Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:31:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin rise up to 800$ this year ?  (Read 48974 times)
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:06:20 AM

Yes I think there is a possiblity to reach the 800 dollar with the halving this year, if this will be like it has been planned and rise to a higher amount the 800 dollar will come near.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:38:29 AM

Yes I think there is a possiblity to reach the 800 dollar with the halving this year, if this will be like it has been planned and rise to a higher amount the 800 dollar will come near.

Possibility or chances are always there even back last year when the price really goes into beast mode. Honestly even above $800 speculation really present last year.

If the trend will just goes up then definitely $800 can really touch.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 03:30:44 AM

Possibility or chances are always there even back last year when the price really goes into beast mode. Honestly even above $800 speculation really present last year.

Well yeah because bitcoin price still rising up for today and slowly rising everyday their no doubt that bitcoin will go to 800$ for this year and as predicted it will go to that price or even higher more, therese also history of bitcoin that the maximum up for its price is 1000$ and history can tell on what is the stop point for a coin that it will come to that price, so by that lets keep faith on bitcoin and hoping to see people will not dump so early so we can see more pump and lift up until halving is done.

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:50:02 AM

The 800 dollar can be touched and I'm really hoping for it because it would be so good and nice if it would.
I would than finally make some good profit after all these months.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:55:52 AM

Well yeah because bitcoin price still rising up for today and slowly rising everyday their no doubt that bitcoin will go to 800$ for this year and as predicted it will go to that price or even higher more, therese also history of bitcoin that the maximum up for its price is 1000$ and history can tell on what is the stop point for a coin that it will come to that price, so by that lets keep faith on bitcoin and hoping to see people will not dump so early so we can see more pump and lift up until halving is done.

Halving is just one day and it's done. The effect of it is up to the people if they will ride the train.

All in all even there's halving, if the community will not accumulate more coins no way the price will go up.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:19:15 AM

According to my opinion that price will rise, how much and when nobody knows. Bitcoin is a volatile asset, so people need to be aware of that.
I like idea that bitcoin represent and cause of that I think btc price can only go up in long term. Daily ups and downs are just cause btc is still young. BTC rocks always.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:19:13 AM

There is only a possibility if the price is keeping rising and that is really nice because you also can see now that the value will be more worth so that is nice.
But it wont be that easy to earn some more money with Bitcoin because it can takes a long time until the value will be more worth.
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:35:37 AM

There is only a possibility if the price is keeping rising and that is really nice because you also can see now that the value will be more worth so that is nice.
But it wont be that easy to earn some more money with Bitcoin because it can takes a long time until the value will be more worth.

The halving could push the price to around $700. We need further good news for the price to rise above $800.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:08:52 AM

The halving could push the price to around $700. We need further good news for the price to rise above $800.
If we relay for the price today i think the price after block halving will increase and reach $800 and i believe that we will see this price this year.. because of block halving.. This is just my speculation but we are not the same thoughts..
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:12:48 AM

We may see a rise up to $600 but $800 is far the way i see it, some merchant are now accepting bitcoin as means of payment but they remove it after sometime because of its un-predicted market. the gain are high and also a loss
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:17:23 AM

We may see a rise up to $600 but $800 is far the way i see it, some merchant are now accepting bitcoin as means of payment but they remove it after sometime because of its un-predicted market. the gain are high and also a loss

Merchants that for whatever reason stop accepting Bitcoin don't do it because of the volatile market. They use a service such as BitPay that converts everything directly to fiat. The merchants themselves don't have anything to do with Bitcoins. They just receive the money in their bank account, and that's it. The reason for merchants to stop accepting Bitcoin is the lack of people actually using it to pay for things.
defined

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:23:00 AM

I did not believe it before, but now it is possible. Even 1000$ can happen this year.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:27:24 AM

I did not believe it before, but now it is possible. Even 1000$ can happen this year.
same with me mate I thought 500 would be the best one but seeing the way its move right now might be double my prediction i think hitting 800 now can be achieve and closer to 1k $ oh i hope i can still manage to keep holding what i have right now.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:14:09 AM

same with me mate I thought 500 would be the best one but seeing the way its move right now might be double my prediction i think hitting 800 now can be achieve and closer to 1k $ oh i hope i can still manage to keep holding what i have right now.
I believe bitcoin certainly true figure will reach $ 800 this year if the increase is like now. But if it does not happen I'm sure will be achieved next year as the price of bitcoin will surely continue to rise.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:58:16 PM

yes I believe bitcoin could break the 800 USD. bitcoin has a great opportunity to become a financial payment media most widely used in the future.
It can happen we are still halve way in to 2016 so allot can happen for the next 6 months that are coming up. So maybe it will happen at the end of 2016 but I think that it will not be that high.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:58:08 PM

yes I think there are chances to let the bitcoin rise to a higher amount this year, another thing is that 800 dollar is not really far from the 500 dollar right ?
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:25:39 AM

yes I think there are chances to let the bitcoin rise to a higher amount this year, another thing is that 800 dollar is not really far from the 500 dollar right ?

nope is not
here are lot of talking that price will hard jump over 800 on the moment of halving and that price will go down after that
800 is for me stable price after halving and for the record this price is good to

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:49:28 AM

nope is not
here are lot of talking that price will hard jump over 800 on the moment of halving and that price will go down after that
800 is for me stable price after halving and for the record this price is good to

IMO it'll be stable only for a short time. After the halving, we could expect the buy support to crash because of the volume of people who would cash out.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:54:02 AM

nope is not

IMO it'll be stable only for a short time. After the halving, we could expect the buy support to crash because of the volume of people who would cash out.
Bitcoin price of $ 800 is bound to happen because I'm sure the prices will tend to rise. Maybe that will happen if not this year or next year because it must require the process.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:43:41 PM

nope is not

everything that happens now is because of the speculation and hype around the block halving. when the price start to come down after the halving, it will take quite a long time to recover back to the pre block halving price. patience will be required.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: