Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:35:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway System  (Read 3359 times)
getpay (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 10:34:02 PM

@newbeecrypto
I am not selling the script, I am selling the whole website. I give the license code to buyer and I accept escrow as you see. If you want to buy just bid a price. I will show you my legit license to you after you pay the escrow. But if you are not going to buy it. Don't just post to earn some bucks from your sig campaign Wink
Dorrittulx

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:39:38 PM

LOLZ!!!!
1st of all, getpay dont have rights to resell this script!
So who is scamer?
getpay what type of license you have?
Please give us a proof!

And here is a script from author codecanyon.net/item/paypro-your-own-digital-download-payment-gateway/11905994

Regular License
$20
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.

Extended License
$100
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.

Good catch! I will go to that link and donate my 1 BTC there instead + get the real script. Thanks bro.
getpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 10:41:44 PM

Good catch! I will go to that link and donate my 1 BTC there instead + get the real script. Thanks bro.

I have a legit license key. You can do anything with your BTCs. But if you don't pay when the auction end. You will be marked as scammer once and for all.
Dorrittulx

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:47:40 PM

I have a legit license key. You can do anything with your BTCs. But if you don't pay when the auction end. You will be marked as scammer once and for all.

Oh noes! Now I will pay up! xD. That definitely makes me a scammer, stealing people's things and not returning it.

Lmfaooo, get the hell outta here noobie, selling a script sold for 5% of the price you are selling for.
getpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 10:52:59 PM

Oh noes! Now I will pay up! xD. That definitely makes me a scammer, stealing people's things and not returning it.

Lmfaooo, get the hell outta here noobie, selling a script sold for 5% of the price you are selling for.

If you don't want to pay, it is your desicion. We made changes on the script and we are not selling the script. We setup the whole system and now selling it all of them. Domain name + hosting + SSL + changes we make  etc...

Don't try to get out, you will be a known scammer on this forum if you don't pay after the auction ends Wink
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:58:06 PM

if you trying to push users to buy your stuff one more time it might get the attention of some DT members. you didnt state any rules so its your mistake.

i strongly suggest to everyone not to do business with you, as they way you act here says a lot.

whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:01:32 PM

It says

Trusted escrow accepted.

you asking for BIN of 20BTC and still want to push prices on the buyer AFTER he bids... well done

getpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 11:01:55 PM

if you trying to push users to buy your stuff one more time it might get the attention of some DT members. you didnt state any rules so its your mistake.

i strongly suggest to everyone not to do business with you, as they way you act here says a lot.
What is wrong with you, I first said you need to pay escrow fees and than he said I am not buying it. After that I said OK I can cover the escrow fees because I didn't mention it on the first post.
But he gave a bid and he has to buy it. I am not sure are you familiar with auctions but when someone bid an they can not retract their bid. Just think that and make an honest decision.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:06:26 PM

Unfortunely we have to sell our payment gateway project. We don't have enough resources to promote it and develop it anymore.

- Hosting, SSL and domain name are on namecheap. If you want I can transfer this to your Namechep account via contacting the NC support.
 - Supports Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin (using Coinpayments)
 - Also this system supports Paypal and Stripe but we do not test it very carefully.

Service Announcement Topic : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310116.0

Auction starting price : 1 BTC
  Minimum raise : 0.1 BTC
  Buy it now : 20 BTC

Auction ends +48 hours after the last bid.

Trusted escrow accepted.

there is nowhere written that the buyer has to pay escrow fees

getpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 11:08:41 PM

Unfortunely we have to sell our payment gateway project. We don't have enough resources to promote it and develop it anymore.

- Hosting, SSL and domain name are on namecheap. If you want I can transfer this to your Namechep account via contacting the NC support.
 - Supports Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin (using Coinpayments)
 - Also this system supports Paypal and Stripe but we do not test it very carefully.

Service Announcement Topic : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310116.0

Auction starting price : 1 BTC
  Minimum raise : 0.1 BTC
  Buy it now : 20 BTC

Auction ends +48 hours after the last bid.

Trusted escrow accepted.

there is nowhere written that the buyer has to pay escrow fees
Yes but there is nowhere said I pay the escrow fee too. And this is my mistake. I already told I can cover the escrow fees after I realize I didn't put that information on the first topic. What are trying to prove? Read all the messages first.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:10:19 PM

i did. i also read the message where you try to force him to buy it or you will -ve him. anyways your feedback is pretty worthless. i dont proof anything, i am just watching this.

getpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 11:14:53 PM

i did. i also read the message where you try to force him to buy it or you will -ve him. anyways your feedback is pretty worthless. i dont proof anything, i am just watching this.
What are you talking about? I am not forcing him to buy. He gave a bid on my auction and I said that if he didn't pay his promised bid, I will place a negative trust. Because if you don't buy, don't bid. It is the main rule about auctions. I don't know what you are doing here but you act like a newbie. Be an honest man and act like it. Bidder has to pay what he offers. It is not negoitable on auctions. That's why messages don't delete on auction topics Wink
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:22:44 PM

What are you talking about? I am not forcing him to buy. He gave a bid on my auction and I said that if he didn't pay his promised bid, I will place a negative trust. Because if you don't buy, don't bid. It is the main rule about auctions. I don't know what you are doing here but you act like a newbie. Be an honest man and act like it. Bidder has to pay what he offers. It is not negoitable on auctions. That's why messages don't delete on auction topics Wink

you cant change terms after a bid. thats what you did. be a man yorself and grew up. you tried it and you failed. move on, like everyone else...

getpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 11:24:14 PM

you cant change terms after a bid. thats what you did. be a man yorself and grew up. you tried it and you failed. move on, like everyone else...
What rule I changed? I said escrow accepted but I didn't mention who pays it. That's why I offered the cover escrow fees after I realize I forgot to put that on the first message.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 05:37:11 AM

I was asked to state my opinion on this, the below is just that.

I agree with getpay that there was no rule change. In the OP its state that escrow is accepted, not who pays the fees for it. IMHO its thus up for negotiation, which should happen before the bid or not invalidate the bid. If its so important for Dorrittulx they could have asked for a clearification or made their position clear with the bid. I rather suspect they never had the intent to buy or got cold feed and waste everyones time here. Typical escrow fees would be 1%, if thats your margin on your first bid, dont bid at all.

I also think threaten to leave negative feedback is uncalled for. Yes, retracting a bid on these grouds smells fishy, but I personally would rather exclude someone from the thread than keep wasting my time with them. Its obvious that Dorrittulx does not want to deal with getpay. To leave a negative rating is perfectly fine IMHO, because they didnt honor their bid.

Whether or not the license allows reselling it with a finished product I cant tell. The little text available under above link clearly states "Use, by you or one client," the buyer here can easily be seen as the client which would make it a valid license. I would suggest you (as in those who care and have an interest to buy) contact the person that issued the license when in doubt instead of fighting about it here. Preferably in a verifiable way.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
newbeecrypto

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

HardWork

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 07:02:05 AM

Whether or not the license allows reselling it with a finished product I cant tell. The little text available under above link clearly states "Use, by you or one client," the buyer here can easily be seen as the client which would make it a valid license. I would suggest you (as in those who care and have an interest to buy) contact the person that issued the license when in doubt instead of fighting about it here. Preferably in a verifiable way.
Firts of all, why getpay not answer what type of license he have?

If it regular so:

Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.

But getpay saying he have made changes in script?
What changes? remove from code demo info login?  Grin
Or what?

Why getpay dont answer all quostions? If i want buy, or make bid, i must now what i get, or not?
If in real, domain real price about 15$ + ssl 5$ + what ?
Hosting?  Grin Or your code changes?
I better buy clear code from author!

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 08:23:36 AM

Firts of all, why getpay not answer what type of license he have?

If it regular so:

But getpay saying he have made changes in script?
What changes? remove from code demo info login?  Grin
Or what?

Why getpay dont answer all quostions? If i want buy, or make bid, i must now what i get, or not?
If in real, domain real price about 15$ + ssl 5$ + what ?
Hosting?  Grin Or your code changes?
I better buy clear code from author!

Why do you think I know the answer to those questions? I was asked to state my opinion about this thread (probably mainly about the bid restraction) and I did, I have no more insight into the project than you have.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 10:03:09 AM

I was asked for my opinion also and to close the thread though i can't do the last thing since i'm no staff.

Well, both sides are somewhat right and take my opinion unpersonal, i don't take sides, only state what i think.

So selling this licence looks possible at least once, the buyer can be claimed as a client, it would work. Seller could show the licence beforehand, maybe bill and such things.

If the buyer claims nothing was changed in script so it is not worth it then why bid in the first place? Retracting the bid after he shold pay escrow seems not to be coming from costs but generally buyer judged about the character of the seller after hearing that. In fact it's not an unusual rule that the buyer pays the escrow when he wants to use an escrow.

Buyer gave a bid on what he saw and assumed and afterwards he learned he would have to pay more than he thought, which can be seen as a legit reason to cancel the bid. He did so. When seller agreed to pay the escrow the bid was gone already legitly, i think. And buyer did not want to bid anymore because of the discussion with the seller.

I think there was no bid anymore at that point in time.

I would say to the seller, let this thread die and create a new one some time later. I'm not sure if you can lock it or not. Though the additional value that goes above the scripts licence value would probably needed to be justified after the script price came to light. So explaination why the website is much more worth would be needed most probably.

Anyway, good luck with the trade, i think in this tread no sale will happen anymore. Though good luck with a future try. Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
getpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 11:29:49 AM

@shorena and @SebastianJu thank you for your honest opinions.

About the license of the script, I said already but I am going to say it again. I am not sellng this script to multiple times. I setup it on getpay.me and I am selling the getpay.me website and I have a legit license. If anyone want to buy can bid and send money to escrow. After escrow got the money buyer can also check the license. But I don't think newbeecrypto want to buy this script he just want to sabotage this sale.
freedoge.co

Activity: 909
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:30:59 PM

nice try to sell $20 worth script for 20 BTC  Grin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: