Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:18:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: yahoo62278, manager of betking.io signature campaign, refusing to count my posts  (Read 1111 times)
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 06:49:44 PM

It should be a given to users in a campaign to post throughout the week. This isnt a case of a misunderstanding at all either. Its a case of he had a week to get in 10 posts and didnt. Totally his own fault. Theyre being paid for a job and he was not even close to doing his job. Anyone who joins a campaign should be making a post or 2 every day or every other day. We all understand real life happens but there was no message stating family issues or anything.  Not sure exactly what his reason is for posting all his posts 2 hours past the time i posted i was counting but its not gonna fly no matter what the excuse. Was just a guy being lazy and expecting the rules to bend for him but its not gonna happen

Sign of having numerous alt accounts and being unable to reach the minimum requirements in time. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
worhiper_-_ (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:51:07 PM

I also want you guys to take a look at the posts hes demanding to be counted. Hes already showing proof that i stated in the thread that i was counting posts. The proof shows im starting counting posts at 11:15 am. He gets his last minute posts in after 130pm forum time. Just thought id throw that out there too

I finished with the minimum posts about an hour before payments, this means you submitted a document not counting my posts. I messaged betking.io who's responsible for payments and he essentially told me the same.

You hadn't specify a specific time frame for which the posts should be submitted before, therefore it's your fault. Would it be so hard to admit your wrongdoing and fix this?
worhiper_-_ (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:52:28 PM

I also want you guys to take a look at the posts hes demanding to be counted. Hes already showing proof that i stated in the thread that i was counting posts. The proof shows im starting counting posts at 11:15 am. He gets his last minute posts in after 130pm forum time. Just thought id throw that out there too

That's considered as "rushed posting" to reach for the minimum post count.

But yahoo, you should have mentioned it in the rules earlier like I did for my campaign, in order to curb out these misunderstandings.

15. A participant will be kicked out if he completes 80% of his posts in 1 day. Similarly is the case for rushed posting near the end of the campaign.

It should be a given to users in a campaign to post throughout the week. This isnt a case of a misunderstanding at all either. Its a case of he had a week to get in 10 posts and didnt. Totally his own fault. Theyre being paid for a job and he was not even close to doing his job. Anyone who joins a campaign should be making a post or 2 every day or every other day. We all understand real life happens but there was no message stating family issues or anything.  Not sure exactly what his reason is for posting all his posts 2 hours past the time i posted i was counting but its not gonna fly no matter what the excuse. Was just a guy being lazy and expecting the rules to bend for him but its not gonna happen

It's also your fault for not making this part of the rules of the campaign. I should be paid according to the initial rules you set on your own. The scam accusation against you still stands.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4420

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:55:03 PM

I finished with the minimum posts about an hour before payments, this means you submitted a document not counting my posts. I messaged betking.io who's responsible for payments and he essentially told me the same.

You hadn't specify a specific time frame for which the posts should be submitted before, therefore it's your fault. Would it be so hard to admit your wrongdoing and fix this?

Ive done nothing wrong here. You have. I told every one of you in the thread im counting posts at 11:15 am forum time. Posts after that WILL NOT COUNT towards this weeks payment. Its not my fault you do not read the thread in which you asked for a job in.

Do our pay get deducted from the sending fee Huh
I noticed that we need to pay a small amount for transfer fee whenever we want to make a withdraw Sad

I really don't see how 6 cents will harm you in any way.. (.0002 BTC)
Think of it as speedy delivery. You pay six cents to get your money faster. If you don't pay, you'll have to wait days to get your money or hell, you might not even get it.
Im just asking for clarification, im not some cheap guys who wanted to keep 6 cents Roll Eyes
But yeah, a clarification from Betking itself will be good Wink

If you werent a cheap guy wanting to keep the 6 cents you wouldnt have asked IMO. I would say that yes the fee is on you though.

FYI for all in this campaign. Post after 1115 am forum time will not count towards this week. Im currently doing the counts as we speak. Making the kid breakfast and getting him ready for school so ill be a bit slow for now

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
worhiper_-_ (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 07:04:52 PM

Ive done nothing wrong here. You have. I told every one of you in the thread im counting posts at 11:15 am forum time. Posts after that WILL NOT COUNT towards this weeks payment. Its not my fault you do not read the thread in which you asked for a job in.

Do our pay get deducted from the sending fee Huh
I noticed that we need to pay a small amount for transfer fee whenever we want to make a withdraw Sad

I really don't see how 6 cents will harm you in any way.. (.0002 BTC)
Think of it as speedy delivery. You pay six cents to get your money faster. If you don't pay, you'll have to wait days to get your money or hell, you might not even get it.
Im just asking for clarification, im not some cheap guys who wanted to keep 6 cents Roll Eyes
But yeah, a clarification from Betking itself will be good Wink

If you werent a cheap guy wanting to keep the 6 cents you wouldnt have asked IMO. I would say that yes the fee is on you though.

FYI for all in this campaign. Post after 1115 am forum time will not count towards this week. Im currently doing the counts as we speak. Making the kid breakfast and getting him ready for school so ill be a bit slow for now

Posted from an alt account...  Roll Eyes
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 08:41:57 PM

So just to publicly verify...yahoo is control of his own account now? I am asking so I can remove my red...
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:47:03 PM

So just to publicly verify...yahoo is control of his own account now? I am asking so I can remove my red...

Yes, he is and he always was, you can check the meta section because he has a post there signing various messages from various btc addresses to prove ownership.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: