Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:41:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what happens if the bitcoin disappear ?  (Read 13694 times)
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:50:37 AM

If bitcoins do dissapear which is a very low chance of happening I will just move to a more effective alt coin and try to make the best of it.

Yeah and bitcoin can only get disappeared if gets replace by some new  and innovative currency, but I don't this that gonna happen  soon.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:19:05 AM

It wouldn't make much difference to me as I keep selling my coins so if bitcoin disappear,chances are I have already sold my coins or I dont have substantial amount to make any difference to me

Icathia

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:20:14 AM

The chance is really small that it can happen but if it is going to happen than there will be a lot of people that is getting mad because they use it as their payment method.
But people have also to know that the chance is small because it is now becoming more popular and that is perfect.
Yeah the chance that Bitcoin is going to disappear is very small but if it happens there is nothing we as users can do. The chance is small but if it happens we just have to except it because there is nothing we can do. 
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:22:31 AM

It wouldn't make much difference to me as I keep selling my coins so if bitcoin disappear,chances are I have already sold my coins or I dont have substantial amount to make any difference to me

Tha'ts right we need to sell our coins when price goes higher, as if we keep only on holding and if bitcoin suddenly disappears then we need to go through huge loss.
rektDude

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:33:30 AM

Nothing will change because there is always real gold. Don´t know why he would disappear but if the
coin does he will only come back stronger. There is no way he will disappear i know for sure. he only will grow
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:05:30 PM

The chance is really small that it can happen but if it is going to happen than there will be a lot of people that is getting mad because they use it as their payment method.
But people have also to know that the chance is small because it is now becoming more popular and that is perfect.
Yeah the chance that Bitcoin is going to disappear is very small but if it happens there is nothing we as users can do. The chance is small but if it happens we just have to except it because there is nothing we can do. 

Their are possibilities that it will happen because all system can be dissappear, but if that really happens well i will find another ways to earn online maybe look for another altcoin that high in value if bitcoin will die surely the big investor will invest again to another altcoin and i join them in the trend so i can earn also.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:07:19 PM

Tha'ts right we need to sell our coins when price goes higher, as if we keep only on holding and if bitcoin suddenly disappears then we need to go through huge loss.

Yeah mate even if when you sell of your bitcoin , that value was not valuable again. I don't really want bitcoin disappear because that will make bad affect to my additional salary .

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:32:41 PM

before Bitcoin, it was e-gold.com. after Bitcoin, other e-currency will arise. it's simple Smiley

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:15:03 PM

Yeah mate even if when you sell of your bitcoin , that value was not valuable again. I don't really want bitcoin disappear because that will make bad affect to my additional salary .

Everyone wants that bitcoin should survive forever becoming the global currency of the world, as it is allowing us to make some extra bucks which is adding value to our wealth.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:40:04 PM

Well we were able to live without bitcoin before,soo if it die and all crypto follow the same well just a return into the past and a nightmare to get some good income from internet.For several people would be the worse thing as they invested several money at bitcoin soo i believe some people would like to die with the bitcoin,but the thing is and the most sure is another altcoin would take its place ,maybe eth or ltc,or even doge who knows.
jak1

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:56:18 PM

From my point of view, Bitcoin never disappeared. If in 20 years later bitcoin will disappear it will give affect for Cryptocurrency user. But i believe that phenomena happen from the little things slowly and sure the bitcoin users won't reject bitcoin in any situation. We have to worry that still there are many people not aware of bitcoin, the current bitcoin users are very few. So in future if user adoption is less bitcoin may suffer.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:42:50 PM

I think people love bitcoins so it is  nearly impossible that bitcoins disappears or dead

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:55:20 PM

From my point of view, Bitcoin never disappeared. If in 20 years later bitcoin will disappear it will give affect for Cryptocurrency user. But i believe that phenomena happen from the little things slowly and sure the bitcoin users won't reject bitcoin in any situation. We have to worry that still there are many people not aware of bitcoin, the current bitcoin users are very few. So in future if user adoption is less bitcoin may suffer.

Yeah the future of bitcoin mainly depends on user adoption, if we find more users in future then I don't think it can get disappear so easily as it will take price to  next level.
agamasrori

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:38:49 PM

If bitcoin is disappear it will be nightmare,becouse I really made many plan with bitcoin and I was obsessed with it.
I wish bitcoin is appear forever.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 12:42:36 AM

If the bitcoin disappear, it will really affect my life, because bitcoin is save my life when i broke and need money. Even until now, bitcoin is like my hero. So, i hope bitcoin not disappear.
bitcoineverything

Activity: 504

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 12:54:01 AM

For me, there is no any reason for it to happen. Bitcoin is useful, easy, secure and fast. It is not illegal nor harmful. Smiley

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
agamasrori

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:38:22 AM

if bitcoin disappeared, so many people who feel sad, especially for those who are looking for bitcoin to support their families, and if bitcoin disappear, I would be lost revenue side  Sad
Yes I absolutely agree with you,but I think bitcoin will not disappear because it still have many devotee

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:59:26 AM

Bitcoin successfully exists on the stock exchanges and many brokers from all over the world willing to work with him. Bitcoin is also used to purchase goods and services, and business owners are not used used Bitcoin if I did not trust him.
Bitcoin will not disappear. Even if Bitcoin disappear, there are exist alternatives - altcoins. Moreover, nothing prevents create Bitcoin again.Still, if Bitcoin will disappear before we lived without Bitcoins, and we will continue to live and use the usual money.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:12:50 PM

Bitcoin successfully exists on the stock exchanges and many brokers from all over the world willing to work with him. Bitcoin is also used to purchase goods and services, and business owners are not used used Bitcoin if I did not trust him.
Bitcoin will not disappear. Even if Bitcoin disappear, there are exist alternatives - altcoins. Moreover, nothing prevents create Bitcoin again.Still, if Bitcoin will disappear before we lived without Bitcoins, and we will continue to live and use the usual money.
But the question was 'what if'. I mean, there's strictly no rule that bitcoin will last forever.
If bitcoins were to disappear however, it would be frustrating for those who have invested millions, billions even, to bitcoins. And as for those unaffected, they remain unaffected.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:16:59 PM

I don't think that bitcoin can disappear ever as bitcoin is here to survive for a long term and we will see much better and higher bitcoin in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: