 10:46:55 AM

Hi,

Got passed your thread info. I'm after a couple of. It's being printed and wondered if you could give me a price. They are ducts for the Antminer S7.

Only place I can find them is the USA and I live in the U.K. and the postage is really expensive.

Thanks.

I've saw what you want and I can do it. How much would you like to get ? Price is degressive so I need to know how much you would be looking for.

Hey dude just out of sheer curiosity may I ask which 3d printer you have bought because I am planning to get into 3d printing myself and gathering info on a future purchase. And do people need to send print designs to you or you are designing everything yourself? Just clarifying the model will do thank you.

I have a Prusa i3. But which printer you should choose is up to what use you reserve for it and what you're willing to do or do not.
No, most of the time, I can find an existing model, but if what they want is specific, they can send me the design. I can also, of course design it, if not too hard.
gt_addict

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:20:35 PM

Hi,

Thanks.

I've saw what you want and I can do it. How much would you like to get ? Price is degressive so I need to know how much you would be looking for.

Im only after 2 pieces. But if the price is significantly less (per unit) for more then I may have more. Its all subject to price of course (including shipping to the UK). Thanks for your time.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Erkallys (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:27:22 PM

Hi,

Thanks.

Im only after 2 pieces. But if the price is significantly less (per unit) for more then I may have more. Its all subject to price of course (including shipping to the UK). Thanks for your time.

I can offer a 25% discount on each pieces and so the fifth is free if you want. About price, yours will be mine. I have no idea of how much it costs.
gt_addict

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:27:44 PM

Hi,

Thanks.

I can offer a 25% discount on each pieces and so the fifth is free if you want. About price, yours will be mine. I have no idea of how much it costs.

That makes two of us as I don't know how much they retail for here, only in the US. The ebay listing had 4 ducts for $28 plus I assume $5 for shipping within the US (I can only see the international cost). $40 for 5ducts shipped sound reasonable?

Erkallys (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:01:03 AM

Hi,

Thanks.

That makes two of us as I don't know how much they retail for here, only in the US. The ebay listing had 4 ducts for $28 plus I assume $5 for shipping within the US (I can only see the international cost). $40 for 5ducts shipped sound reasonable?

Yes, of course it is ! For when would you need them ? Also, do you have a preference in colour ? I have red and yellow en masse and less orange and white, but I should have enough for your order.
gt_addict

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:40:30 AM

Hi,

Thanks.

Yes, of course it is ! For when would you need them ? Also, do you have a preference in colour ? I have red and yellow en masse and less orange and white, but I should have enough for your order.

White would be nice for two of them if you can. And whatever colour for the rest (if you can make them all the same?).

Thanks.

gt_addict

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:06:39 AM

Any update?

Erkallys (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:53:07 PM

Any update?

So I need to update you Cheesy ? I accepted the work, there's no problem, and I'll start produce them tomorrow morning.
gt_addict

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:17:53 PM

Any update?

So I need to update you Cheesy ? I accepted the work, there's no problem, and I'll start produce them tomorrow morning.

Cheesy sorry I didn't mean to be a pushy customer.

I'll be patient and wait until I hear from you when they are done and we can sort payment and delivery details  Smiley

gt_addict

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:14:54 AM

Hi Erkallys,

How are the ducts coming along?

Thanks.

gt_addict

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:24:59 PM

Received the ducts I ordered from Erkallys today. Great guy to deal with. Ducts are great. Price was great too. Highly recommend him for 3D Printing work!!

Erkallys (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:54:42 PM

Received the ducts I ordered from Erkallys today. Great guy to deal with. Ducts are great. Price was great too. Highly recommend him for 3D Printing work!!

I confirm I have finished that job. This was really a great pleasure to deal with you !

Now, since that job is cleared, I'm available for a new one. I'll also offer some special prices for Christmas for the whole month of December so take advantage of it now Wink ! As always do not forget that price can be discussed Wink !
Erkallys (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:17:49 PM

Bump
bonooll

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:42:13 PM

are you still taking 3D print cases?
Erkallys (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:50:22 PM

are you still taking 3D print cases?

Yes I am still offering my service !
gt_addict

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:36:04 PM

Hi Erkallys,

Do you have the facility to design a custom duct? Its a strange request but for my current rig set up i would like to condense the overall area it takes up and relocating a fan would save quite a bit of space. I can provide some measurements and the part numbers and details of the fan and server psu the duct would connect to.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: