Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:55:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if ... ?  (Read 1112 times)
iefken (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:10:39 PM

Maybe a fun topic between the crypto massacres, the massive investments, all the screaming echo's : "YOU SCAMMER", or "ME NO SCAM", and the scarce reviews that actually make some sense...

Actually not even sure if this topic will be allowed to remain here, in that case I'm sorry moderators, was just trying to lighten the mood in this investment thread!

A little game called... "What if ... ?"
As for I'm not implying any rules as for being related to... bla bla... but should someone have a cool or nice rule to add, just post them, pm,... and ill put them up here as first post!

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b1trad3r

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:13:46 PM

What if your posts aren't being tracked on YoBit because you changed the signature even a little? I believe they track you by the signature code so you may want to check into that.  Tongue
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:14:28 PM

What if there was a parallel universe where all the scammer sites actually worked and everyone became loaded with Bitcoins.  Of course, if that were the case, the value of them in the overall system would not amount to anything, so it is a good thing that most of these sites simply steal the coins and that their owners reinvest back into the system in various ways, of wait, what the hell am I talking about?
iefken (OP)

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:21:46 PM

What if your posts aren't being tracked on YoBit because you changed the signature even a little? I believe they track you by the signature code so you may want to check into that.  Tongue
What if I don't care since I'm a spammer by heart? few coins are a new extra though :p and no worries, im getting paid, already checked :3
morantis

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:25:11 PM

I am confused.  I would fully expect the company that I am doing work with to track my results.  There are a lot of people that post just for the sake of posting.  I only speak when something interests me or if I have something that I want to say.  It is like selling a product for a company, I would expect them to go behind me and check with some customers and ensure that I am doing my job right.
iefken (OP)

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:29:40 PM

Anyways, I was planning to go first but since i lost my text in my copy paste haste :p

What if all future doublers/ponzi's/whatever you guys come up with, come with an expiration date? Like a preset date (discussed on forum or not) where the deposits stop so you've got a time beforehand where people will stop investing... but when? if you set the date in like 2 months and you get a few people to start, im sure enough of you greedy mother******** would be glad to invest, even though you can already FEEL the end closing in.
Would be a nice experiment to pull through over a year with several projects...

Well, just made this topic to post this brainfart lol, just ignore this if it bothers you...

cheers,

out
morantis

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:31:52 PM

Anyways, I was planning to go first but since i lost my text in my copy paste haste :p

What if all future doublers/ponzi's/whatever you guys come up with, come with an expiration date? Like a preset date (discussed on forum or not) where the deposits stop so you've got a time beforehand where people will stop investing... but when? if you set the date in like 2 months and you get a few people to start, im sure enough of you greedy mother******** would be glad to invest, even though you can already FEEL the end closing in.

Well, just made this topic to post this brainfart lol, just ignore this if it bothers you...

cheers,

out

True, but they make their money up to the last minute and cannot tell people when to get out.  That would be like the police setting up a drug dealer for a year and telling them that next March they will be making their bust.  The drug dealer would simply leave before the expiration date.
iefken (OP)

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:44:36 PM

True, but they make their money up to the last minute and cannot tell people when to get out.  That would be like the police setting up a drug dealer for a year and telling them that next March they will be making their bust.  The drug dealer would simply leave before the expiration date.
Yes yes I know, thats the whole reason of the topic: what if... :p

i do have some weird brainfarts when im bored, sorry guys
morantis

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:46:17 PM

Yes yes I know, thats the whole reason of the topic: what if... :p

i do have some weird brainfarts when im bored, sorry guys

What you do is let them set up the site and the automation and then kidnap the admins and owners and sit on them as the site runs itself and actually pays out until it fails on its own.
b1trad3r

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:52:48 PM

I am confused.  I would fully expect the company that I am doing work with to track my results.  There are a lot of people that post just for the sake of posting.  I only speak when something interests me or if I have something that I want to say.  It is like selling a product for a company, I would expect them to go behind me and check with some customers and ensure that I am doing my job right.
All I meant was that most of YoBit's sig campaign seems automated, so best not to touch the code. Carry on!
morantis

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:54:07 PM

All I meant was that most of YoBit's sig campaign seems automated, so best not to touch the code. Carry on!

I see, maybe I did not read the post right before yours close enough, I apologize for any misunderstanding.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:34:42 PM

You should try to add some investment terms to this thread otherwise it will be moved to off-topic section, what if that happens?

morantis

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:36:27 PM

You should try to add some investment terms to this thread otherwise it will be moved to off-topic section, what if that happens?

Lol, ok, so we invest X number of dollars into the kidnapping of the admins so the doubling site will run unchecked and hope that we recoup as much as we invested in the kidnapping of the admins, just playing here.
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:56:24 PM

cheers,

out

What if you set the date in two months and run with the dough after one month?  Grin Wink
FCDenHaag

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:58:36 PM

What if, we all can be rich and the scammers are the one's who's crying out loud!
iefken (OP)

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:14:18 PM

Lol, ok, so we invest X number of dollars into the kidnapping of the admins so the doubling site will run unchecked and hope that we recoup as much as we invested in the kidnapping of the admins, just playing here.
and we bet on them Cheesy
b1trad3r

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 10:07:46 PM

and we bet on them Cheesy
What if we bet on every ponzi advertised in this section, how many hours each will last? A trusted escrow (none of us) could hold our bets (easiest to make all bets fixed at say, 0.005 per ponzi). Closest one or two to the last proven recorded payout wins. That would introduce a fun gambling aspect to this forum while parodying all the ponzis. Tongue
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:06:23 AM

Just give us all your BTC an then "ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME". The more you give, the move love you'll get. And everybody wants to be loved, right?

MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:13:11 AM

what if your smart you will be locked this thread Roll Eyes
iefken (OP)

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:05:53 AM

what if your smart you will be locked this thread Roll Eyes
What if you everybody would actually 'speak' English that everyone would understand.

'What if you're smart...' then what?

is it not allowed to have some low-class fun on this forum anymore??
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: