Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SEO question about 'free bitcoin' result  (Read 375 times)
Bitshire Hashaway (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:52:16 PM

How much would it cost to be on the first page , even the first result when people search 'free bitcoin' ?

I understand freebitco.in is hard to budge but how about the first 3 results? first 5? first 10?

How much would it be to be first result on 'bitcoin faucet rotator' or simply 'faucet rotator' ?

I am considering starting a detailed faucet rotator with 2 option on the main page , one for faucetbox and other for xapo , that way whichever you use , you can use that rotator , if you use both , you can use both.

I need high amount of referals just to cover the expense of the SEO capital I will spend and marketing I will have to do so I need to get A LOT of users for the rotator which would be possible only with not just good , not ever great , the BEST SEO possible and I know it will cost me A LOT but I need to know how much would it be.

If anyone wants to tell me if they can do it or not . First of all , I will put the coins in an escrow and escrow will not give the money to SEO until we cna see results. If you need to spend any coins for me to be on top of a list , I need to know what you will spend it on. Also I want everything to be whitehat , I don't want to get banned from search results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:01:42 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2016, 03:12:36 PM by Outlander

How much would it cost to be on the first page , even the first result when people search 'free bitcoin' ?

I understand freebitco.in is hard to budge but how about the first 3 results? first 5? first 10?

How much would it be to be first result on 'bitcoin faucet rotator' or simply 'faucet rotator' ?

I am considering starting a detailed faucet rotator with 2 option on the main page , one for faucetbox and other for xapo , that way whichever you use , you can use that rotator , if you use both , you can use both.

I need high amount of referals just to cover the expense of the SEO capital I will spend and marketing I will have to do so I need to get A LOT of users for the rotator which would be possible only with not just good , not ever great , the BEST SEO possible and I know it will cost me A LOT but I need to know how much would it be.

If anyone wants to tell me if they can do it or not . First of all , I will put the coins in an escrow and escrow will not give the money to SEO until we cna see results. If you need to spend any coins for me to be on top of a list , I need to know what you will spend it on. Also I want everything to be whitehat , I don't want to get banned from search results.
I have to say you cannot buy the first results from google except you keep improving the SEO and ranking, make your website's ranking as high as possible.
I think no one will guarantee the results and could take your offer.

Bitshire Hashaway (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:18:59 PM

How about if someone makes the best possible SEO and I use some google ads , how long would it be to be in the first 5 results?
GamingOn

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:50:14 PM

How about if someone makes the best possible SEO and I use some google ads , how long would it be to be in the first 5 results?

It is an urban myth that you cannot purchase top 5 Google ranking, you can.
It just takes time and depending on who is already up there it can take a long time or a decent amount of time.
I would suggest astroturfing among a number of other things variety of constant links mixed with naked/keyword/direct page urls.

If you need any help add me on Skype GamingOn is my skype.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: