Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:32:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What punishment should be given to this guy?  (Read 339 times)
SFR10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 06:45:17 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 06:58:29 AM by SFR10

I noticed a while ago that the following user keeps on posting on some of the local sections of this forum and luckily he posted on two of the local sections that I'm involved and understand (Philippines and Iran) together with some other local sections. The problem is that his using a translation tool in order to do so as the language is completely broken and clearly something like google translator have been used in posts he did on all the local languages (aside for the Philippines in which he used english). So I'm here looking for answers if he could be reported as mostly my reports that were involved in local sections, are the one's that brought my accuracy down a bit and want to know what punishment would be given to this guy?

Rule he have disobeyed:
27. Using automated translation tools to post translated content in Local boards is not allowed.

His profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=728812
His post history: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=728812;sa=showPosts

What punishment should be given to this guy?

Update:

Hello. In these cases it is best just to report 1 or two of their posts explaining the situation. There is no need to open up threads in particular. I have already deleted his spam from various local section (more were deleted before) and he will be punished. Please close the thread if you don't have any other questions.

~Lauda.
Hello, thanks for the response. I didn't report his posts this time because of the reason of reports involved in local sections had a negative effect on my report accuracy so wanted to be sure first. I'll be closing this thread now, thanks for the answer.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 06:54:19 AM

Hello. In these cases it is best just to report 1 or two of their posts explaining the situation. There is no need to open up threads in particular. I have already deleted his spam from various local section (more were deleted before) and he will be punished. Please close the thread if you don't have any other questions.

~Lauda.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: