Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what happens if the bitcoin disappear ?  (Read 13694 times)
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:49:49 AM

If the bitcoin dissappear many of the user and trader stopped profiting here, if others do not have jobs so they family can go back in their own life with bitcoin,  many of the btc user loses hope, so if that happen many of the people dont have work, many of the people needs another worked, another coins, another funds to get back their old jobs like bitcoin trading.
If bitcoin dissappear many family affected by that tragedy, tragedy because it can cause many people dying, many people doesnt eat, many people kill themselves. But i think it cant happen ever the bitcoin dissapear is impossible,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:57:56 AM

If the bitcoin dissappear many of the user and trader stopped profiting here, if others do not have jobs so they family can go back in their own life with bitcoin,  many of the btc user loses hope, so if that happen many of the people dont have work, many of the people needs another worked, another coins, another funds to get back their old jobs like bitcoin trading.
If bitcoin dissappear many family affected by that tragedy, tragedy because it can cause many people dying, many people doesnt eat, many people kill themselves. But i think it cant happen ever the bitcoin dissapear is impossible,
Bitcoin getting disappeared in future seems to be impossible and unrealistic, bitcoin will be more popular in future and will survive for longer period of time.
thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:32:27 AM

I agree, But what if it is happen, its impossible and unrealistic, but if its happen all of my dream gone, many dreams will not come true, many family will hungry, many rich will poor, many lives will death.. Thats impossible but in this generation nothing is impossible
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:38:16 AM

Bitcoin getting disappeared in future seems to be impossible and unrealistic, bitcoin will be more popular in future and will survive for longer period of time.

Agreed, bitcoin won't get disappeared. It is growing in price with increase in users, increase in popularity. These factors will hopefully reach most people in the future.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:15:13 PM

Bitcoins are surely going to survive more than 100 years from now , this is just my person view and can be completely wrong too. Why do you want it to disappear in next 10 years Sad

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:49:59 PM

I have been using BTC since 2years but it has become something I love the most online. Why would I want to see something vanish which I have just used for 2 years.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:18:32 PM

I don't believe bitcoin can or will dissapear within the next 2 decades. At min. it will last for 30/40 years.
What happens after that is not clear to me. But what is clear, is the potential of bitcoin.

It is very unpredictable indeed. However keep in mind the market cap is over 6 billion dollars. This will not just vanish.
My estimation is it will happen eventually but we will not live to see it.

Bitcoin can disappear at any mode of time and no one can stop it or control it, believing in bitcoin is good, but believing blindly is something worst thing to do.
Now bitcoin has adopted a good place in the field of currency and the people from all over the world are now the owners of some amount of bitcoins in their wallets and they will not accept to drop its value, so it will survive for long.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:46:39 AM

Bitcoins are surely going to survive more than 100 years from now , this is just my person view and can be completely wrong too. Why do you want it to disappear in next 10 years Sad

Yeah absolutely bitcoin survive for a long time as mentioned by most users. The reason for the survival is the adoption and acceptance that bitcoin is getting continuously.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:10:32 AM

Yeah absolutely bitcoin survive for a long time as mentioned by most users. The reason for the survival is the adoption and acceptance that bitcoin is getting continuously.

Yeah bitcoin would surely survive for many many years because it has strong foundation now maybe hes has speculating. But if bitcoin will i will surely look for another alternative crypto so i can earn again in online world its very sad to lose bitcoin because by bitcoin many online people help with it and earn money while there still finding job. But it will not gonna happen bitcoin will get succees to the fullest.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:16:44 AM

Bitcoin getting stronger by passing time because people are realizing the importance of revolutionary crytpo currency, from my point of view bitcoin has very bigger community so it survive 100+ years and i don't think it can disappear suddenly, it is growth is natural and getting more attention around the world. 
Shibashi Dogemoto

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:39:21 AM

Bitcoin getting stronger by passing time because people are realizing the importance of revolutionary crytpo currency, from my point of view bitcoin has very bigger community so it survive 100+ years and i don't think it can disappear suddenly, it is growth is natural and getting more attention around the world. 

That's absolutely true bitcoin is becoming more stronger as time is passing by, and more people are getting into the world of bitcoin, and bitcoin will not disappear it will survive for 2 t 3 decades.
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:05:19 AM

That's absolutely true bitcoin is becoming more stronger as time is passing by, and more people are getting into the world of bitcoin, and bitcoin will not disappear it will survive for 2 t 3 decades.

yeah, with the passage of time more people are going to adopt bitcoin and as more people are there so no one will go to reject accepting bitcoin, everyone will give a value to it because they also do not want to devalue their coins, this is the way that bitcoin is going to become a stronger currency and is going to firm its roots in the market.
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:46:03 AM

yeah, with the passage of time more people are going to adopt bitcoin and as more people are there so no one will go to reject accepting bitcoin, everyone will give a value to it because they also do not want to devalue their coins, this is the way that bitcoin is going to become a stronger currency and is going to firm its roots in the market.

Yeah bitcoin is getting stronger and stronger  the more people adopt it the more it going strong and the one is lacking of that is adoption of online store and physical store and i think it is the best success coming to bitcoin if it accepted as they payment. So thats why bitcoin would never die because in this state now many peoples us it and big stakers is still buying it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

terman45x

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:20:16 AM

Yeah bitcoin is getting stronger and stronger  the more people adopt it the more it going strong and the one is lacking of that is adoption of online store and physical store and i think it is the best success coming to bitcoin if it accepted as they payment. So thats why bitcoin would never die because in this state now many peoples us it and big stakers is still buying it.
People who have faith in bitcoin will continue to buy and they don't care about the price as they know they will be in profits if they hold for certain period of time.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 08:49:56 AM

"what happens if the bitcoin disappear ?"

Same thing that happens if your dick disappears.   nothing.  You weren't using it anyway.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Paracelsus

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

Activity: 2017

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:54:35 AM

Why new technological solution, couldn't endanger bitcoin in the future?
Those who believe bitcoin is god can be very disappointed one day.
We don't using stone wheel anymore..But he was first and something revolutionary!
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:51:37 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will disappear soon as I think its a long term player and will gain more attention in future which can take bitcoin to a higher level.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:01:04 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will disappear soon as I think its a long term player and will gain more attention in future which can take bitcoin to a higher level.
bank for the near future this will not go away. but maybe in the future, 100 years from now bitcoin will take all of the functions possessed by the bank today. bitcoin has a bright future, bitcoin is a technology that is needed from now and will be implemented thoroughly in the future.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:52:13 AM

Now in this time you can't say that bitcoin will disappear, because you can see now bitcoin is growing up, and i believe after 10 years bitcoin also achieve many more achievement, so simply it is impossible bitcoin will disappear, i hope bitcoin will remain forever.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:25:38 PM

I don't believe bitcoin can or will dissapear within the next 2 decades. At min. it will last for 30/40 years.
What happens after that is not clear to me. But what is clear, is the potential of bitcoin.

It is very unpredictable indeed. However keep in mind the market cap is over 6 billion dollars. This will not just vanish.
My estimation is it will happen eventually but we will not live to see it.

Bitcoin can disappear at any mode of time and no one can stop it or control it, believing in bitcoin is good, but believing blindly is something worst thing to do.
But I am believing blindly and I am getting to be profited, and I think at least in this year 2016 we have to believe blindly as there is no any chance for the price to go back and to vanish our wealth invested in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: