Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:30:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (⌐■_■) Free BTC trading bot  (Read 8262 times)
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:49:36 AM

Coine, if you are offering clear, good and legitimate tool and you don't charge money for it. Then why are you so strongly against  making it an open source?
I would understand if you were selling this bot, but otherwise - not going for full disclosure with open source is a little strange for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coine_ (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 12:03:25 PM

Coine, if you are offering clear, good and legitimate tool and you don't charge money for it. Then why are you so strongly against  making it an open source?
I would understand if you were selling this bot, but otherwise - not going for full disclosure with open source is a little strange for me.

I have answered this question before. The reason right now is that the API is not 100% secure. By giving away the source code I compromise the  users information.

I will turn around the question and ask you instead. What would you do with the code if I open sourced it?
Konsike

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:25:44 PM

Super interesting! It's advice is much appreciated.
unixs_26

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:08:03 PM

is it safe or not?

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:10:00 AM

this is a good help if bot work perfectly, no offense OP I really looking for this kind of help, needed so much to learn trading.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 07:23:02 AM

is it safe or not?

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

unless the email cointasin some pishing or malicious link it should be safe, there is no contagion if you simply open an email and don't click on anything, just read what he is telling you there

but the profitability of this bot is yet to be seen
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:10:32 AM

Do you have any free glimpse of this? I was wondering before buying it.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
coine_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 04:03:32 PM

Super interesting! It's advice is much appreciated.

this is a good help if bot work perfectly, no offense OP I really looking for this kind of help, needed so much to learn trading.

Thank you! It's people like you that makes my effort worth while.

Do you have any free glimpse of this? I was wondering before buying it.

There is nothing to buy.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:42:59 AM

Its something good for people who are much into the trading of bitcoin, There are several trading bots as well exchanges for various local currencies are coming into existence. This has to be open source as suggested in few posts, so that users can trust verifying.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 03:55:33 PM

I sign up to test how good is your bot,I am not into trading bitcoins since it is not really hard to predict it's price,as we all know bitcoin is bound to grow and to be of high asset

mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:40:51 PM

seems interesting in fact for trading I use btc-e and whill try this too thanks for sharing be back for feedback after couple days  Smiley
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:40:14 AM

I'll be going to try to use this OP since I'm just new to bitcoin trading hoping that this work of yours will allow me to trade a small amount of a coin. And also if I understand it correctly you just need our email and the guide will be delivered to us right?thanks

coine_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 02:42:12 PM

seems interesting in fact for trading I use btc-e and whill try this too thanks for sharing be back for feedback after couple days  Smiley

It will take months before you will see results.

I'll be going to try to use this OP since I'm just new to bitcoin trading hoping that this work of yours will allow me to trade a small amount of a coin. And also if I understand it correctly you just need our email and the guide will be delivered to us right?thanks

You will get an email everyday that tells you to buy/hold/sell. Plus the latest bitcoin news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: