Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:28:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what happens if the bitcoin disappear ?  (Read 13694 times)
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:04:30 AM

what happens if the next 10 years, bitcoin disappeared and worthless?

In this time you can't say that Bitcoin will die, because you can see it mostly people using Bitcoins and bitcoin's price is increasing day to day, in this time it is impossible, but after 10 year, it is also impossible that bitcoin disappeared, because i always say that Bitcoin is a future currency, it will be remain next 10 years.

It will really be impossible for bitcoin to die even in 10 years of 20 more years bit coin have now establish it self and will be growing more in the years that will come so bitcoin wont disappear.

will its not imposible everything has a limit even you. if you think bitcoin will not disappear your wrong bitcoin.bitcoin now is very slow in transacting even if small amount.there are many altcoin will rise soon. and maybe bitcoin will disappear but not now.
It is indeed impossible but if it happens than there will be a lot of people that will get mad and cry because they use Bitcoin as their daily payment method and that is nice.
But if Bitcoin is getting more popular and more used than it will be not possible, even know it is becoming more popular.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:17:09 AM

If Bitcoin would disappear then nothing would really happen. Bitcoin would be gone and people just have to move on with their lives. of course people would be mad because they have invested money into Bitcoin and did not make it back. 
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 09:56:45 AM

In this time you can't say that Bitcoin will die, because you can see it mostly people using Bitcoins and bitcoin's price is increasing day to day, in this time it is impossible, but after 10 year, it is also impossible that bitcoin disappeared, because i always say that Bitcoin is a future currency, it will be remain next 10 years.

It will really be impossible for bitcoin to die even in 10 years of 20 more years bit coin have now establish it self and will be growing more in the years that will come so bitcoin wont disappear.

will its not imposible everything has a limit even you. if you think bitcoin will not disappear your wrong bitcoin.bitcoin now is very slow in transacting even if small amount.there are many altcoin will rise soon. and maybe bitcoin will disappear but not now.
It is indeed impossible but if it happens than there will be a lot of people that will get mad and cry because they use Bitcoin as their daily payment method and that is nice.
But if Bitcoin is getting more popular and more used than it will be not possible, even know it is becoming more popular.

Indeed very impossible to happen because it is well establish now and many foundation adopts and businessmens stake for it now but if it really happen well a part of my life is gone because im spend time for bitcoin and im very sad by that and try to moveon and find another alternative to earn online.

haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 10:26:49 AM

If Bitcoin would disappear then nothing would really happen. Bitcoin would be gone and people just have to move on with their lives. of course people would be mad because they have invested money into Bitcoin and did not make it back. 

Yeah a lot of people will be mad because of lost profit but some people will be happy because their altcoin will have a better chance of being used by people who have used bitcoin.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 10:33:38 AM

Yeah a lot of people will be mad because of lost profit but some people will be happy because their altcoin will have a better chance of being used by people who have used bitcoin.
yeah I think if bitcoin crypto disappear of course there are others who will replace bitcoin. but this is just my thoughts alone. because surely many people will turn our attention to the coins are booming

maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 10:49:21 AM

yeah I think if bitcoin crypto disappear of course there are others who will replace bitcoin. but this is just my thoughts alone. because surely many people will turn our attention to the coins are booming

Yes if bitcoin would disappear they will turn to a new crypto currency and just continue to use crypto currency no matter what kind it is.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:54:24 PM

I can tell you exactly what happens if bitcoin disappears.

It won't be around anymore.

co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:15:29 PM

Yes if bitcoin would disappear they will turn to a new crypto currency and just continue to use crypto currency no matter what kind it is.

There is always a space for new technology in a real world, if bitcoin disappears, there would be some other better currency that will take its place and people will switch to it.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:33:50 PM

well i think this is imposible, and i also think if bitcoin  stop also internet will stop                                         
It is true that disappearing of bitcoin is impossible , but I think your second sentence is confused, as it is not true if bitcoin stopped then internet will be stopped, but if internet stopped then bitcoin will stop, because internet is independent to bitcoin.
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:43:04 AM

there must be a factor in why bitcoin could die the user may not be more than 5 million people will leave the bitcoin for no reason?
of course they do not want to lose. so I think only a few people out of bitcoin. with such a bitcoin will be difficult to disappear. there needs to be a compelling reason.
TheCarrotBaou

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:51:33 AM

there must be a factor in why bitcoin could die the user may not be more than 5 million people will leave the bitcoin for no reason?
of course they do not want to lose. so I think only a few people out of bitcoin. with such a bitcoin will be difficult to disappear. there needs to be a compelling reason.

At this moment in time, I don't really think anyone would openly leave Bitcoin at this moment. There's no reason to do so. Bitcoin has actually just become more stable I think. I was wrong to ever think otherwise.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:08:20 AM

If bitcoin disappear, maybe can make chaos in the world....

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 01:08:51 AM

I doubt that BTC will ever disappear. The community is here for the long term, despite the value of BTC, which is relative.

Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:52:24 AM

I doubt that BTC will ever disappear. The community is here for the long term, despite the value of BTC, which is relative.

It will not disapper but BTC can lose value later and it's the same things, people just wont deal with cheap currency when you wasting more money to earn bitcoin.

TheCarrotBaou

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:53:09 AM

Not exactly. The only time any chaos is to come around was if there was no fiat. Bitcoin needs Fiat, whether people want to believe this or not.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:55:02 AM

Not exactly. The only time any chaos is to come around was if there was no fiat. Bitcoin needs Fiat, whether people want to believe this or not.
If bitcoin dissapear, many people store they money with BTC currency , and they will feel sad
because lose they money..

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:33:00 AM

It will not disapper but BTC can lose value later and it's the same things, people just wont deal with cheap currency when you wasting more money to earn bitcoin.

it's exactly what happened in 2009 ago when people underestimate about bitcoin.
only few people trust in bitcoin and some people do random gamble to invest their $100 for $100,000 later and it has happened.
so do you want say if the price down to $50 in this year you will leave? you would not think the price won't back to $400? bitcoin would not dissapears in the very near future.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:55:02 AM

Maybe it might cause some panic in the bitcoin community, but not chaos and especially not in the whole world.

Yep, the community is learning how to trade/buy&sell bitcoin so they can keep track of their capital.

But a big scam or smth can still happen in btc community. Which may lose the trust of other users causing them to dump their coins and eventually leaving bitcoin with no value.

Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:16:35 AM

Bitcoin is in the early years of development, just like a child, making slow progress in life, learning new things everyday. If somehow, something terrible happens that leads to bitcoin's disappearance, better to have many baskets to put your eggs on. It's always a good thing to have other sources of money, be it digital or our everyday money.
BombayChicken

Activity: 269

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:26:20 AM

Bitcoin is in the early years of development, just like a child, making slow progress in life, learning new things everyday. If somehow, something terrible happens that leads to bitcoin's disappearance, better to have many baskets to put your eggs on. It's always a good thing to have other sources of money, be it digital or our everyday money.
If Bitcoin will disappear than many people will get mad because there are now a lot of people that is still using Bitcoin that much and that is the problem that it cant disappear.
You also see now that Bitcoin is getting more used and more popular so that is quite nice for the currency itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: