Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:39:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (⌐■_■) Free BTC trading bot  (Read 8261 times)
coine_ (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 03:10:37 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 01:02:29 PM by coine_

Hey Guys

I have been working on a bot that assists me in making trading decisions. It uses technical analysis (MACD) on historic BTC data (BTC-e) and calculates when to buy and when to sell.

When backtesting from 6 months back it made 2x returns. You can see the results directly on the website.

You find it at:
http://www.coine.xyz/

Please write some feedback if you feel that something is unclear or missing. I will do my best to respond as quickly as possible.

FAQ

Where do I download the bot?
There is nothing to download. Go to http://www.coine.xyz/ and enter your email in the form. Everyday you will receive an email with advice.

Will it be open sourced?
Not right now.

Do you have proof that it works?
You will find proof on the website, at the bottom there is a button that says "Show me". Over 100 people are subscribed at this moment.

Where is the price data from?
BTC-e.com

PS. Always follow your own judgement when trading. Tools are there to help but they are not 100% accurate. Think of Coine more as a guide than a magical wizard.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 04:13:35 PM

Sounds interesting. I do not trust much in technical analisys, but that is probably because I have never tried hard to trust it. I guess that the bot would help me learn and automatize things. You have my vote for releasing it to the public Smiley

mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:36:51 PM

Can you forward test it for a week and tell us the result?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:41:37 AM

i'm interested if this bot, is even slightly profitable, few % per day and a +ev in the long term, but it must be open source
Hash72

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:25:07 AM

i'm interested if this bot, is even slightly profitable, few % per day and a +ev in the long term, but it must be open source
Agreed, sounds very interesting as I have no experience programming one myself. If you are offering it here then yeah, open source for any who come across it.

I was skeptical at first but you didn't throw up a random .exe file so that's a plus.  Wink

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:30:48 AM

I personally won't use any such bots since I can really study the market analysis using any of the data analyzing tools which generate various pie charts or other visual representation charts ,which convey more accurate information than any bots ever could.Moreover look at the top 50 traders history,no trader has ever used a bot Wink
coine_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 12:33:01 PM

At the current moment I managed to make it profitable on daily candlesticks. Which means that it won't make trades everyday and potentially missing out on opportunities that the MACD indicator is not picking up on.

But if you are willing to stick to its advice for a couple of months it might make you a profit.

coine_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 12:51:20 PM

Agreed, sounds very interesting as I have no experience programming one myself. If you are offering it here then yeah, open source for any who come across it.

I was skeptical at first but you didn't throw up a random .exe file so that's a plus.  Wink

Lol I would never run a .exe on my comp from some random guy at a forum.

I was thinking of releasing it in a very primitive and safe way.

As a simple mailing list, everyday you'll get an email that tells you if you should buy/sell/hold.

Then if people like it I will listen to their feedback and build up additional features.

Would you subscribe or not?
coine_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 01:02:04 PM

I personally won't use any such bots since I can really study the market analysis using any of the data analyzing tools which generate various pie charts or other visual representation charts ,which convey more accurate information than any bots ever could.Moreover look at the top 50 traders history,no trader has ever used a bot Wink

Consider yourself smart that you don't need bots to do your brain work for you  Wink

I am making this for those as lazy as me that wants a machine to do their thinking for them.
Hash72

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:03:41 AM

I was skeptical at first but you didn't throw up a random .exe file so that's a plus.  Wink

As a simple mailing list, everyday you'll get an email that tells you if you should buy/sell/hold.

Then if people like it I will listen to their feedback and build up additional features.

Are you saying you wouldn't release the actual bot yet but the information it is giving you?

I would like to see some kind of proof of this bot working first... Something like the 'Bitcoin arbitrage' thread.

Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:28:13 AM

Considering you are a newbie here and haven't given any info out to prove the earning, I doubt any one will have some trust to you. And at the beginning you were planing to release a bot, then you changed the mind to ask for subscribtiom.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:27:49 AM

I was skeptical at first but you didn't throw up a random .exe file so that's a plus.  Wink

how can we, be sure that the info you're giving to us are correct? also even if they are correct they can come late enough to fade away the purpose of the possible profit
coine_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 10:09:44 AM

Considering you are a newbie here and haven't given any info out to prove the earning, I doubt any one will have some trust to you. And at the beginning you were planing to release a bot, then you changed the mind to ask for subscribtiom.

I would like to see some kind of proof of this bot working first... Something like the 'Bitcoin arbitrage' thread.

how can we, be sure that the info you're giving to us are correct? also even if they are correct they can come late enough to fade away the purpose of the possible profit

I am indeed a newbie here at the forum and I don't have any credibility. It is up to you trust me or not.

My plan is to one day release a fully working bot. At the moment I have made the first step in that direction. I have successfully made the algorithm so that it makes a profit. But it is far from finished.

I never said I would release the source code. Being a web developer I would release this bot as a web application, that means no viruses or any other nasty things that can hurt you. The first version being an email subscription that you can opt out of at any time is exponentially more safe than running code locally.

I will do my best to release proof that the bot is working. Right now it is just a mess. So I need to figure out a way how to present it so it will be understandable for everyone.

This is a work in progress. And you all have a chance to be part of it.
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:03:29 PM

I don't like those bots they are good only if you are a whale!
Maybee for arbitrage but when we have wave everyday like this right now you better
 stick with bitcoinwisdom and one exchange the time.
coine_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 03:32:25 PM

Here is the first version of the bot. On the site is proof that it is working.
http://www.coine.xyz/

Feedback is welcome and appreciated!

Cheers,
Coine
Drekavac

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:53:31 PM

Did anyone try to use this link is it safe?
AutoView

Activity: 37
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 05:02:22 PM

Is it possible for you to share the backtest results?
Maybe create the strategy in TradingView and publish it so we can all see the results live?

AutoView - Chrome Extension for TradingView Bots
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:32:16 PM

Is your bot user friendly? I've never used a bot before, but from what I hear, it seems to be pretty difficult to get it properly configured in order for it to generate profit.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 08:48:29 PM

Yep. Having an open-source bot is a must if we're to be using it. Seeing the script and any algorithms it uses will be a great help in both accepting it and upgrading it. If the community is able to better it, then as a whole we can benefit.

sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 05:22:00 PM

Hello,

First of all, I wanted to tell you congratulation for your work and good effort!

I was just wondering where/how did you manage to test your bot? Did you used data extraction from some website? or how did you do?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: