Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:36:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Science of Getting Rich  (Read 6259 times)
thirdchance57

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 01:43:14 AM

This is part of the impetus behind better education for young people (teaching them alternatives such as the Austrian School) and more socialization in general.  Getting to know each other better, so that the transactions between us become of a higher quality.  Conversing honestly, responsibly, diplomatically and logically correct.  Using our words and language (this awesome forum for communications we know as the interwebs... Is THIS really true???  consider this:  Only 20 years ago, when we answered our phones, most of the time we had NO CLUE who was going to be on the other end.  Now:  We have electronic forums, catered and specialized to whatever interest we fancy to google up, and instant access to highly knowledgeable people that we converse with just as the person sitting next to me on the couch, yet we have no clue who each other is.  We have no clue who we are, STILL, but we are learning and even creating who we are) --
One method boiling down to sales tactics:  A good salesperson has to know the customer well enough to know precisely their demands; the more detail, the more chance of a sale.  And the product is you, and me; well, our labor and products/services. But this time, our products/services will NECESSARILY HAVE TO BE what WE personally choose for ourselves -- this will be the only way to be compatible with the coming new aeon (or whatever - there's huge change coming; if you can't smell it, you have no nose).
 Bottom line:  Decentralization and individual direct ownership and management of our own labor, labor that we choose based on our preferences and not imposed upon us by external pressures to pay ever-increasing interest on loans just for basic amenities of life... That decentralization and individual ownership is imminent, and it will be a direct product of technology that will by that time be past the point of no return, and NOT any political agenda and certainly no religious / national decree or government legislation.  The change will be worldwide and profoundly personal, in the sense that when we prepare for our work, when we get ourselves pumped/stoked/psyched for our day, there will be a personal process of introspection that will be absolutely fundamental to successful sales of an individual's product of his/her/its chosen profession.  <-- This, as opposed to the grim depersonalization involved in the pumping/stoking/psyching process most of us are familiar with, just to cater to something would not have chosen had it not been for those imposed artificial externalities.
We will finally be free to be ourselves.  Hell, we ARE.  What a ramble.

nice ramble...i  bet you are a salesman.. lol ...but i kinda see a future like this as well. i'm optimistic and see great things for our civilization through all sorts of p2p technologys. its exciting watching these p2p technology's take on the status quo...
1st in line was the copyright cartell... aka, movie and music industry (crushed... only a supposed 10-20% decline in file shareing after it was criminalized but now vastly increasing in numbers)
now bitcoin is taking on the leaching financal and banking powers
whats next? p2p voting and law making to take down the mafia like corporate backed police state government... it only took 4 days to count the votes in Florda....

i believe many people will be financially liberated with bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 04:32:23 AM

nice ramble...i  bet you are a salesman.. lol ...but i kinda see a future like this as well. i'm optimistic and see great things for our civilization through all sorts of p2p technologys. its exciting watching these p2p technology's take on the status quo...
1st in line was the copyright cartell... aka, movie and music industry (crushed... only a supposed 10-20% decline in file shareing after it was criminalized but now vastly increasing in numbers)
now bitcoin is taking on the leaching financal and banking powers
whats next? p2p voting and law making to take down the mafia like corporate backed police state government... it only took 4 days to count the votes in Florda....

i believe many people will be financially liberated with bitcoin

Yes it is very exciting times to be alive that's for sure! Major developments are occuring in many other areas as well as p2p technology eg http://www.wfs.org/futurist/july-august-2012-vol-46-no-4/abundance-builders

Grin

BTC is the future of money I am sure - I want to buy a ticket to space with BTC !
furrycoat

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 02:21:27 AM

I want to buy a ticket to space with BTC !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fS1FxBq64A

Hey, not so long from now SpaceX will be selling tickets to mars for 500,000. And i bet by 2023 everyplace will take Bitcoins, who knows maybe we will begin sending Bitcoins to mars?
drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 02:25:19 AM

Hey, not so long from now SpaceX will be selling tickets to mars for 500,000. And i bet by 2023 everyplace will take Bitcoins, who knows maybe we will begin sending Bitcoins to mars?
Whats a safe number of confirmations to a transaction to mars?

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2012, 02:29:17 AM

It depends of what you get in exchange  Roll Eyes but usually 6 confirms, same as on Earth.

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
psybits
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 03:57:31 AM

It depends of what you get in exchange  Roll Eyes but usually 6 confirms, same as on Earth.

Ha ha ha this thread got awesome! Maybe once we figure out how to build computing power into the quantum foam of time and space there will be no problem processing BTC transactions to Mars and far, far beyond Smiley
drakahn

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 04:03:46 AM

I wonder if the time it takes information to get to mars would open up the possibility of spending coins both on earth and on mars at the same time and each having their own 6 confirmations before half of them are orphaned

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
furrycoat

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 06:26:41 AM

It depends of what you get in exchange  Roll Eyes but usually 6 confirms, same as on Earth.
I wonder if the time it takes information to get to mars would open up the possibility of spending coins both on earth and on mars at the same time and each having their own 6 confirmations before half of them are orphaned

Communication between Mars and Earth can take anywhere between 4-20 minutes, depending on the orbit of Earth and Mars. It would pose no problem for Bitcoin Smiley
Invictus

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 04:40:34 PM

Best ways to get rich:
3. Rob a bank
2. Buy a bank
1. Invent currency
psybits
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 06:13:15 PM

It depends of what you get in exchange  Roll Eyes but usually 6 confirms, same as on Earth.

Communication between Mars and Earth can take anywhere between 4-20 minutes, depending on the orbit of Earth and Mars. It would pose no problem for Bitcoin Smiley

I'm glad I don't need to worry about my BTC not syncing when I'm in my spaceship on the way to Mars  Grin
Luno

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 06:24:46 PM

Ha ha ha this thread got awesome! Maybe once we figure out how to build computing power into the quantum foam of time and space there will be no problem processing BTC transactions to Mars and far, far beyond Smiley

There might already be such a universal currency in the quantum foam with black holes being wallets. So Bitcoin might be seen as a fork and earth will be destroyed.
psybits
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 06:38:55 PM

There might already be such a universal currency in the quantum foam with black holes being wallets. So Bitcoin might be seen as a fork and earth will be destroyed.

Ha ha ha + 1 for the black hole wallets! Sounds like the beginning of a mad sci fi story ...
AbsoluteZero

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 04:26:50 PM

"video has been removed by the user. "

Angry
Third Way

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 12:53:45 AM

http://www.crackshackormansion.com/

14 out of 16. Living in a second rate country gives you perspective. I need a Vancouver real estate license immediately.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
gabbergabe

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2013, 06:01:17 AM

removed?
Liquid (OP)

Activity: 826

Crypto Somnium

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 10:34:23 AM

removed?

yes sorry it has been removed by the user nothing i can do  Sad

not sure have a listen to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qymAprx2I10

Bitcoin will show the world what hard money really is.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: