Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:21:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panera Bread Gift Cards $100.00 for $15.00 - Instant Delivery - 90 Day Warranty!  (Read 3244 times)
techgeeks8

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:19:49 PM

Yeah!! Hope folks were able to use up the credit unlike me  Cry

it's official, seller went rogue and is not responding to messages, or replacing cards as suspected.

EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 03:07:34 PM

There is still a private method to using up the credit you have remaining.
Shoot me a PM if you have credit/cards and you want to use them up before it's too late.
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 05:22:07 PM

Shoot me a PM if you have credit/cards and you want to use them up before it's too late.

Apparently you can no longer apply PaneraBread cards on their site. No cards. It says that currently no gift cards can be processed, unless in the store.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 10:36:20 PM

Just add it to the gyft app or keyring app or any of 12 other similar apps out there or just write it on a piece of paper or the back of your hand and hand it to them.  No secret method is needed all they want is the number.  You just can't add it to their website online ordering app at the moment.  I have rarely ever used their online app for many reasons.   

stufffromdennis

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:27:14 AM

I have been using the Gyft app previously with these and was just denied in the store. It said rejected on a $100 card from this purchaser. The card is still showing the full $100 balance on their website as of right now. The manager was called by the employee and they said they are having a lot of gift card trouble and she could contact corporate for me.

So unless the secret method gets around that...
stufffromdennis

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:29:21 AM

With a balance still showing, makes me wonder if they are just blank denying all digital gift cards for now... (or cards without a pin, from a certain source, etc)
jace821

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 04:46:52 AM

With a balance still showing, makes me wonder if they are just blank denying all digital gift cards for now... (or cards without a pin, from a certain source, etc)

Maybe they're trying to narrow down the cards that were generated to wipe them? Also, if you check a card balance online it will no longer show previous transactions if it's been used or the original creation date if it hasn't been used. On their recent app update the only change mentioned is ordering online with a gift card is not available and they have a huge notice when you open the app. I'll try to get something Saturday.
Adamcheek

Activity: 304

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 05:07:09 AM

Does this work in Canada? And do you have other gift cards?
chri521

Activity: 279

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:01:08 PM

Unfortunately everyone is correct, seller seems to have gone radio silent as all these cards went to 0.

I fully stand behind my warranty! No worries ladies, and gentlemen! I may also have Kohls coming in soon also.

I see the price went back up on bitify, PMing you for more details now....
Used to love Panera and would start going back if these pan out (no pun intended).

Bought a smaller card from OP, and was able to use it no issues so far.
Free bump for now and more business to come if this card stays good.
stufffromdennis

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:36:51 PM

My card is still showing the correct balances on their website but they just wont accept them in the store??!?! Still not 100% sure what to even do about that. I don't know that I can blame the original seller here. But how can a store not accept a gift card with a balance?
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:17:23 AM

My card is still showing the correct balances on their website but they just wont accept them in the store??!?! Still not 100% sure what to even do about that. I don't know that I can blame the original seller here. But how can a store not accept a gift card with a balance?

How?  Should a bank accept counterfeit money because it looks very real?  Nothing you can do.  Cards are dead despite balance.  That's the chance you take when you pay $15 or $20 or $30 or $50 or more  for a $100 item.  Do you REALLY think an anonymous seller is going to honor his 90 day warranty?  It's a gamble.  Win some, lose some or sue him on Judge Judy.  I have over $500 worth from various sellers from various places that are useless. I even have some from legit sites (raise.com) but at least they have a real warranty ... of course you pay 90% for that privilege.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:58:10 AM

The problem with gift cards that most should aware, is either if the #`s given out are being shared.

Hence the "warranty" that they mention and usually it pretty much is that. So its a race to zero, and the best to even consider this is bitcoin you gotten through profit.

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 02:21:20 AM

The problem with gift cards that most should aware, is either if the #`s given out are being shared.

Hence the "warranty" that they mention and usually it pretty much is that. So its a race to zero, and the best to even consider this is bitcoin you gotten through profit.

Shared codes is an issue for sure, especially with these cards but that wasn't the issue with these (and all "similar") Panera cards,  These were locked by Panera with balances on them.  According to local store manager stores will not take cards showing purchased before a certain date unless you can prove ownership and legitimacy. Many of these cards had numbers off of physical cards that were never sold so it is obvious how they were obtained. If someone wants to take a chance and fight with the store manager you might get a free meal out of them which was what happened to me but their terms (just like Starbucks and most others) state only cards directly purchased from them are valid so that is their excuse for not taking them.  I assume if someone takes them to court they might have a chance but I highly doubt folks who paid anywhere from $6 - $15 for a $100 card would want to do that for obvious reasons.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: