Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:46:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Bitcoin Hardware Wallet  (Read 688 times)
RealPhotoshoper (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 09:17:51 AM

Hello , i want to try a hardware wallet to strore my bitcoin since i have a project which will make my bitcoin transaction higher than usual , storing huge amount bitcoin in online wallet make me feel unsecure. so i decided to try hardware wallet.
anybody have the hardware wallet to sell? it's ok if the wallet already used , as long as the wallet feasible to use. and dont forget the price i expect is not too overpriced also the wallet would be great if had a cool / good looking.

i know several hardware wallet like ledger wallet and trezor.
but i expect a good loking wallet like this one

Please post here your offer.

Thankyou

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:16:50 AM

Where are you located? I did not even find the time to setup my case yet....
RealPhotoshoper (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:58:49 PM

i am in indonesia and you? do you have that case hardware wallet? whats the problem if we can't setup the time on it?
how much you bought it? around $200? can you take a real pict of yours here or by pm me i am interested to see the real pict of it.

FlensGold
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:18:07 PM

i am in indonesia and you? do you have that case hardware wallet? whats the problem if we can't setup the time on it?
how much you bought it? around $200? can you take a real pict of yours here or by pm me i am interested to see the real pict of it.

I am from Europe, and of course I could take a picture and upload it. I received my case wallet about 2 weeks ago but was facing several problems setting it up, because it lost connection while taking fingerprints.
I did not find the time to test it again yet, and I am not sure if I would use it later.
Unfortunately I can not find an order confirmation including the price when I bought it (from choosecase.com), but I am afraid it would become too expensive when shipping it around half of the world Smiley
RealPhotoshoper (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:55:52 PM

I am from Europe, and of course I could take a picture and upload it. I received my case wallet about 2 weeks ago but was facing several problems setting it up, because it lost connection while taking fingerprints.
I did not find the time to test it again yet, and I am not sure if I would use it later.
Unfortunately I can not find an order confirmation including the price when I bought it (from choosecase.com), but I am afraid it would become too expensive when shipping it around half of the world Smiley

Okay so now you have that case wallet unused flensgold? Just pm me the price I might willing to consider takeover your case wallet if I think it's affordable on me.
Shipping from Europe to Asia usually around $30  , and it wouldn't be problem if you could provide nice price tag  Cheesy
Meanwhile I will do some research if this case wallet have worked well in Asia.
FlensGold
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 01:41:22 PM

Since I do not find time to set it up (and not really willing to use it) I would sell it for the price I paid. That would be 200 USD + 56,02 EUR import taxes + shipping to you.
You could also have the UPS import invoice (all costs are listed there) if you like, I could also upload a photo of the wallet if you like.
Let me know if you are interested, escrow is of course also possible as long as you pay him Smiley
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:33:33 AM

Why dont u simply order from manufacturer ? Thats the safest way to do it
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:04:45 PM

Why dont u simply order from manufacturer ? Thats the safest way to do it

I have been interested in one of these as well, however, they are sold out on the manufacturer's website, and there does not appear to be any resellers.

(Also, I'm in the usa, so the above would be a bit too pricey for me) Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Drax

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Nucleus.Vision

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:40:46 PM

The Bitcoin Trezor is by far the best hardware wallet in my opinion. You can also use it for LTC etc, noone owns any keys but yourself. You can recover all currencys on it by the seed.

And want to use it on the go, to pay coffee or someone you meet as it looks convenient with the Case? Just download mycelium app on your smarthphone, and you can connect the Trezor by usb cable to your phone, that's actually less bulky than the Case, since I assume you have your phone with you all the time.

Also from what I can tell, the concept is really cool from the case, but the product is made using cheap materials for the outside, inferior to the trezor in my opinion.

Also you'll save quite a lot by buying a trezor opposed to a Case.

Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy the Case exists, it is indeed the way to go because you can put it in your wallet and finaly use it without a computer, but I'll wait till better versions of the same idea come out, certainly at that price. You won't be dissapointed with a Trezor, and if you are, you can always sell it close to it's retail price.

just my 2cents

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:30:37 PM

The Bitcoin Trezor is by far the best hardware wallet in my opinion. You can also use it for LTC etc, noone owns any keys but yourself. You can recover all currencys on it by the seed.

And want to use it on the go, to pay coffee or someone you meet as it looks convenient with the Case? Just download mycelium app on your smarthphone, and you can connect the Trezor by usb cable to your phone, that's actually less bulky than the Case, since I assume you have your phone with you all the time.

Also from what I can tell, the concept is really cool from the case, but the product is made using cheap materials for the outside, inferior to the trezor in my opinion.

Also you'll save quite a lot by buying a trezor opposed to a Case.

Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy the Case exists, it is indeed the way to go because you can put it in your wallet and finaly use it without a computer, but I'll wait till better versions of the same idea come out, certainly at that price. You won't be dissapointed with a Trezor, and if you are, you can always sell it close to it's retail price.

just my 2cents

Thanks. I have a trezor already and i'm not all that impressed with the cheap flimsy plastic design. It works great and I agree 100% on all other points though, I'm just looking to try different stuff out.  Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Drax

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Nucleus.Vision

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:05:07 PM

Ooh alright! Smiley If you can shelf out the $200 no problem, sure, get it! It's a good idea, but the quality wich i assessed from hd vids doesn't do justice to the good idea they have. Looks like they had a good idea, but chose to cut costs by going low quality. The plastic on the trezor is actually of good quality, ofcourse metal would be better (like the ones they sold initially on kickstarter), but they sure could have got that cheaper! Also the screen is of good quality, and the design is just genius.

I would like to see a Case with a cleaner design, like an Ipod Touch looking device. Clean metal and glass, thin and a fingerprint homebutton like the newer Iphones. (I am absolutely no apple fan, don't get me wrong, but the parts just look cheap on the Case, really love the idea though)

Let's see if they have a version 2 in the future, I might get one. But looking at the charging cable and wireless pad I don't even want one now. (The trezor included cable is also crappy fyi, but given I like the Trezor itself so much, I don't mind.)

I was actually thinking today that it would have been nice to have a metal/aluminum Trezor, odd coincidence haha.

Let me know if you decide to get one! Would love to hear how you like the case.

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:08:07 PM

Ooh alright! Smiley If you can shelf out the $200 no problem, sure, get it! It's a good idea, but the quality wich i assessed from hd vids doesn't do justice to the good idea they have. Looks like they had a good idea, but chose to cut costs by going low quality. The plastic on the trezor is actually of good quality, ofcourse metal would be better (like the ones they sold initially on kickstarter), but they sure could have got that cheaper! Also the screen is of good quality, and the design is just genius.

I would like to see a Case with a cleaner design, like an Ipod Touch looking device. Clean metal and glass, thin and a fingerprint homebutton like the newer Iphones. (I am absolutely no apple fan, don't get me wrong, but the parts just look cheap on the Case, really love the idea though)

Let's see if they have a version 2 in the future, I might get one. But looking at the charging cable and wireless pad I don't even want one now. (The trezor included cable is also crappy fyi, but given I like the Trezor itself so much, I don't mind.)

I was actually thinking today that it would have been nice to have a metal/aluminum Trezor, odd coincidence haha.

Let me know if you decide to get one! Would love to hear how you like the case.

Thanks. I have always wished my trezor was metal as well. Also, yes, the cable is already broken, I just use spares and/or OTG cable with mycelium. I haven't seen much about the case yet, but I did find someone who may sell me one on another site. I'll let you know! Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀