Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:28:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ஒ ஒ KNOWHOW♣ ♣LENDING SERVICE ♣ ♣ BITCOINS★★★★★AVAIBLE✪✪✪✪=0,38BTC  (Read 8870 times)
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:58:18 PM

Loan Amount: 0.008
Reason for Loan:buy ptc site rent referrals
Amount to be repaid: 0.009
Repayment Date: 5 days
Type of Collateral:  My Account
Bitcoin Address: 1GNdGMULzEj75xwoaza6WYbaK9hKzhzsDJ

thanks

knowhow (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:03:38 PM

Loan Amount: 0.008
Reason for Loan:buy ptc site rent referrals
Amount to be repaid: 0.009
Repayment Date: 5 days
Type of Collateral:  My Account
Bitcoin Address: 1GNdGMULzEj75xwoaza6WYbaK9hKzhzsDJ

thanks

I had lended you when your account were neutral,your account worths nothing at the moment if you havent any valid colateral being another account or  altcoins i cant fund this loan.
knowhow (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:47:48 PM

Well i will be forced to changes my signature adress as my hard disk burned and i haven the key to recover the wallet as the balance on it,soo i will edit the post and put another adress as soon as possible to return to lending .
knowhow (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:54:53 PM

I suppose you get your loan already filled soo good luck as i remember you are running a faucet and well looks like you facing initial problem with the funding and income try to balance those rewards otherwise you will be loosing money very fast.
mitch4724

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 06:24:42 PM

Loan amount : 200 US DOLLARS worth of btc
Collateral : none
Loan reason : none
MY BTC address :1PLUMy8Bt54U3Qw1HSBz7eZ4Sk739zYuH
Repayment offered : 260 US DOLLARS
Date of repayment : 3-10-2016
knowhow (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:29:37 PM

Loan amount : 200 US DOLLARS worth of btc
Collateral : none
Loan reason : none
MY BTC address :1PLUMy8Bt54U3Qw1HSBz7eZ4Sk739zYuH
Repayment offered : 260 US DOLLARS
Date of repayment : 3-10-2016

Why do you need to spam at my thread ,this is being make at most of the persons who are offering loans arent any way to avoid this?Like a ban on ip to stop those kinds of post without no sense at all ,anyway i will need to change my staked adress due recent problems ,then my lend service will be back with some changes .
recitestores

Activity: 592

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:18:13 PM

Hi i need
Loan Amount: 0.007
Reason for Loan:Personal
Amount to be repaid: 0.008
Repayment Date: 2 days
Type of Collateral:  My Account
Bitcoin Address: 1PkAgZ9nKNK4V9X2bQJQ54Z6 FWanoMbsvL
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:06:47 AM

Loan amount : 0.0472BTC
Time length : 9 days
Repayment: 0.0502
Collateral : Bitcointalk Account (ripplehd)
wallet address: 1mn7drdXzmaW79mwGAiZnrtJrbhT87C3k
Reason: to buy a money earning hf ebook the seller gives support in helping you earn money

knowhow (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:07:09 AM

Hi i need

Hi there i will fund your loan as soon as you can stake a message ,and i will be able to do this loan only by tomorrow i have no free time today,but tomorrow with the staked message i will fund your loan if still need it.

For the others people applyed after this member,i dont lend to negative feedback and i dont lend newbies without a valid colateral thanks,have a nice day.
recitestores

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:32:37 AM

Hi i need

Hi there i will fund your loan as soon as you can stake a message ,and i will be able to do this loan only by tomorrow i have no free time today,but tomorrow with the staked message i will fund your loan if still need it.

For the others people applyed after this member,i dont lend to negative feedback and i dont lend newbies without a valid colateral thanks,have a nice day.
I dont know what a stake address is, can you teach me how to do it?

Thaanks.
knowhow (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:44:34 AM

Hi i need

Thaanks.

Sorry for the delay i were working anyway all information you will need you may find it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0

after the staked message as i show on the first page the loan will be given ,thanks and have a nice day.
pkcreativex

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 01:50:56 PM

Hello. Sorry if this is offtopic. Just recently I have found out about bitcoins. And I really would like to start using them. But at this moment I don't have any. And as I don't have any collateral and my account is brand new, there's no way for me to get a loan from members of this forum. For that reason I have registered on BTCJAM and LoanBase. But as I am new to this thing, I wanted to know, is there some other sites where one could apply for a loan? Thank you.
knowhow (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:15:15 PM

Hello. Sorry if this is offtopic. Just recently I have found out about bitcoins. And I really would like to start using them. But at this moment I don't have any. And as I don't have any collateral and my account is brand new, there's no way for me to get a loan from members of this forum. For that reason I have registered on BTCJAM and LoanBase. But as I am new to this thing, I wanted to know, is there some other sites where one could apply for a loan? Thank you.

Well sure there is another websites besides btcjam,but those project is one that allows you to cashout the bitcoins and invest where you wanna,usually investing into the project you are in.Some exchange as poloniex offers loans but there you need some kind of colateral and cant cashout the money from the exchange.
pkcreativex

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:43:08 PM

Well sure there is another websites besides btcjam,but those project is one that allows you to cashout the bitcoins and invest where you wanna,usually investing into the project you are in.Some exchange as poloniex offers loans but there you need some kind of colateral and cant cashout the money from the exchange.

Thank you for such a quick response. It seems, that I won't be able to get any bitcoins at this time. My applications in BTC JAM and LoanBase got both rejected because I live in eastern europe, so my bank statements and documents, that I uploaded for address verification got rejected. Anyway, thank you for your answer.
knowhow (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:16:39 PM

We are here to help now if you need anything else better open a topic or pm me about the loan service,i had updated all the main page thread and change my adress soo now all ready to restart the loans here ,apply and be sure to had read first page before apply.
recitestores

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:02:28 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2016, 10:14:27 AM by recitestores

Hi i need

Thaanks.

Sorry for the delay i were working anyway all information you will need you may find it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0

after the staked message as i show on the first page the loan will be given ,thanks and have a nice day.
My address: 1PkAgZ9nKNK4V9X2bQJQ54Z6FWanoMbsvL

I am recitestores from bitcointalk.org, today is 03/09/2016. I am asking for a loan from knowhow with my account recitestores as collateral. If I default my loan, knowhow will be the new owner of my account.

Signature: HzwjPHy+Qrvhau5mtfJFz2YiT+dspUZ6BwpGAoxXcuWgbgSYK+sOtd5oncfedy/hRCSxwSXEM3gsM7asJySzdG8=

Ill send my details after you send 0.007 to my address.
rogie07

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 12:12:42 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2016, 12:22:59 PM by rogie07

Repayment Date: 4 days
Bitcoin Address:1HwDpBP4q2RUy3HpERcJuBMgTePan7VFU6
rogie07

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 12:21:59 PM

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am rogie07 from bitcointalk.org, today is 03/09/2016. I am asking for a loan from knowhow with my account rogie07 as collateral worth of 0.007. If I didn't pay on time or default my loan, knowhow will be the new owner of my account.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1HwDpBP4q2RUy3HpERcJuBMgTePan7VFU6
IMGaX5GYbr3SaIZhM1dCx3n6wR0UMkYNP90wG77HR0SGfL54yZDLZdcGd7gWTvo4ZL3FmDzGBCd4bcZ i58jkpbM
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
knowhow (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 12:56:53 PM

Hi i need

Thaanks.

My address: 1PkAgZ9nKNK4V9X2bQJQ54Z6FWanoMbsvL

I am recitestores from bitcointalk.org, today is 03/09/2016. I am asking for a loan from knowhow with my account recitestores as collateral. If I default my loan, knowhow will be the new owner of my account.

Signature: HzwjPHy+Qrvhau5mtfJFz2YiT+dspUZ6BwpGAoxXcuWgbgSYK+sOtd5oncfedy/hRCSxwSXEM3gsM7asJySzdG8=

Ill send my details after you send 0.007 to my address.

The staked message its confirmed,about the send first that will never happen,im hero member and im offering loans for a while already,soo you send me the details and i will take control of your account,then i will send the coins,and be sure my hero account doest worth 0,007btc,i dont need that to scam soo send me the details to be able to lend the money.
knowhow (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:00:55 PM

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am rogie07 from bitcointalk.org, today is 03/09/2016. I am asking for a loan from knowhow with my account rogie07 as collateral worth of 0.007. If I didn't pay on time or default my loan, knowhow will be the new owner of my account.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1HwDpBP4q2RUy3HpERcJuBMgTePan7VFU6
IMGaX5GYbr3SaIZhM1dCx3n6wR0UMkYNP90wG77HR0SGfL54yZDLZdcGd7gWTvo4ZL3FmDzGBCd4bcZ i58jkpbM
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hi there i cant confirm your message can you make another staked message ,then i will provide the loan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: