Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 04:13:16 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: another way to earn?  (Read 888 times)
SatHunter

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 11:25:18 PM

This is to the owners still using Adsense. The ones that have anti-bots very, very close to the ads. Every time I have to click an anti-bot that is too close to the ads, I close the Adsense ad first, so I can click the anti-bot. And everytime I do, Adsense says they will look at the page where I closed the ad. So if you insist on putting anti-bots under the ads, you're going to get your Adsense account investigated.

So move the anti-bots somewhere away from the ads. Adsense will let you earn about $100 before they investigate you, so don't think you are being smart and getting away with anything. If you make me click anti-bots, AdSense is going to look at your account. Especially if you also tell me I have to click ads to be able to claim from your faucet.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 05:59:56 PM

This is to the owners still using Adsense. The ones that have anti-bots very, very close to the ads. Every time I have to click an anti-bot that is too close to the ads, I close the Adsense ad first, so I can click the anti-bot. And everytime I do, Adsense says they will look at the page where I closed the ad. So if you insist on putting anti-bots under the ads, you're going to get your Adsense account investigated.

So move the anti-bots somewhere away from the ads. Adsense will let you earn about $100 before they investigate you, so don't think you are being smart and getting away with anything. If you make me click anti-bots, AdSense is going to look at your account. Especially if you also tell me I have to click ads to be able to claim from your faucet.

if you see any such faucet just report them .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █