Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:35:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway System  (Read 3351 times)
getpay (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 07:28:10 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2016, 07:48:33 PM by getpay

Unfortunely we have to sell our payment gateway project. We don't have enough resources to promote it and develop it anymore.

- Hosting, SSL and domain name are on namecheap. If you want I can transfer this to your Namechep account via contacting the NC support.
 - Supports Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin (using Coinpayments)
 - Also this system supports Paypal and Stripe but we do not test it very carefully.

Service Announcement Topic : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310116.0

Auction starting price : 1 BTC
  Minimum raise : 0.1 BTC
  Buy it now : 20 BTC

Auction ends +48 hours after the last bid.

Trusted escrow accepted.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 11:49:39 PM

It seems that this is an auction. Please move the thread to the auctions section here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=73.0
getpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 01:07:29 AM

I moved it. Thank you.
newbeecrypto

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

HardWork

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 02:28:15 PM

Do you have license to resell this script?
Or its nulled?
This script from codecanyon!

getpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 12:37:53 PM

Or its nulled?
We have a legit license and we will give the license code to buyer. Also we make some changes on the script.
newbeecrypto

HardWork

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 12:44:36 PM

Or its nulled?
We have a legit license and we will give the license code to buyer. Also we make some changes on the script.
Emm... what type of license you have?
Is it standart license?

Dorrittulx

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 03:53:31 AM

I will place a bid of 1 BTC. Escrow will be used 100%.
newbeecrypto

HardWork

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 07:32:37 AM

This script is selling author on codecanyon only for 20$

getpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 12:10:19 PM

OK. Escrow accepted but you need to pay for escrow fees.

If no one bid in 48 hours you get the whole website.

Good luck
Dorrittulx

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 09:07:08 PM

Good luck

"you need to pay for escrow fees."

Cool, you just lost your only bidder. Good luck selling the website! Don't bother trying to contact me, once I hear that sentence it already tells me enough about the seller Wink
getpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 09:19:48 PM

Good luck

"you need to pay for escrow fees."

Cool, you just lost your only bidder. Good luck selling the website! Don't bother trying to contact me, once I hear that sentence it already tells me enough about the seller Wink
It is your choice. I won't bother to contact you. If I no one buys I won't sell and try to success with our limited budgets Wink
But I am definetely give you a negative trust after the 48 hours if you won't buy. Because you bid and you have to buy it. And I make sure some of my trusted friends also left you negative trust for your this unrespectful act.
Dorrittulx

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 09:22:24 PM

I will be sure to shoot you some too whether you give me or not, since you did not add that we must pay escrow fees.

Thank you and have a good day, Newbie.
getpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 09:25:08 PM

I will be sure to shoot you some too whether you give me or not, since you did not add that we must pay escrow fees.

What I said is escrow accepted and I won't give you the feedback until the timeout. Don't worry you have still time for not marked as scammer Wink
Zeroxal

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 09:29:57 PM

What I said is escrow accepted and I won't give you the feedback until the timeout. Don't worry you have still time for not marked as scammer Wink
He cannot be marked as a scammer because he didn't do anything wrong on his side. You didn't provide enough information when starting this auction and he therefore canceled his bid.
Either you accept his offer by covering the escrow fees, or the Dorrittulx will have to right to back out of the deal Wink
getpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 09:31:55 PM

He cannot be marked as a scammer because he didn't do anything wrong on his side. You didn't provide enough information when starting this auction and he therefore canceled his bid.
Either you accept his offer by covering the escrow fees, or the Dorrittulx will have to right to back out of the deal Wink
He wouldn't ask it for me in the first place. Maybe I am also wrong but He said I am off because you didn't mention escrow fees.
OK I accept to pay the escrow fees, but I doubt that he still want to buy it and this makes him a scammer. But he wants to buy, it is OK for me.
Dorrittulx

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 09:36:48 PM

He wouldn't ask it for me in the first place. Maybe I am also wrong but He said I am off because you didn't mention escrow fees.
OK I accept to pay the escrow fees, but I doubt that he still want to buy it and this makes him a scammer. But he wants to buy, it is OK for me.

Sorry I retract my bid, I don't want to pay you a cent.

It shouldn't affect your auction at all anyways Wink nobody bid even.
getpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 09:38:49 PM

Sorry I retract my bid, I don't want to pay you a cent.

It shouldn't affect your auction at all anyways Wink nobody bid even.
You can't retract a bid from auction. It is the point of an auction Wink
You still have time, pray for someone bid or think about buying it. Or when the time end you will be marked as scammer if you don't do what you need to do.
Zeroxal

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 09:46:50 PM

Looks like Dorrittulx didn't have intention to buy the gateway at all. A bid in any auction thread is like a contract between the seller and the buyer, if he breaks it and doesn't pay for his bid, he can and will be given red trust.
getpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 09:53:21 PM

Looks like Dorrittulx didn't have intention to buy the gateway at all. A bid in any auction thread is like a contract between the seller and the buyer, if he breaks it and doesn't pay for his bid, he can and will be given red trust.
Thank you for informations. I will also notify you, if he doesn't want to buy.
newbeecrypto

HardWork

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 10:24:57 PM

LOLZ!!!!
1st of all, getpay dont have rights to resell this script!
So who is scamer?
getpay what type of license you have?
Please give us a proof!

And here is a script from author codecanyon.net/item/paypro-your-own-digital-download-payment-gateway/11905994

Regular License
$20
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.

Extended License
$100
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: