Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:07:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AdSense banned on major faucets?  (Read 10469 times)
AlexGeorg2014

Activity: 160
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:47:26 PM

From http://faucet.bitcoinzebra.com/payment:
2016-01-23 IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS WEEKS PAYMENT RUN

On Thursday 21st January we were advised by Google that our AdSense account has been disabled. As you are probably aware AdSense is our highest source of advertising income, and the timing of this means that we will receive no revenue for the AdSense ads shown on Bitcoin Zebra for the whole of December 2015 and so far in January 2106. We are not the only major faucet that that this has happened to - you may have already heard about others that have suffered the same consequences. We have submitted an appeal to Google and we are speaking to our AdSense account manager to try to get to the bottom of why this happened and how it can be resolved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:16:40 PM

On Thursday 21st January we were advised by Google that our AdSense account has been disabled. As you are probably aware AdSense is our highest source of advertising income, and the timing of this means that we will receive no revenue for the AdSense ads shown on Bitcoin Zebra for the whole of December 2015 and so far in January 2106. We are not the only major faucet that that this has happened to - you may have already heard about others that have suffered the same consequences. We have submitted an appeal to Google and we are speaking to our AdSense account manager to try to get to the bottom of why this happened and how it can be resolved.

There is no denying the fact that Google blocked adsense accounts of some of the high paying faucets. Moonbitcoin is displaying google ads again, maybe they sorted out the issue with google (earlier adsense ban means you are banned forever, now your adsense account only gets deactivated, you fix the problem, apply again, and everything is back to normal again) or they bought a new adsense acccount. I just created a post on my blog regarding "how to start a adsense friendly faucet", http://bitckerz.net/google-adsense-faucets/ (not spamming or promoting my blog, it just have the basics, thought might be helpful to some users)
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:27:46 PM

It is very sad news.

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

s@toshiClaims

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 03:29:30 PM

It is very sad news.
Have already some backups ready but for now adsense still paying me

stepmike

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:34:30 PM

It is very sad news.
Have already some backups ready but for now adsense still paying me
it is only time questions and adsense will stop pay for you too.
s@toshiClaims

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 03:36:11 PM

Lets hope not Smiley H-12 is not bad for payouts to so i gonna change to that when they ban me Wink

krishnapramod
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:45:56 PM

Lets hope not Smiley H-12 is not bad for payouts to so i gonna change to that when they ban me Wink

AdSense does not have an alternative...google it "alternatives for adsense"...most of these average ad networks need at least 10,000 impressions daily...adsense does not have a limitation...just follow the rules (every ad network have that)...you are prepared to getting banned, but not ready to how to prevent this ban...awesome...if you have not worked hard for your adsense account this might explain it...AdSense is catching up with buying accounts (need to place code and confirm the site)
s@toshiClaims

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 03:48:16 PM

AdSense does not have an alternative...google it "alternatives for adsense"...most of the these average ad networks need at least 10,000 impressions daily...adsense does not have a limitation...just follow the rules (every ad network have that)...you are prepared to getting banned, but not ready to how to prevent this ban...awesome...if you have not worked hard for your adsense account this might explain it...AdSense is catching up with buying accounts (need to place code and confirm the site)
I dont know how to prevent it i follow the rules so they have no reason to ban me Smiley

krishnapramod
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:52:03 PM

AdSense does not have an alternative...google it "alternatives for adsense"...most of the these average ad networks need at least 10,000 impressions daily...adsense does not have a limitation...just follow the rules (every ad network have that)...you are prepared to getting banned, but not ready to how to prevent this ban...awesome...if you have not worked hard for your adsense account this might explain it...AdSense is catching up with buying accounts (need to place code and confirm the site)
I dont know how to prevent it i follow the rules so they have no reason to ban me Smiley
If you are following the rules...then nothing to worry...your adsense account is safe Smiley
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 04:37:17 PM

There is no denying the fact that Google blocked adsense accounts of some of the high paying faucets. Moonbitcoin is displaying google ads again, maybe they sorted out the issue with google (earlier adsense ban means you are banned forever, now your adsense account only gets deactivated, you fix the problem, apply again, and everything is back to normal again) or they bought a new adsense acccount. I just created a post on my blog regarding "how to start a adsense friendly faucet", http://bitckerz.net/google-adsense-faucets/ (not spamming or promoting my blog, it just have the basics, thought might be helpful to some users)

You linked a good article friend thanks for it.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
wdnj

Activity: 762

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:26:06 PM

I bookmarked your blog ,I'm using custom script and would like if you can example more of some points [Multiple Accounts Checker - Ad-Block installation - etc...] on your blog  Smiley
krishnapramod
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:50:41 AM

You linked a good article friend thanks for it.

Thank you Smiley
krishnapramod
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:51:48 AM

I bookmarked your blog ,I'm using custom script and would like if you can example more of some points [Multiple Accounts Checker - Ad-Block installation - etc...] on your blog  Smiley

I am working on it. I will update the anti-bot measures post with a couple of tips to block bots Smiley
donaldbitcoin

Activity: 714

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 11:09:32 AM

i'm also waiting for it on your blog Cool

and please provide article with code/script to detect if visitor has AdBlock or not  Smiley

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
KnightTrader

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 11:44:18 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2016, 01:55:21 PM by KnightTrader

If you are following the rules...then nothing to worry...your adsense account is safe Smiley

How can you be that sure about this as google might dont like people giving away ad revenue and there is also factors what average faucet owners has not much tools to fight against like bot attacks giving bad traffic.

Edit: Regarding to FreeBitco.ins answer on their thread there is no problem on giving away ad revenue, but there is still problem of handling unwanted traffic from outcoming sources.
FreeBitcoin.Space

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:46:52 PM

I just created a post on my blog regarding "how to start a adsense friendly faucet", http://bitckerz.net/google-adsense-faucets/ (not spamming or promoting my blog, it just have the basics, thought might be helpful to some users)

Good article! I really hope you're right.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 12:53:40 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2016, 02:24:40 PM by winspiral

I suppose adsense paid in dollars...
faucet owners bought then bitcoin to give away to faucet claimers.

If I'm right...it will be interesting to see if less bitcoin are baught,the bitcoin price will decrease...

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:22:32 PM

aren't ptc traffic still a legit traffic? it seem pretty same when site is advertised on facebook.

great blog.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
The Last Choice

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 02:29:17 PM

aren't ptc traffic still a legit traffic? it seem pretty same when site is advertised on facebook.
it's legit, they are not bot  Tongue. socmed is the best way to get your traffic up
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 02:51:49 PM

great blog.

i think PTC Traffic are not allowed by adsense, even manual traffic exchange are not allowed

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌