Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:20:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your idea of heaven?  (Read 8951 times)
jokinfol

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:25:30 PM

I grew up believing that when people die, they will sent to heaven above.  If you are kind, loving, and respectful to others.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mapsvole

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:32:49 PM

Love , peace , happiness , health , joy and praises unto the Lord ...
whereismyname

Activity: 167
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:31:17 PM

I grew up believing that when people die, they will sent to heaven above.  If you are kind, loving, and respectful to others.
Cyprierer

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:02:57 PM

I really has no idea about it but it must be good I think yes.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:15:20 AM

for me heaven is just a fantasy

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:41:33 AM

I am not sure heaven exist but if yes i imagine somewhere clean and peaceful.. Without any lie and benefit. And hope some pretty angels too Smiley
ceteh68

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:53:32 AM

heaven is the place that everyone who believes in its existence desires.
heaven is depicted with a beauty and happiness that we have not even found in the world ...
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:53:13 AM

i think its a paradise where the kingdom of god is. and also this is the place where you can find peace and gods love
For me, heaven is the peaceful and calmest place of all. There are handsome angels there and the surrounding is full of Gold. There are trees which will not lack of fruits.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:20:32 AM

Heaven is a Final destination of a man, Who believe to our Almighty Father through His only begotten Son Jesus our Christ.
ana zay

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:40:58 AM

heaven is a place in which there is goodness, beauty, serenity.What we want we can get.and that paradise only for special people.
Neytiri

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:43:27 AM

Hello havean is a fact and Hell is a fact because there is a lot of injustice in this world in the judjement day will set things between all humans.

Luckylegs

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:08:07 AM

Dispersed into the energy of the Universe. Oneness.
hownowbrowncow

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:18:33 AM

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1 Corinthians 2:9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

And while it is true, we have no true understanding of what awaits those of us who have trusted in Christ for our Salvation, we are given a slight glimpse of what awaits us in the new heavens, new earth, and new Jerusalem.

John 14:2 - In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Matthew 6:19-21 - Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: 20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Revelation 21:22-27 - And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof. 24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. 25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. 26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. 27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Revelation 21:21-25 - And the twelve gates [were] twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city [was] pure gold, as it were transparent glass. 22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof. 24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. 25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

2 Peter 3:13 - Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5 - And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Levien

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:21:40 AM

home with wife and kids
nikka

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:44:04 PM

heaven is a holy place of our God creator. acording to john the Revelation, there is holy city he called new jerusalem. according to him there is four gates. and its gate, there is precocious stone. and also has a pearly gate. and the road and street is pure gold.   
febryza

Activity: 104

CryptoCurrency

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:06:32 PM

i believe there is hell and heaven, all of human will be going to hell before going to heaven, and heaven is the truth happines.

[
Lenwa07

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:25:20 PM

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1 Corinthians 2:9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

And while it is true, we have no true understanding of what awaits those of us who have trusted in Christ for our Salvation, we are given a slight glimpse of what awaits us in the new heavens, new earth, and new Jerusalem.

John 14:2 - In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Matthew 6:19-21 - Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: 20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Revelation 21:22-27 - And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof. 24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. 25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. 26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. 27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Revelation 21:21-25 - And the twelve gates [were] twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city [was] pure gold, as it were transparent glass. 22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof. 24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. 25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

2 Peter 3:13 - Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5 - And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

A place where everyone feels the love,care,security and happiness.
The_authentic

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:28:48 PM

My idea of heaven is a place of rest, it's a place where we go after this world. It's a place where we meet with God and our deeds on earth would be Judged.
flumesshag

Activity: 102
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:51:31 PM

in heaven is not the same as the world so when it is explained many things in heaven contrary to our minds, because heaven is the nature of faith or belief
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:19:32 PM

Just life where you can do whatever you want (good things I mean) and you are never more obliged doing the things you dislike.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: