Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:13:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin rise up to 800$ this year ?  (Read 48967 times)
andromeda876

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:05:35 PM

I think bitcoin prise will rising till 900 dollars we will see it within the next ten days  my guess we will so good price in halving day i wish it but after halving time the prise will go down again but i dont know end of this year what will happen to bitcoin price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:15:11 PM

I think bitcoin prise will rising till 900 dollars we will see it within the next ten days  my guess we will so good price in halving day i wish it but after halving time the prise will go down again but i dont know end of this year what will happen to bitcoin price.

I wish that happens in coming day, but looking at present situation its really difficult to imagine that price will touch to $900 as price is not ready to move above $700 at a moment.
Novalok

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:20:48 PM

I wish that happens in coming day, but looking at present situation its really difficult to imagine that price will touch to $900 as price is not ready to move above $700 at a moment.

That man is sippin on a tall glass of cold hope. We will be lucky to see 750 again by the end of the month.
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:22:47 PM

I guess bitcoin will be rising up than 800$/BTC . So keep your bitcoin all  Grin
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1197

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:23:28 PM

As nothing is sure of the bitcoin, possibly anything could happen at times. As the price went close to $800 during the past week, we can expect such thing to happen again on halving.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:39:20 PM

As nothing is sure of the bitcoin, possibly anything could happen at times. As the price went close to $800 during the past week, we can expect such thing to happen again on halving.

Yeah $800 is a really good price to achieve at halving, price is stable now but we may see price going higher in coming days, so its better to hold our coins for the halving.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:04:11 PM

Yeah $800 is a really good price to achieve at halving, price is stable now but we may see price going higher in coming days, so its better to hold our coins for the halving.

If it usually holds for awhile, then it eventually becomes the average.

So if I see the price hold for 2 months then moves on to become greater it would be a good note that the lowest will be this average if it goes like $1,200 marker.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:10:02 PM

How about the scenario in which the top of the year is already in?
That wouldn't be that unrealistic, especially taking into account the volume of the last pump.

this space is intentionally left blank
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:09:23 AM

That wouldn't be that unrealistic, especially taking into account the volume of the last pump.

Well, I also more and more start to believe that all the price increase due to the block is already over. If that's really the case then we'll most likely keep moving around the $600-$650 levels for quite some time. Maybe that some traders will dump out of boredom/disappointment because of the price not increasing much more than it already did.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:14:09 AM

Well, I also more and more start to believe that all the price increase due to the block is already over. If that's really the case then we'll most likely keep moving around the $600-$650 levels for quite some time. Maybe that some traders will dump out of boredom/disappointment because of the price not increasing much more than it already did.

The increase this year is almost $ 800 reached in the past. But the prices come back down and now I'm sure ascension process. I'm sure this year will reach $ 800 price even if not this year, maybe next year.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:59:17 AM

I consider it as a most probable scenario for the rest of the year. Still keeping the $600 level would be a great achievement year-to-year.

Enotche

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:15:36 AM

The price could reach $ 800 in my opinion, the Chinese investors to invest their money again in Bitcoin. You should not expect applications to the European Union account. I do not understand what's happening now, but many investors and traders are waiting for some kind of solution.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:17:45 AM

It almost hit 800$ but some folks have sold 50$ less below the asking the price after in went downwards halving is coming so we may see another jump on the price.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:46:58 AM

why not, even more, we may see > $1,000 next winter
I think that the Bitcoin price can reach $800 this year, it almost reached it when the price was rising but just before it could it then the price dropped again.
I hope that this year it still can reach $800 and higher because if not this was really a boring year for Bitcoin.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:30:22 AM

It almost hit 800$ but some folks have sold 50$ less below the asking the price after in went downwards halving is coming so we may see another jump on the price.

Yeah, we were indeed very close. It's normal to see the price fall back that much as it went only up and up. The price was due for a significant correction as the selling pressure and tension among traders was only rising.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:10:20 AM

There is a good chance that the halving will let the price rise to a even higher number than the 800 dollar what you are asking.
I think the bitcoin has a good future a head this year and that its reachable easy.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:20:36 AM

There is a good chance that the halving will let the price rise to a even higher number than the 800 dollar what you are asking.
I think the bitcoin has a good future a head this year and that its reachable easy.

not to mention that he start to rise again in price so maybe it will be 800 just before halving still small chances but possible one
after dont think there were be any obstacles and that price will go easy above 800

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:36:40 AM

not to mention that he start to rise again in price so maybe it will be 800 just before halving still small chances but possible one
after dont think there were be any obstacles and that price will go easy above 800

well, if china starts pumping up the price like they have done when the price peaked at $790 not long ago, then we'll surely hit the $800 price level before the halving. if there is no major pump like we have seen, then it will be very difficult to see the price touch $800 before the halving. i give it 50% chance of succeeding.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:45:06 PM

I' not sure but I'm hoping for it too. My guess is aroundaybe $500 - $600 stable in it. But hen maybe it rises up more. Eerythi can haplen an there are still many things to be considered, also the halvin is just near so maybe there will be a big jump. I'm not sre if it will be stable tho.
Yeah of course the price can reach up to $800 this year we almost reached it about a week ago so I am sure that next time we can hit it for sure.
So when the price is going to rise next time I am sure that it will reach $800.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:03:58 PM

well, if china starts pumping up the price like they have done when the price peaked at $790 not long ago, then we'll surely hit the $800 price level before the halving. if there is no major pump like we have seen, then it will be very difficult to see the price touch $800 before the halving. i give it 50% chance of succeeding.
Usually it is not very common to see two big pumps next to each other. Just check the past charts of Bitcoin.
Therefore, I think we may be victims of the success of the last pump. It went bigger and further than initially expected.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: