Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:57:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] 10BTC AMC European Call Options  (Read 2696 times)
Surprise (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 04:48:03 AM

No one bought these options before the auction time closed so consider the offer closed. I am willing to provide a similar offer with different terms if someone wants to propose them to me. I'm also really surprised that not one of the many that are publicly predicting AMC's imminent demise would sell call options to me.

Good job running an "options offer" for a whole day kid. Why don't you just go hide under the same rock that AMC seems to have pre-warmed for you with their scammy 0.0025 'second IPO" at 5 x initial share offer a few weeks after initial listing.

Almost wish I had take you up on your rigged idiot offer just to see you crash and burn.

That offer is still extended, and this time you can make the terms. If you want to sell me call options make me an offer.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rodyland

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 08:22:22 AM

That offer is still extended, and this time you can make the terms. If you want to sell me call options make me an offer.

Do us all a favour and, if you can/want to, publish the option trades you make to this thread?  Obviously the counterparty may not want to be named, but I for one would be really interested to see if any of these AMC haters are legit in their belief that AMC is doomed, or if they are merely trolls.

Beware the weak hands!
1NcL6Mjm4qeiYYi2rpoCtQopPrH4PyKfUC
GPG ID: E3AA41E3
Surprise (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 02:11:56 PM

So far I've received no offers from any of the many people who have posted comments skeptical of AMC's future success. I'm requesting my money back from escrow to invest it in other stuff because it appears no one is interested in selling me call options even when I let them do it without owning shares of AMC. I'm still open to offers if people want to send them to me but I'm going to go on the assumption that no one will at this point. This really surprises me because I've posted the offer in AMC's main thread, the "AMC Flash Crash" thread, and also reddit.com/r/bitcoinstocks. Honestly its enough to come to the conclusion that these guys won't put money behind their beliefs.

Ozymandias

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 05:38:56 PM

So is that a "no" to the btct options?
Surprise (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 05:56:59 PM

Ozymandias - I am still interested in buying call options and I'm glad to see you have listed them. You're the first and only guy to actually make a deal with me. However, as the original auction expired without any buyers I don't feel obligated to offer the exact same terms as I did when I listed it. The situation with AMC has deteriorated slightly and I'd like to see the strike price reflect that change. Keep every other detail as it is and lower the strike to 0.0035. I'll buy immediately if I see that.

Ozymandias

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 07:05:58 PM

Ozymandias - I am still interested in buying call options and I'm glad to see you have listed them. You're the first and only guy to actually make a deal with me. However, as the original auction expired without any buyers I don't feel obligated to offer the exact same terms as I did when I listed it. The situation with AMC has deteriorated slightly and I'd like to see the strike price reflect that change. Keep every other detail as it is and lower the strike to 0.0035. I'll buy immediately if I see that.

Done, they'll be up right after I post this, and I do sincerely hope that your confidence is warranted!
Surprise (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 07:22:29 PM

Bought - Thanks!  Grin

Its a shame no one predicting AMC was going to fall apart sold me options via this method as opposed to BTCT. I thought at least one of those guys was going to put some money behind their thoughts and beliefs. Despite repeated offers for them to propose a deal to me on their terms not one of them has.

Entropy-uc

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 07:27:24 PM

Bought - Thanks!  Grin

Its a shame no one predicting AMC was going to fall apart sold me options via this method as opposed to BTCT. I thought at least one of those guys was going to put some money behind their thoughts and beliefs. Despite repeated offers for them to propose a deal to me on their terms not one of them has.

Dude, just because you like to roll around in turds doesn't mean other folks need to, even if it's profitable.
Ozymandias

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 07:35:29 PM

Bought - Thanks!  Grin

*shrug* Sometimes it's more fun to troll than say anything of substance; personally, I don't hold it against them.
Surprise (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 08:14:41 PM

Yeah I suppose it is necessary to write it off as trolling, I thought they were sincere for awhile so I suppose I've been successfully trolled for the last day or so. In the end I got the options I wanted so I'm just gonna leave it for now. Nice doing business with you Ozy. If anyone else wants to throw up 90 day options on BTCT and BF I'm definitely going to consider buying those. Make an attractive offer and I'll bite.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: