Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:15:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a way to see how much gambling sites makes?  (Read 1555 times)
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:37:55 AM

Its difficult to guess that how much these sites are making. These sites don't share their profits with the public or any other medium so its really difficult to predict their earnings. I think the sites which are more popular, must be the more profit making as there will be more players which means more chances of loosing the money, which is the profit for site.

Yes in fact true. I dont see a reason why anyone should share or tell his income to anyone else. I think gambling sites make house edge multiplied by 1/00 multiplied by wagered amount .. so its a rough idea though .
Anything divided by a '0' leads to infinity and i think there is no-one who can profit infinite amount's.
Though, you can find the graphs/charts for their profit's on some random blogs or on their thread sometimes.It's probably 1% of their wagered amount.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 10:05:10 AM

Can I somehow check how much gambling sites make ? Daily , Weekly , Yearly , doesn't really matter but the more the merrier.

I know there are some data measuring sites for dice where you can see number of bets for each site but who knows what volumes are correct.  Even if you knew you could only approximate as gambling sites will have to deal with variance themselves.
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 10:07:11 AM

Can I somehow check how much gambling sites make ? Daily , Weekly , Yearly , doesn't really matter but the more the merrier.

It's "impossible" for some sites but not for others....
For example... you can follow second trade ! (because they have only some address and you can see all txs for each address).

But meanwhile you can't see for Direct Bet... Every User could get a new address to send btc ( or other crypto) is quite impossible see all btc wagered and the profit of this site.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 10:15:34 AM

It's "impossible" for some sites but not for others....
For example... you can follow second trade ! (because they have only some address and you can see all txs for each address).

But meanwhile you can't see for Direct Bet... Every User could get a new address to send btc ( or other crypto) is quite impossible see all btc wagered and the profit of this site.

Following all transactions is going to be a tedious task.
Gambling sites are regulated and as far as I know register their business to every state and so they may have to pay to IRS which means there is transparency to their records.
No matter that your purpose of asking these info, but sure they earn big. Some of them support and donate charities.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:54:03 AM

I do not think anyway that you can. It's strange that anyone can see how much he earns. I think you can make an estimate but you never know what it really is.
It would be weird if everyone knows each other how much the person earns.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: