Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:10:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't los  (Read 30415 times)
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:09:38 PM

GET ON THE WAVE WITH BTC.SURF

BTC.SURF

Admin u didnt answer my question. How did u get that negative trust?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wakasaki808 (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:16:27 PM

Anyone can give a trust feedback here on forum. There will always be some who don't like specific projects, especialy in gambling section. Wink
If people would give positive trust feedback for every answer i have given or for every payment received then it would be different, but people
only tend to rate negatively. Wink
wakasaki808 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:17:22 PM

Okay, I am seeing it now,  started paying...
Cool beans,  thanks,  now we watch, you keep this going...  I will keep coming back...

Kind and warm welcome and thank you for the positive feedback! Smiley
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:21:34 PM

Anyone can give a trust feedback here on forum. There will always be some who don't like specific projects, especialy in gambling section. Wink
If people would give positive trust feedback for every answer i have given or for every payment received then it would be different, but people
only tend to rate negatively. Wink

Ok Smiley thanks for the reply. I will invest and see how it works.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:35:04 PM

You already run the promotion as I thought you mentioned about running one shortly after the first 48 hours has been completed for the site.
Have I missed it already and if not. Can you elaborate what it is about. Then I will decide whether I will put some bits into your program.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
wakasaki808 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:38:55 PM

You already run the promotion as I thought you mentioned about running one shortly after the first 48 hours has been completed for the site.
Have I missed it already and if not. Can you elaborate what it is about. Then I will decide whether I will put some bits into your program.

Official launch giveaway has not yet been announced.
As yesterday we were having delays with receiving deposits,
we wanted to make sure everything works perfectly before
involving more members. Now as everything is functioning perfectly
we are slowly putting together the giveaway rules.
You haven't missed it, just stay tuned for updates here and on our
social profiles.
skysblu

Activity: 219
Merit: 205

_Bitcoin Africa_

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:42:29 PM

is it still working normally? i would like to try it out myself
iram66680

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:44:53 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 08:57:38 PM by iram66680

Is anybody putting in more than 0.5btc into this site, I don't see any thing on the deposit sheet that has above this or is that the minimum allowed? Are you planning on upping the amount allowed to deposit at once?
I see that members are saying you can do more than one deposit to the same address, will it allow it to send out your payments in lump sumps if you do this?
The maximum allowed deposit is 0.5 BTC
You can make as many deposits as you like.
If you will send two different payments to 1 generated wallet,
it will make thesedeposits separate and send payments as for separate deposits.
But the minimum allowed is 0.005btc correct? So what if someone put in 0.004btc for one deposit then the second as 0.001btc would they be rejected or still be processed  as one valid deposit of the minimum of 0.005btc?
They would both stay in the account, transactions do not get rejected if they are less amount.
Few people have already mistakenly sent smaller amount, we have issued a refund for them upon request. Wink
But if they stay in the account do they just accumulate until they reach the 0.005btc minimum?
Are the getting the hourly payouts after that happens or are just sitting there idle not doing anything?

They wouldnt  be accepted as a deposit. They would just stay there. The limits are mentioned on btc.surf homepage, in 3 places for people not to make a mistake. But if they do, we are open to refund the sent deposit so you could add a bit and deposit again so it reaches the minimum allowed.
I did just that for the amount of 0.004btc. I sent you the details in order to get it refunded back to where it was sent from.
Can you provide me the refund tx id for that in a pm please? Let me know if I have any other deposits just sitting at that same deposit address I provided and not having been accepted as an allowed deposit amount.

Akarabzie

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:52:46 PM

Admin its been around 18 hours now and no payment to my account can you please check payment

34LweGjML2EfLmVkW1Y5DZyrwWS16mhfb4  of 0.05003171 BTC

Refund if possible, let me know if we can try again.

Admin can you check this for me please?

Refund for the delayed deposit , paid back.
https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/15a88bbb19cfcdd450282cc05f9b53e764927fa901d76cba1fe1cf5006baabb2

We apologize that this happened. Yesterday we had some delays as i explained many times before.
Today deposits are going thru without delays and are registering in our system without problems.
And those who deposited yesterday at the problematic time, refunds have been sent out, check few
posts back for proof of payments.

Got the refund thanks man. I'll try again today.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☰☰☰☰ WAVESTHE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEEDWAVES ☰☰☰☰☷☷☷☷☷☷
DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGEBTC & FIAT GATEWAYSCOMMUNITY ASSETSICOs/LPOS
▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬JOIN WAVES COMMUNITY PORTAL▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:53:41 PM

Official launch giveaway has not yet been announced.
As yesterday we were having delays with receiving deposits,
we wanted to make sure everything works perfectly before
involving more members. Now as everything is functioning perfectly
we are slowly putting together the giveaway rules.
You haven't missed it, just stay tuned for updates here and on our
social profiles.
Good to know that I did not miss out on it as I was waiting for a giveaway or promotion to start this program and trying out a deposit.
If all goes well with it, would you be raising the maximum amount of deposits amounts or would that just take too much from the allotted amount you have to payout existing investors?

wakasaki808 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:55:45 PM

We were only experiencing small delays yesterday for some members.
As from today we are working without any errors or delays.
zxcvbn987

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:01:23 PM

it works normally now. better than yesterday =)
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:01:34 PM

Admin its been around 18 hours now and no payment to my account can you please check payment

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/15a88bbb19cfcdd450282cc05f9b53e764927fa901d76cba1fe1cf5006baabb2

We apologize that this happened. Yesterday we had some delays as i explained many times before.
Today deposits are going thru without delays and are registering in our system without problems.
And those who deposited yesterday at the problematic time, refunds have been sent out, check few

Well it does your business good to know you are giving refunds for the deposits not made to their accounts. This shows that you are good to your members who join and not just in it to make a quick amount of bitcoin.
This reflects good on your efforts to make your site last longer with more new members to come.

wakasaki808 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:05:10 PM

Is anybody putting in more than 0.5btc into this site, I don't see any thing on the deposit sheet that has above this or is that the minimum allowed? Are you planning on upping the amount allowed to deposit at once?
I see that members are saying you can do more than one deposit to the same address, will it allow it to send out your payments in lump sumps if you do this?
The maximum allowed deposit is 0.5 BTC
You can make as many deposits as you like.
If you will send two different payments to 1 generated wallet,
it will make thesedeposits separate and send payments as for separate deposits.
But the minimum allowed is 0.005btc correct? So what if someone put in 0.004btc for one deposit then the second as 0.001btc would they be rejected or still be processed  as one valid deposit of the minimum of 0.005btc?
They would both stay in the account, transactions do not get rejected if they are less amount.
Few people have already mistakenly sent smaller amount, we have issued a refund for them upon request. Wink
But if they stay in the account do they just accumulate until they reach the 0.005btc minimum?
Are the getting the hourly payouts after that happens or are just sitting there idle not doing anything?

They wouldnt  be accepted as a deposit. They would just stay there. The limits are mentioned on btc.surf homepage, in 3 places for people not to make a mistake. But if they do, we are open to refund the sent deposit so you could add a bit and deposit again so it reaches the minimum allowed.
I did just that for the amount of 0.004btc. I sent you the details in order to get it refunded back to where it was sent from.
Can you provide me the refund tx id for that in a pm please? Let me know if I have any other deposits just sitting at that same deposit address I provided and not having been accepted as an allowed deposit amount.

Refund paid back for your deposit that didn't reach minimum allowed amount. (0,005)
wakasaki808 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:06:40 PM

34LweGjML2EfLmVkW1Y5DZyrwWS16mhfb4  of 0.05003171 BTC

Well it does your business good to know you are giving refunds for the deposits not made to their accounts. This shows that you are good to your members who join and not just in it to make a quick amount of bitcoin.
This reflects good on your efforts to make your site last longer with more new members to come.

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback.
We are doing our best to help out everyone as much as possible
and we will keep doing it for days to come.
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:10:14 PM

If you are staying to your word on this, I will add a positive feedback to get rid of some of that red on your name because of this. But only if I reach ROI when I put in my deposit once you start the promotion offer. Sound ok? Time will tell of course.

wakasaki808 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:17:40 PM

If you are staying to your word on this, I will add a positive feedback to get rid of some of that red on your name because of this. But only if I reach ROI when I put in my deposit once you start the promotion offer. Sound ok? Time will tell of course.

We are here to prove ourselves as profitable project and time is the best thing that will show it.
Currently lot of members are profiting so we are holding our word and will keep doing it,
We are thankful for this amazing support from members .
wakasaki808 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:21:43 PM

frenzycole

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:28:02 PM

kindly check my deposit. i already deposited. but it seems not appeared on your site.

https://blockchain.info/tx/8c588091afb751ca576ee34cb397dcc69ca34589bf47ac790e8764ad5deca546

https://blockchain.info/tx/9e9426f359fd67acb572a01c4095c04fe28587c0e42cd7a4bf69febac1e14123

olease do something abt this transaction. i already deposited.and havent recv any payout.

We apologize as we are having some delays in receiving the transaction to our database from the Blocktrail webhooks This is mainly Blockchains fault as they are having some lags today. Only few members are having these delays when depositing, others are okey. Your payment is not lost, our system just haven't received a notification of it so we can not process it manually without disturbing other payments. On this we just have to wait for now a bit while it clears thru and gets accepted.
Thank you for your patience.
As you can see on btc.surf homepage, other deposits are going thru almost every 10 minutes, Payments are still on time, sent instantly and everything else is working perfectly. We cant be enough sorry for the delays some are experiencing at deposit step, and we are doing our best to get to the bottom of it and explain it to those who are experiencing these delays.

Please refund also mine.havent receive my payment.will try to deposit.
zxcvbn987

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:34:02 PM

hey wakasaki808
http://s2.postimg.org/x1plu4sax/BTC_SURF_DOUBLE_YOUR_BITCOIN_S_JUST_LIKE_THAT.png
you've made last two payments for half of a one and count it as two
can you explain it, please?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: