Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin rise up to 800$ this year ?  (Read 48974 times)
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:46:21 PM

Thats a quiet simple question and the answere on that question is NO. He will never hit the 800 each this year maybe in the future it will happen but not if everyone is just holding their coins you know. coins need to be spent for a rising if we don't do that he will only be stable and maybe fall a bit and thats not what we want dont you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:30:55 PM

Thats a quiet simple question and the answere on that question is NO. He will never hit the 800 each this year maybe in the future it will happen but not if everyone is just holding their coins you know. coins need to be spent for a rising if we don't do that he will only be stable and maybe fall a bit and thats not what we want dont you.

if we think realistically really hard to touch $800 in this year,. even at least to reach $600 this year, still a little hesitant.
and I still doubt if halving could make prices rise higher. but $500 seems to be easy to achieved.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:54:13 PM

When the current DAO and ETH hype will over than certainly noone can stop bitcoin to grow. Wait till halving all thsi DAO and ETH drama will finish and money will be moved from them into bitcoin. I think 800$ is attainable within 2016.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:55:41 PM

When the current DAO and ETH hype will over than certainly noone can stop bitcoin to grow. Wait till halving all thsi DAO and ETH drama will finish and money will be moved from them into bitcoin. I think 800$ is attainable within 2016.

Actually the ETH hype has been slowed now in terms of progress in their price. That's why somehow we see some great rally recently with the bitcoin price. It means some traders preferred to take some big bucks by using multiple cryptos at the same even when there's a major event that coming in bitcoin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:00:35 PM

if we think realistically really hard to touch $800 in this year,. even at least to reach $600 this year, still a little hesitant.
and I still doubt if halving could make prices rise higher. but $500 seems to be easy to achieved.
Yeah it looks like bitcoin price won't go above 600$ this year.( i really hope that i'm wrong) but it's bitcoin anything can happen overnight.
chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:04:53 PM

Yeah it looks like bitcoin price won't go above 600$ this year.( i really hope that i'm wrong) but it's bitcoin anything can happen overnight.

$600 is realistic since we can expect some 100% increase if ever the halving speculation will become true. $800 is possible too but I don't see it as a realistic if the target date is by end of the year. That will really need a super pump.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:17:16 PM

it seems difficult to reach $800 this year because we are close to the halving and the price is still in the same levels from the beginning of this year with a slightly ups and downs. maybe it will happen next year

Doesn't matter.
When you check the charts of 2012 you will see that at that time before halving also nothing had happened.
And during halving and directly after there were also no effect to be seen.
Expect a bit of delay to see some significant increase in terms of price.A few months definitely I would guess.
How much of delay between halving event and a price spike do you allow to still account it on halving and not something else?
Retroactively many things may fit, but it is important to bring also the conditions and the market sentiment from that time to the picture.
I don't see the same story in 2016.

this space is intentionally left blank
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:50:09 PM

$600 is realistic since we can expect some 100% increase if ever the halving speculation will become true. $800 is possible too but I don't see it as a realistic if the target date is by end of the year. That will really need a super pump.
I guess we still have many times to hope bitcoin price could reach $800 and i also think this target is not hard if we all hold our coins and not trade for a while.

eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:19:20 PM

I guess we still have many times to hope bitcoin price could reach $800 and i also think this target is not hard if we all hold our coins and not trade for a while.

If you will not spend your coins and only keeps on holding how can you expect the higher price of bitcon, if you want to see bitcoin at its best then keep on spending.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:42:53 PM

Some aren't really interested in holding as they want to put their coins to work. Reaching $800 is just a matter of waiting for whales to trigger a bull run. But in order to see the price reach $800 due to a bull run we'll have to start from above $700.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:19:51 PM

Some aren't really interested in holding as they want to put their coins to work. Reaching $800 is just a matter of waiting for whales to trigger a bull run. But in order to see the price reach $800 due to a bull run we'll have to start from above $700.

If you see whales do a bull run, it will surely dump the price to 500 again, think of big whales holding thousands of btc then all of them simultaneously sell all of it just to profit, a big dump will happen and that's really scary for those who buy at 700 stake price and see the value of bitcoin they hold losing 200 bucks.
chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:09:35 AM

If you see whales do a bull run, it will surely dump the price to 500 again, think of big whales holding thousands of btc then all of them simultaneously sell all of it just to profit, a big dump will happen and that's really scary for those who buy at 700 stake price and see the value of bitcoin they hold losing 200 bucks.

Let me just correct you that the word bulls means buying = pump. Dumping modes are called bearish (bear) action = sell. And yes to trigger others to do some bullish act it must start from the bulls because since then they are the one who make first move of buy and sell that's why others do the same.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:07:19 AM

If you will not spend your coins and only keeps on holding how can you expect the higher price of bitcon, if you want to see bitcoin at its best then keep on spending.
Yeah it seems you really well, using bitcoin to buy something might make the price to be high because bitcoin bitcoin will be used. If bitcoin used maybe it would make him so valuable that will experience price increases.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 07:02:54 AM

Yeah it seems you really well, using bitcoin to buy something might make the price to be high because bitcoin bitcoin will be used. If bitcoin used maybe it would make him so valuable that will experience price increases.

It has possiblities to reach 800$ because bitcoins adoption is spreading to all of people globally, but really i think it will activate the big crash issue since for that price is bit high and massive selling will be done to users, and i think the safest price for bitcoin to be stable is at 500$-600$ and by that holders my hold and slowly sell things and bitcoin may valuable to all And also expectation and more acceptance will be get if it really in stable price.

Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:01:07 AM

It's not realistic to expect this. Unless some enormous demand is created the market price will float arount the current price. So no 800 is more a figure we can see next year (hopefullY)
No for the bitcoin price to hit $800 is pretty unlikely to happen so it is not going to happen. I see this happening within 2017 but not know it is just way to soon for that to happen.

Yeah I think we will not see this price by the end of the year maybe it is possible in next year, maximum we can see price in this year would be around $600.
Of course we are all hoping that the value will be more worth this year but it is a currency so we cant control it and that is the problem but it is now rising slowly.
And that is nice so we can maybe sell it next year with a huge profit and that would be perfect.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:09:49 AM

It's better to see the price climb up to higher price levels in a relatively slow pace instead of pumps that don't last very long. Everytime we see a pump it gets dumped down again. Great for traders, but not everyone is happy with it.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:42:48 AM

from looks of thing seem like it will go higher then 800 it will occur after halving in upcoming month will it hold long enough seem to be true like most of you expect and that we will see new high this year
lets see if this is coming to this year

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:54:03 PM

from looks of thing seem like it will go higher then 800 it will occur after halving in upcoming month will it hold long enough seem to be true like most of you expect and that we will see new high this year
Based on what you claim that we go to $800 and beyond?
Thin air and halving hype is definitely not enough. So what are the reasons for such significant spike?

this space is intentionally left blank
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:40:20 PM

There is a chance that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount this year and 800 dollar is not a really high amount so its reachable with the halving.
The halving could maybe even let the price go to a higher level.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:03:19 PM

Based on what you claim that we go to $800 and beyond?
Thin air and halving hype is definitely not enough. So what are the reasons for such significant spike?
Halving will definitely push up prices because media is going to give more attention to bitcoin during halving period.This media coverage will arouse interest in bitcoin by many new people thus raising bitcoin demand
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: