Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:18:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitok.com , legit ?  (Read 1687 times)
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6122

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:27:07 PM

It seems like this Bitok website is a new website that let you buy Bitcoins using different payment methods such Credit cards (MasterCard , Visa card etc ... and also Paypal) and I saw that Bitcointalk is advertising it so I thought I would ask how legit this is because it would be nice to have a Virwox alternative with lower fees  ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:42:55 AM

we need some balls of steel guy to make a transaction, if this site works it can be a really powerfull alternative to coinbase, i am not going to give my credit card first, would be nice if they open a bitcointalk thread, but i dont trust in the pictures of the chat, too nice looking girls
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:53:17 AM

we need some balls of steel guy to make a transaction, if this site works it can be a really powerfull alternative to coinbase, i am not going to give my credit card first, would be nice if they open a bitcointalk thread, but i dont trust in the pictures of the chat, too nice looking girls

I may get some Paypal pretty soon but I won't really be testing big amounts honestly and I don't think they will scam small amounts , so we will need several people to show that this is legit , Because it may start good and end bad just like Mtgox or other services .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:15:06 PM

I find them pretty interesting as well.. Apparently been around since March, so I'm a bit surprised that no one seems to have used them or reported on them here.

I might try a visa gift card and see what happens Tongue
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:39:52 PM

I find them pretty interesting as well.. Apparently been around since March, so I'm a bit surprised that no one seems to have used them or reported on them here.

Alright , if you do that please reply here with more information's (how much time , fees etc ... )

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:46:03 PM

Alright , if you do that please reply here with more information's (how much time , fees etc ... )

Yeah, I'll do that if I pull the trigger.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:22:20 PM

Using a VISA gift card is a great idea, maybe I'll buy one and try them too.

I contacted them recently, they said that they did require ID (passport), Artem was the name IIRC.

Yes, please report back if they perform OK.  If I get a gift card, I will try to do the same.
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:25:24 AM

Using a VISA gift card is a great idea, maybe I'll buy one and try them too.

I contacted them recently, they said that they did require ID (passport), Artem was the name IIRC.

Yes, please report back if they perform OK.  If I get a gift card, I will try to do the same.

Do they ask for this kind of real information's for all kind of transactions ? (even using other payment methods) ? If it's the case then this is definitely not a good alternative to virwox.com , at least not for me.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitok.com

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Best deposit/withdrawal fees on the market

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 10:55:12 AM

Hi all.

Please don't hesitate to address your questions you have in our main thread on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=777078.msg13452602#msg13452602

Answering your questions here:

Do they ask for this kind of real information's for all kind of transactions ? (even using other payment methods) ? If it's the case then this is definitely not a good alternative to virwox.com , at least not for me.

We require verification only when the payment method requires it. Verification is required if you're using: Credit Card, Wire Transfer, SEPA, Sofort and OBT. If you're reluctant to do so, we have much more of payment methods which don't require it: http://bitok.com/fees

Timings are better to test and fees you could check on the Fees page: http://bitok.com/fees. We're updating it constantly, so it reflects the current state of things.

We followed Lean Startup approach. First of all released fully workable MVP, to add more features then. Right now we have something real and unique to offer to our customers. Take a look on our two strongest points:
  • Low deposit/withdraw fees
  • Professional and responsive support

We have some guys who answer in the chat, you could see them time to time, especially if a question is sophisticated one Smiley

I may get some Paypal pretty soon but I won't really be testing big amounts honestly and I don't think they will scam small amounts , so we will need several people to show that this is legit , Because it may start good and end bad just like Mtgox or other services .

At the moment we don't have deposit with PayPal, only withdraw is possible.

We have great sentiments from our customers. It worth to get to https://bitok.com and make your own opinion about our service.

I'm inviting you to visit our social profiles:
https://www.facebook.com/Bitok-1047903338583919/
https://twitter.com/Bitok_com

Bitok.com offers great value for daily traders.
Exchange BTC, LTC, DOGE to USD, EUR and RUB.
Instant exchange: https://bitok.com/instant
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 11:03:19 AM

Thanks for clearing things up but I'm little bit disappointed because you don't accept Paypal as payment method , at least fix the website because there is Paypal logo on "DEPOSIT WITH ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR SYSTEMS"

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 11:18:04 AM

Thanks for clearing things up but I'm little bit disappointed because you don't accept Paypal as payment method , at least fix the website because there is Paypal logo on "DEPOSIT WITH ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR SYSTEMS"

Actually im very glad they dont take paypal, since paypal dont allow any bitcoin exchanges, plus, i dont like it at all.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:25:34 AM

Cards can't be used if you're in the USA, Iceland, or Vietnam. Since I'm in the US, this is one more service I can't use Sad
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:43:16 AM

Cards can't be used if you're in the USA, Iceland, or Vietnam. Since I'm in the US, this is one more service I can't use Sad

well, u can blame your gov for that , not the site  Cheesy
bitok.com

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Best deposit/withdrawal fees on the market

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 11:31:52 AM

Thanks for the suggestion. Wording is also worth changing.

As rammy2k2 said, it's all about legislation. We would be happy to provide the wider coverage but should conform with the rules. What payment methods we should add for you to be comfortable using our exchange from U.S.?

Bitok.com offers great value for daily traders.
Exchange BTC, LTC, DOGE to USD, EUR and RUB.
Instant exchange: https://bitok.com/instant
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:00:12 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 01:49:45 AM by OROBTC

As rammy2k2 said, it's all about legislation. We would be happy to provide the wider coverage but should conform with the rules. What payment methods we should add for you to be comfortable using our exchange from U.S.?

Perhaps payment in US$ by "Money Order/Mail Order" (sort of like a check) that we could mail you to your office).  I am interested in private ways of buying BTC.  I can provide ID, but I want to leave as little a trail as possible.

SOMEONE is going to come up with a private way to buy BTC, and they will make a fortune, a gold mine...

EDIT: changed to "money order/mail order"
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:11:13 PM

I'm open to suggestion. I wasn't bitching at you, I was just bitching. The old Soviet Union didn't die, it moved to North America. We even got the KGB  Angry Here in the "land of the free" you can't fucking breathe without official permission. It makes me ill. It looks like you have a great service, just not available to me. I was hoping.
Edward_Cryptonit

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 12:42:34 PM

Hello,

https://cryptonit.net offers a possibility to buy bitcoins with credit/debit cards. We support both Visa and MasterCard.

We also support paypal deposits and withdrawals.

Should you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Kind regards
Edward Cryptonit

Cryptonit.net - reliable cryptocurrency exchange.
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:02:47 PM

Hello,

https://cryptonit.net offers a possibility to buy bitcoins with credit/debit cards. We support both Visa and MasterCard.

Kind regards
Edward Cryptonit

I can't take a screenshot right now but your website seem to be bugged because all I see is some HTML bugged , something is wrong I suppose.
also if you want to promote your service It's better to make a new topic on the Service announcement section.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Edward_Cryptonit

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 03:28:33 PM

Hello,

Kind regards
Edward Cryptonit

I can't take a screenshot right now but your website seem to be bugged because all I see is some HTML bugged , something is wrong I suppose.
also if you want to promote your service It's better to make a new topic on the Service announcement section.

Thank you for reply. We do have an official thread. Just thought it would nice to let people know about platforms with similar options.

Regarding the bugged HTML - most probably your browser did not load the CSS, could you please try refreshing the page?

Kind regards
Edward

Cryptonit.net - reliable cryptocurrency exchange.
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:46:55 PM

Hello,

Kind regards
Edward Cryptonit

Thank you for reply. We do have an official thread. Just thought it would nice to let people know about platforms with similar options.

Regarding the bugged HTML - most probably your browser did not load the CSS, could you please try refreshing the page?

Kind regards
Edward

I tried but still nothing , I sometimes have that issue when I use Adblock but it's not the case for the moment so I don't understand , only extension I have on Google chrome is "Facebook unseen" .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████