Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:16:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin rise up to 800$ this year ?  (Read 48974 times)
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 09:02:11 AM

from looks of thing seem like it will go higher then 800 it will occur after halving in upcoming month will it hold long enough seem to be true like most of you expect and that we will see new high this year
lets see if this is coming to this year
Based on what you claim that we go to $800 and beyond?
Thin air and halving hype is definitely not enough. So what are the reasons for such significant spike?
Halving will definitely push up prices because media is going to give more attention to bitcoin during halving period.This media coverage will arouse interest in bitcoin by many new people thus raising bitcoin demand

i go for what happen last time we had some price increase in halving month ans then 2-3 month latter we had huge spike up in price
that is what im hopping for this time and think that many here are hopping for that to

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:37:29 AM

from looks of thing seem like it will go higher then 800 it will occur after halving in upcoming month will it hold long enough seem to be true like most of you expect and that we will see new high this year
Thin air and halving hype is definitely not enough. So what are the reasons for such significant spike?
Halving will definitely push up prices because media is going to give more attention to bitcoin during halving period.This media coverage will arouse interest in bitcoin by many new people thus raising bitcoin demand

i go for what happen last time we had some price increase in halving month ans then 2-3 month latter we had huge spike up in price
that is what im hopping for this time and think that many here are hopping for that to

Exactly and I will not sell my coins at the halving, I will hold it bit longer as it is predicted that price will be higher after the halving,  so its good to hold till the end of the year.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:39:41 PM

No the chance is really low that it can reach such a high value and that is the problem because not everyone can wait such a long time because they want to earn profit.
And that is not possible now but it will reach in the end of the year at least $500.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:43:24 PM

No the chance is really low that it can reach such a high value and that is the problem because not everyone can wait such a long time because they want to earn profit.
And that is not possible now but it will reach in the end of the year at least $500.
Not at the end of the year I believe it will reach more than $ 500.
But I believe maybe next year bitcoin will reach it because I believe bitcoin will often increase the price.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:18:22 PM

This year is very difficult to get to the $ 800 price if it is not triggered by an economic problem or halving. This can be seen from the price of bitcoin to be said stable from last month until now. if this happens continuously, perhaps only bitcoin prices will reach $ 600 this year
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:22:08 PM

This year is very difficult to get to the $ 800 price if it is not triggered by an economic problem or halving. This can be seen from the price of bitcoin to be said stable from last month until now. if this happens continuously, perhaps only bitcoin prices will reach $ 600 this year

It might or might not, but since no one can predict, it might even drop to $400 or less.

But sincerely hoping it reached $800+, lol Grin
glorywhole

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:33:50 PM

Hell no, OP, that's crazy talk.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:23:07 PM

yes for now the price is still very low but if you say the price of bitcoin will touch $ 500 at the end of the year is very unlikely because now the price is very nearly $ 500 and I think to see the price go up 15% from the current price is so easy if there is no manipulation.

RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:25:52 PM

Not so sure about it anymore, I mean this dump is showing that investors lack of confidence.

MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:29:19 PM

Not so sure about it anymore, I mean this dump is showing that investors lack of confidence.
I don't think it is lack of investor confidence. Considering the rapid decrease of roughly $20 across all exchanges, I think there was some manipulation that was going on within the market and it forcing other, "specific" cryptocurrencies up.

It seems more like a compounding affect caused by someone making a big move on a few exchanges, but we can see the value going up right now, showing that investor confidence is still there and it hasn't all disappeared along with the the drop in value. We'll see what happens from here and where it goes, but I'm more confident than not that the value will be going back up over the next few days.
RhodaGila

Activity: 615

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:30:09 PM

All would expect wanted to like it, bitcoin through the price $ 800 or maybe more!
But it depends on the market and market participants themselves, maybe if there is pump to figure that much? I think it would not be possible, but this bitcoin and all could happen.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:33:14 PM

Yeah $600 is the most likely to be achieved by the end of the year and that also if we see higher price at the time of halving, difficult to predict the exact price.
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:35:29 PM

Yeah $600 is the most likely to be achieved by the end of the year and that also if we see higher price at the time of halving, difficult to predict the exact price.

I can see this price as a the lowest medium if anything.

So lets say theres not enough buy orders to keep up with the higher price range, I say this price zone is a ball park if not towards middle of next year as well.

Imoote

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:52:48 AM

I can see this price as a the lowest medium if anything.

So lets say theres not enough buy orders to keep up with the higher price range, I say this price zone is a ball park if not towards middle of next year as well.
Yes, but for now the price tends to rise although sometimes down. If the conditions are good bitcoin fine Sure I'm sure between this year and next year for sure bitcoin could reach $ 800
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:10:48 PM

That is the thin air I was talking about. We won't go on the thin air to $800.
See the pump from last November for more hints.

this space is intentionally left blank
Imoote

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:07:45 AM

Not my taste bitcoin situation now is better than last year.
And the price could reach $ 800 by the end of this year or next year.
We must be convinced by it.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:40:17 AM

Not my taste bitcoin situation now is better than last year.
And the price could reach $ 800 by the end of this year or next year.
We must be convinced by it.
I would be convinced to believe we can reach $800, as you say, but you need to provide me with reasonable arguments. Otherwise it is a discussion (speculation) how far we can go on a thin air.

this space is intentionally left blank
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:05:34 AM

800$ is reasonable price and i think Bitcoin will reach this price after the next halving. However i am not sure if that's will happen this year surely , may be it will reach this price in the first months of the coming year.
I also believe bitcoin really would have reached $ 800 and will continue to grow. But for this year are unlikely to be because the price is going up gradually. In the next year for sure bitcoin will reach that price, and will continue to grow, I'm sure of it.

there are still a few months to reach. and we have a halving in the year, then the end of the year . I hope all that can make the price touched
 $800 by that time  Smiley
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 12:19:01 PM

800$ is reasonable price and i think Bitcoin will reach this price after the next halving. However i am not sure if that's will happen this year surely , may be it will reach this price in the first months of the coming year.
I also believe bitcoin really would have reached $ 800 and will continue to grow. But for this year are unlikely to be because the price is going up gradually. In the next year for sure bitcoin will reach that price, and will continue to grow, I'm sure of it.

there are still a few months to reach. and we have a halving in the year, then the end of the year . I hope all that can make the price touched

If price goes $600+ at the time of halving then we can see that price by the end of the year, as majority of us are hoping that this price can be achieved in this year.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 12:56:52 PM

If price goes $600+ at the time of halving then we can see that price by the end of the year, as majority of us are hoping that this price can be achieved in this year.

With the current fluctuations its not possible to reach $800. As mentioned by above mate if price seems to rise over $600 on halving we can expect $800 by the year end with the gradual increase after halving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: