Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RDP for sale validity 1 year  (Read 761 times)
coaltin (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:43:45 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2016, 09:47:06 AM by coaltin

Before drawing any conclusion I would like you to read : https://aws.amazon.com/free/
Yes I'm selling amazon free-tier aws RDP/account.If u don't know what an RDP is then please google it for reference.These are admin accounts.
Specs : 1 core 1 GB RAM 30 GB HDD

Q:Why am I selling these for a price even if they are free?
A:Although its free,amazon asks for a valid phone number + a real credit card to signup.I believe many of us doesn't have a real credit card with regards that debit/prepaid card doesn't work,a very few debit cards are reported to work taking it as a lesser chance.Also Amazon restricts the creation of more than one account with same info.So every account has a different phone number and a credit card.

Q:Isn't this illegal or against amazon tos?
A:Not at all since it has info that doesn't belong to any real people in this world.Financial info and phone number info belongs to me.You may consider it as buying myself and transferring to others.

Q:What is allowed and what is not?
A:I believe amazon allows jingling,private vpn and even mining.It doesn't allow Illegal Activities,promoting terrorism,Ddos and smtp.If u are confused or something not listed here then kindly check on the webpage which is : https://aws.amazon.com/aup/

Q:Can I change the pass of the RDP after purchase?
A:Yes, To change the RDP password follow link :  http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/WindowsGuide/ec2-windows-passwords.html#change-admin-password

Any other queries or issues please contact me on or drop me a message here or pm.
You may also ask for the account associated with the RDP
Escrow accepted

PS : I don give vouch copies because its already been vouched here before :
       https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1222105.0
       Please don't ashame urself by asking for one.
       First 5 copies for $20 use coupon code : rdp20off

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beel

Activity: 801
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:26:42 PM

Before drawing any conclusion I would like you to read : https://aws.amazon.com/free/
Yes I'm selling amazon free-tier aws RDP/account.If u don't know what an RDP is then please google it for reference.These are admin accounts.

Q:Why am I selling these for a price even if they are free?
A:Although its free,amazon asks for a valid phone number + a real credit card to signup.I believe many of us doesn't have a real credit card with regards that debit/prepaid card doesn't work,a very few debit cards are reported to work taking it as a lesser chance.Also Amazon restricts the creation of more than one account with same info.So every account has a different phone number and a credit card.

Q:Isn't this illegal or against amazon tos?
A:Not at all since it has info that doesn't belong to any real people in this world.Financial info and phone number info belongs to me.You may consider it as buying myself and transferring to others.

Q:What is allowed and what is not?
A:I believe amazon allows jingling,private vpn and even mining.It doesn't allow Illegal Activities,promoting terrorism,Ddos and smtp.If u are confused or something not listed here then kindly check on the webpage which is : https://aws.amazon.com/aup/

Q:Can I change the pass of the RDP after purchase?
A:Yes, To change the RDP password follow link :  http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/WindowsGuide/ec2-windows-passwords.html#change-admin-password

Any other queries or issues please contact me on skype ; coaltin.01 or drop me a message here or pm.
You may also ask for the account associated with the RDP
Escrow accepted

PS : I don give vouch copies because its already been vouched here before :
       https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1222105.0
       Please don't ashame urself by asking for one.
       First 5 copies for $20 use coupon code : rdp20off

its easy to have a rdp just buy a VCC and you are good to go

plus you are giving first five for 20 usd

i mean what the price you have in mind

.Satcrash.
                     ▄▄████
                ▄▄▄██▀█████
              ▄█▄▄▄▄███▀██
            ▄██████████
    ▄█████████████████
   ▄▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀██▀
       ▄████████████▀
     ▄▄████████████
   ▄██████████████
  ▄█████████▀████
 █████████▀     ██▀
▀▄██████▀      ▀
▄▀▀▄▀▀
.THE PREMIER CRASH GAME.
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████████
█████▀▀  ▄▄▄███▄▄▄  ▀▀█████
████  ▄█████████████▄  ████
████  ██████████▀▀███  ████
████  ███▀▀███▀  ▄███  ████
████  ███▄  ▀  ▄█████  ████
████  ▀████▄ ▄██████▀  ████
█████  ▀███████████▀  █████
██████▄  ▀███████▀  ▄██████
████████▄  ▀▀█▀▀  ▄████████
███████████▄▄ ▄▄███████████
███████████  ██  █  █
PROVABLY
FAIR

█████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
█████     ██   ██     █████
█████     ▀█████▀     █████
█████   ▄█████████▄   █████
██████ ██▀       ▀██ ██████
█████████         █████████
██████████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄██████████
█████▀▀▀████▀ ▀████▀▀▀█████
██▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██
███████████  ██  █  █
AFFILIATE
PROGRAM

█████
█████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█████████
███████▀▄█████████▄▀███████
██████ █████████████ ██████
█████ ███████████████ █████
███▀█   ▀█████████▀   █▀███
██  █    █████████    █  ██
███▄█▄  ▄█████████▄   █▄███
████████████▀▀▀██████ █████
████████████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████  ██  █  █
24/7
SUPPORTS

█████
..BET NOW..
krigger

Activity: 518

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:23:52 PM

You can buy a bulk of those on underground forums for $2.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
sebungkus

Activity: 964

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 04:29:32 PM

Real Credit card for Register AWS ?
Iam use Virtual Card and WORK ! the price you offer is too expensive, btw good luck

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
coaltin (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:48:53 PM

You can buy a bulk of those on underground forums for $2.

Who wants to risk buying carded account for his security?

Real Credit card for Register AWS ?
Iam use Virtual Card and WORK ! the price you offer is too expensive, btw good luck

I can't vouch for this until u show us proof.As I believe u need real card and real phone number in order to activate ec2.
kizilsakal

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:55:07 PM

Are there any other specs available? I would need more cpu/ram eventually....

also, do you know if I get a single IP with this rdp? I'm concerned about private torrent trackers. They banned me once for usinge google cloud computing (i believe they had their IP range mapped). Could this happen with this as well?

thanks!
sebungkus

Activity: 964

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 05:23:38 PM

many people already use this way, because it does not have the "REAL CREDIT CARD" you can look it up on google and forums. This is a public method.

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
coaltin (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:26:37 PM

also, do you know if I get a single IP with this rdp? I'm concerned about private torrent trackers. They banned me once for usinge google cloud computing (i believe they had their IP range mapped). Could this happen with this as well?

thanks!

It has a single IP but u may change it by deleting it from the acco8unt and creating a new instance.
kizilsakal

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:30:35 PM

thanks!

It has a single IP but u may change it by deleting it from the acco8unt and creating a new instance.

I see. And after I do that a random IP is designated? Outside the original IP range?
coaltin (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:58:28 PM

thanks!

I see. And after I do that a random IP is designated? Outside the original IP range?

IP allotted would be random one.Do let me know if u have any further queries.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:16:48 PM

Please dont be offended OP, you are not a good marketer, you shared the link where people can register on their own for free and you expect them to pay you $20 for the one you have already registered.
Things dont work that way bro, however you might get some customers if your price is cheaper.

coaltin (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:46:06 PM

Please dont be offended OP, you are not a good marketer, you shared the link where people can register on their own for free and you expect them to pay you $20 for the one you have already registered.
Things dont work that way bro, however you might get some customers if your price is cheaper.

Its transparency dude.The thing is that if the continue to register chances of them getting an rdp registered is near to zero if they don't do things appropriately.
coaltin (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:00:55 PM

stock update
Kukuk

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:54:30 PM

send $20 btc for google cloud account that he selling on other thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1222105 , didn't receive the account yet and he not replying me for more than 48 hours on skype. Please hold if you want to make a deal with him.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: