Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:23:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Group Buy! - ANTMINER S7 BATCH 9 - 995 - Ends feb 3rd  (Read 3890 times)
Harvin (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:33:36 AM

BEFORE READING : Contracts can be made if needed

Hi, Everyone!

This is a simple post.
I am looking to make a group buy for the ANTMINER S7 the price is 995$ in BTC/USD
I can't afford the miner by myself so a group buy is my best option.

Electricity : before I get going on the money front I want to let you know I live in California were it is 21.3 cents per kWh or at least the average.
The cost of electricity will be covered by the miner.

The Miner
Hashrate : 4.73 TH/s ±5%
Power Consumption : 1293W
price : 995USD

Buying In :
It's simple
I want to make shares so you can put in small or large amounts
each share will be 1$ so 1 share = 1$ and since the machine cost 995 there will be 995 shares
I currently have 400 dollars that I am willing to invest so I will receive 400 shares leaving 595 shares left

numbers wise : 1s = 1$
shares : 995

Owners : Harvin 400 shares

For all buyers who want to buy in here is my btc address:
18tQjqX2CwybhpAX44X2obHEYBn2sC1Lx4
Please send btc with the following
Forum name
email or contact information
btc adress just so i can do 1 big copy and paste
amount paid
amount of shares gained

Payouts

This will be done through bitcoin sorry you can convert to other online currency yourself
Payouts will be done monthly and I will keep track of amount made(This will just be tracking profit)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PassThePopcorn

Activity: 465
Merit: 309

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:47:28 AM

Hi, Everyone!

This is a simple post.
I am looking to make a group buy for the ANTMINER S7 the price is 995$ in BTC/USD

Electricity : before I get going on the money front I want to let you know I live in California were it is 21.3 cents per kWh or at least the average.

The Miner

Buying In :
It's simple
each share will be 1$ so 1 share = 1$ and since the machine cost 995 there will be 995 shares
I currently have 400 dollars that I am willing to invest so I will receive 400 shares leaving 595 shares left

Forum name
amount paid
amount of shares gained

Payouts

This will be done through bitcoin sorry you can convert to other online currency yourself
Payouts will be done monthly and I will keep track of amount made(This will just be tracking profit)

Yesterday you had $1800 to spend on a miner, why all of a sudden are you now at only $400?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334302.msg13613671

Hi, Everyone!

This is a simple post.
Before I start I've been offered a AntminerS5 + bitcoin miner 7.7 T for just 2700 in BTC that can be found here : http://www.itopshop.net/world-biggest-miner-antminer-s5-bitcoin-miner-77-t-3436w-p-271.html
I can't afford to miss this opportunity and want to raise a group buy to get it.

The Miner
Hashrate : 7722 GH/s ±5%
Power Consumption : 3436 watt
price : 2700

Buying In : It's simple
each share will be 1$ so 1 share = 1$ and since the machine cost 2700 there will be 2700 shares
I currently have 1800 dollars that I am willing to invest so I will receive 1800 shares leaving 900 shares left

shares : 2700

Owners : Harvin 1800 shares

Forum name
amount paid
amount of shares gained

Payouts
Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:32:13 PM

Hi, Everyone!

This is a simple post.

The Miner

Buying In :
It's simple

Forum name
amount paid
amount of shares gained

Payouts

No escrow just pay straight to ur BTC addy? Yeah no problem on its way!
Akarabzie

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:02:44 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2016, 03:45:45 PM by Akarabzie

I know I'm a newbie but within 1 day of actually researching mining/cost of equipment you could realize this guy either

A: has no idea what the hell he's doing or
B: Trying to scam uneducated members (who can't be any more dumb than this guy).

Within 2 months in difficulty change (assuming 10% increase every 2 weeks) this miner will no longer produce profit due to the cost of electricity. If continued through the halving coming up you will be grossly in the negative.

I don't know if he just doesn't pick up on how things work here or what but its comical. The fact that the word escrow is never once used and that he's trying to piece out a single S7 for "contracts if needed" doesn't exactly seem like a good group buy option... Good luck with that.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☰☰☰☰ WAVESTHE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEEDWAVES ☰☰☰☰☷☷☷☷☷☷
DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGEBTC & FIAT GATEWAYSCOMMUNITY ASSETSICOs/LPOS
▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬JOIN WAVES COMMUNITY PORTAL▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:24:28 AM

I know I'm a newbie but within 1 day of actually researching mining/cost of equipment you could realize this guy either

B: Trying to scam uneducated members (who can't be any more dumb than this guy).

Within 2 months in difficulty change (assuming 10% increase every 2 weeks) this miner will no longer produce profit due to the cost of electricity. If continued through the halving coming up you will be grossly in the negative.

I don't know if he just doesn't pick up on how things work here or what but its comical. The fact that the world escrow is never once used and that he's trying to piece out a single S7 for "contracts if needed" doesn't exactly seem like a good group buy option... Good luck with that.

It is a dead idea with the mentioned "21.3 cents per kWh or at least the average. The cost of electricity will be covered by the miner.".   So paying double what any hosting center would charge and going with someone pretty new.   It is not going to work out happy in the end.

OP at over 21 cents you really cannot mine unless you might short period and sell gear.  That is your only chance at profit, you cant run long term with a S7 on that and be profitable.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:32:30 AM

I don't know if he just doesn't pick up on how things work here or what but its comical. The fact that the world escrow is never once used and that he's trying to piece out a single S7 for "contracts if needed" doesn't exactly seem like a good group buy option... Good luck with that.

It is a dead idea with the mentioned "21.3 cents per kWh or at least the average. The cost of electricity will be covered by the miner.".   So paying double what any hosting center would charge and going with someone pretty new.   It is not going to work out happy in the end.

OP at over 21 cents you really cannot mine unless you might short period and sell gear.  That is your only chance at profit, you cant run long term with a S7 on that and be profitable.

You beat me to it, forget that a total stranger with absolutely zero trust or history is asking for over 1btc with no collateral, he is trying to mine at super high electricity rates.  It would be less than half of that to find a hosting center for the unit.  At that electricity rate, the miner is about at 70% maintenance to profit ratio.  Absolutely no way it will turn a profit (assuming its not stolen)

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:47:57 AM

Why start multiple "group buy" threads offering different miners when you haven't resolved any of the issues raised in the first thread?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334302.0
Harvin (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:49:36 AM

Hi, Everyone!

This is a simple post.

The Miner

Buying In :
It's simple

Forum name
amount paid
amount of shares gained

Payouts

Yesterday you had $1800 to spend on a miner, why all of a sudden are you now at only $400?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334302.msg13613671

Hi, Everyone!

This is a simple post.
Before I start I've been offered a AntminerS5 + bitcoin miner 7.7 T for just 2700 in BTC that can be found here : http://www.itopshop.net/world-biggest-miner-antminer-s5-bitcoin-miner-77-t-3436w-p-271.html
I can't afford to miss this opportunity and want to raise a group buy to get it.

The Miner
Hashrate : 7722 GH/s ±5%
Power Consumption : 3436 watt
price : 2700

Buying In : It's simple
each share will be 1$ so 1 share = 1$ and since the machine cost 2700 there will be 2700 shares
I currently have 1800 dollars that I am willing to invest so I will receive 1800 shares leaving 900 shares left

shares : 2700

Owners : Harvin 1800 shares

Forum name
amount paid
amount of shares gained

Payouts

Found a cheaper miner that was better also they person I was buying from needed cash
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: