Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:34:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mine-Treasure SCAM  (Read 4058 times)
IvanKalyada

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:22:45 AM

Huh Did you, guys, see? He tries again! HA-HA-HA. Here: btc-treasure.com. He did not even change the fonts and the FAQ page. And he took a design from minerfarm.  Roll Eyes But I already wrote to the domain's registrar. MUAHAHAHA
davien

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 10:02:42 AM

Huh Did you, guys, see? He tries again! HA-HA-HA. Here: btc-treasure.com. He did not even change the fonts and the FAQ page. And he took a design from minerfarm.  Roll Eyes But I already wrote to the domain's registrar. MUAHAHAHA
Lol this dev want to peel all the money layers from users around here lol

MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 10:35:27 AM

Wow, then this guy decided to really don't give up at taking money from people for not existing games. The site is quite new and the views counter seems proving it (and let's count even that the page of the top players doesn't seems to work, so most likely he refuses even to write a fake username to get people think that is active already), anyway i tried to see if gives away a btc address and i was right, but seems that changes everytime you refresh the page so maybe it can't help so much

IvanKalyada

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 11:16:59 AM

Look at this. It' s site's whois, lol. Sure, it's 's fake, but still something
Title: Home Treasure Game (Earn BTC)

Domain Age: 3 Days
Website Speed: Average

Organisation: Personal use
Owner: Mohamed El Hamdi
Owner Address: 9 street 2928 ksibet chat sousse
Owner City: sousse
Owner Postcode: 4061
Phone Number: +216.55454195
Phone Type: mobile : Orange Tunisie
Email: 

Owner Country : Tunisia
Website Location  : France

Probable website origin :-
 52%;    Tunisia
 41%;    France
 7%;    Netherlands

Notes:-
[Alert Result] Registered contact email address is a free one
[Alert Result] Administrative contact email address is a free one
[Alert Result] This website is 3 Days old
[Alert Result] The website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.
[Alert Result] The website appears to be less than six months old

Analysis Details:-
Although this website appears to be based in France there are other countries involved and you should review this information carefully and decide if it is as you expect.This webite is very new , and as such doesn't have an online reputation yet. As with all new businesses , we suggest that you take care and if necessary get in contact with the owners before placing an order of value.

Free email addresses have been used in the setup of this website. This is not necesarily worrying, depending on the site. For online shops, this can be a sign that the site has some risk

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.
Owner
[-] Collapse
Name: Mohamed El Hamdi
Organisation: Personal use
Street: 9 street 2928 ksibet chat sousse
City: sousse
Postalcode: 4061
Telephone: +216.55454195
Phone Type: mobile : Orange Tunisie
Email: 

Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
Web : http://tucowsdomains.com