Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:44:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome back $410  (Read 7572 times)
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:33:00 AM

It will not stay this way for very long. I see going up all the time to $423 then back down again to $416 level constantly. Something will happen soon to cause it to break $425. Some good news in the forecast is needed. That is all it takes for a slight uptick to get this train moving again.

When you look at the chart from the Last days of March til now, it seems like the price is moving up, though it goes a little down from time to time, but the trend that it is following seems like going up...So probably there is a little chance that price would move below $410.. But I might be wrong..
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:06:48 AM

It will not stay this way for very long. I see going up all the time to $423 then back down again to $416 level constantly. Something will happen soon to cause it to break $425. Some good news in the forecast is needed. That is all it takes for a slight uptick to get this train moving again.

When you look at the chart from the Last days of March til now, it seems like the price is moving up, though it goes a little down from time to time, but the trend that it is following seems like going up...So probably there is a little chance that price would move below $410.. But I might be wrong..

I think most of the people don't mind it to go down a bit as long as it stays above the $400 level. That's being considered to be an important level to support in people's minds while the actual support might be sitting slightly below $400.
Skaven

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:22:57 PM

The bitcoin price is still at around $400. This is why people say that Bitcoin is dead the price needs a drastic change. The halving would come very handy at the moment.
KennyR

Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:36:34 AM

Anything might happen with the price, but at present we can be sure of having a rise in price rather than going down. If the price goes down also, it won't go below $400.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:09:09 PM

The bitcoin price is still at around $400. This is why people say that Bitcoin is dead the price needs a drastic change. The halving would come very handy at the moment.

The halving can be a good catalyst for the price to break the $500 or even $800 in the next few months.
Variantand

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:53:54 AM

At present, you might say welcome back to $426. The price has risen a few percentage from a few weeks ago.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:10:34 PM

At present, you might say welcome back to $426. The price has risen a few percentage from a few weeks ago.

And it is inching upwards too.
If it crosses $430 comprehensively, it will form a nice support level.
KennyR

Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:42:44 AM

I think this to be the right time to welcome back $450. With support it reached back $410 and was stable for a long time. Now it has started to move towards $450 crossing $425.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Narosya

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:16:10 AM

I think this to be the right time to welcome back $450. With support it reached back $410 and was stable for a long time. Now it has started to move towards $450 crossing $425.

The price has just crossed $430. If the price stays above the level for the next 4 weeks, it is a good sign.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:28:03 AM

We hope that it crosses that mark you mentioned soon as it is increasing, slowly but atleast a positive sign for bitcoiners.
But we can't really say what is gonna happen as the price is never stable, it may go up more but it may come down a bit again, But lets hope for the best in near future.
Narosya

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:59:25 PM

We hope that it crosses that mark you mentioned soon as it is increasing, slowly but atleast a positive sign for bitcoiners.
But we can't really say what is gonna happen as the price is never stable, it may go up more but it may come down a bit again, But lets hope for the best in near future.

If the weekly price variation is lower than 5%, it is regarded as stable. The bitcoin is quite stable recently.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:05:42 PM

Definitely this slow increase represents a huge increase in future. The price stability may create fear in the minds of bitcoin users, no worries the future will be so much better with good results.

Narosya

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:46:41 PM

Definitely this slow increase represents a huge increase in future. The price stability may create fear in the minds of bitcoin users, no worries the future will be so much better with good results.

The slow increase will make the bitcoin more investable for the general public. The big bump and dump is bad for the reputation.
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:42:36 PM

The slow increase will make the bitcoin more investable for the general public. The big bump and dump is bad for the reputation.

The price has risen to $474 in Poloniex. It seems the upper trend has been established. It is good for the next stage.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:04:42 PM

I began to think that we could see the price of $ 410 in a very long time. This time I think bitcoin will pass costs $ 400 and began to enter the price of $ 500 in a month may come, and take a long time until the price fell further and reached the price of $ 410  Grin
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:17:07 PM

The price kept stable for a long time and many people dont like it because the value must rise for them so they can earn some nice profit with it and that would be perfect.
You also already can see that the value is now rising slowly and that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin.
Narosya

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:29:00 PM

The price kept stable for a long time and many people dont like it because the value must rise for them so they can earn some nice profit with it and that would be perfect.
You also already can see that the value is now rising slowly and that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin.

I do not wish the price to rise too fast. Fast price rise mean a big fall will follow. It is not good for bitcoin.
Jating

Activity: 2884
Merit: 783

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:16:35 PM

If the price goes high too fast, there will be big crash after. That happened in 2013 and caused three year bear market.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:40:55 PM

If the price goes high too fast, there will be big crash after. That happened in 2013 and caused three year bear market.

bear market or not, there are always enough money making possibilities with bitcoin. you just need to make sure you know how to take advantage of the price going up or down. but yes, i do agree with the fact that the price shouldn't go up too fast as quick increases mostly don't last very long. that's why i am happy with the current price. if it stays at the current price level, then i'm fine with that. i love stability.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:49:04 PM

Some people still wish it was at $410 so they could pick up some easy coins.

We aren't going to be seeing $410 for a very long time from here on out. I'd expect that we're entering a growth cycle, and there will be very few dips below $450 anymore. The value is being driven by the whales and speculators now, and more and more traders are starting to hold their coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: