Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 02:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Can you provide with proof on ISO problems understanding? Or is Bitcoin:
I just believe Bitcoin is probably fake, don't care anyway! - 0 (0%)
I know Bitcoin is fake! - 1 (50%)
I know million of ISO's are tampered with! Mine too! - 0 (0%)
I take the blue pill nor the red pill, just wanna take nothing and then live! - 0 (0%)
I believe in the real dreams of Bitcoin with it's cool advanced untold techniques! - 1 (50%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What if I told you millions of ISO's are hacked, and exactly only up to SHA-256?  (Read 500 times)
Anonymous-Samurai (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:22:31 PM

You wouldn't even believe wouldn't you.
Yeah put your computer up for a test:

Install 7zip and load your install.wim in any Windows installation to a test, to see 40gb of unwanted files! Especially it will work in Gandalf's WindowsPE

Also have you ever experienced an .iso with [boot]?
It's for pleasure with: boot no emulation, and that's on ISO files that have been tampered. Meaning your computer will run without emulating your iso if it already has an installation on the nano drive.

Also USB pen drives (1.8Tb), in these an iso automaticly changes to prehacked iso files from what ISO files are.

Know this:

If you run linux try running "fdisk /dev/sdc" and push S then W.
Now run your "mkfs --type=ntfs /dev/sdc1" "important it must be first partition!"
After then run fdisk /dev/sdc and push button P, to Watch what these nanodrives have as boot protection!
Using X and changing the "RPM" rounds per minute will reveal it's just an drive "don't change beyond 7200 rpm" and listen to it's son of a bitches!

Now you don't wanna believe do you? It's allowed to change poll vote! Voting will get you probably hunted down by the police in some countries!
Since tampering with computer send log files to mega servers!

So you wouldn't believe? SHA-512 and SHA-1024 aren't the same all over it all .iso files:
So do you believe we will be making SHA-512 and SHA-1024 coins as from now on?
OR just do your job sending your coins to the day Bitcoin will end...
Lituation

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:25:46 PM

Possible but it wouldn't be effective for personal users. All cracked files have something inside, that's their profit method. End user don't affect because of this. Maybe 30-50 cents more electricity bill per month but nothing more than that.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:26:37 PM

wat

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:28:55 PM

I really can't seem to match what you're saying with Bitcoins. Could you probably be a bit more specific and say how this affects Bitcoin? Meaning how does ISO's and SHA-512 OR SHA-1024 being crack-able be attributable to Bitcoins?
Anonymous-Samurai (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:49:41 PM

xdrpx:
This thing you get garbage to your bitcoin mining protocol, but mainly you are solving the code to fit in the ISO where there is an solution on how the code of the ISO is tampered, since most people just check iso with: SHA-256 and not normally after SHA-256, there is also less knowledge on SHA-512 and SHA-1024 codes on ISO. Some fill in the difference, but I haven't seen it anywhere.

Anyways if your computer is hijacked, you will mostly see google.com differently than most people do, and www.mysearch.com is different from probably most peoples computers too! Look difference: And even downloading hbcd in zip will give you another file size after download on an prehacked computer!

Even the mysearch mostly don't show advertisement!

http://s10.postimg.org/n8tljkwux/hbcd_mysearch.png
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 04:04:33 PM

What iso s are you talking about? Did you translate this from another language into English or is this supposed to make no sense? Are you talking about a windows iso?

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 04:09:52 PM

are the op implying that sha256 is vulnerable, or he is just drunk? i don't get it anyway he is trolling i believe
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 4798

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 04:58:44 PM

wat

LOL

Grin

Even Bitcoinpro, who tends to ramble any make nonsense declarations himself, can't make sense of what you are saying.  Most entertaining thing I've seen all day.
nihilnegativum

Activity: 432
Merit: 251

––Δ͘҉̀░░

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 06:47:02 PM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: