Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hampshire area - I'll buy Bitcoins for cash  (Read 523 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 02:02:02 PM

I'd like to try a few purchases for cash. These would be person to person, and executed in a McDonalds (preferably on the A3 in England). I'm still a newbie, so I'd like to limit the purchase to a half Bitcoin maximum. The exchange rate would be the current value as reported by xe.com. McD has free WiFi, so transactions can be verified over a cup of coffee. If you want cash, then give me a bit of notice, as I don't carry large amounts of cash around. An alternative would be an immediate bank transfer, which can be verified on-line. I have an account with Nationwide, and this gives me full Internet access for immediate free transfers of Sterling.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 07:24:30 AM

I think it's time I sold my dollars, and I think I'll move the money into Bitcoin. So I'll be able to complete a number of these transactions over the next couple of months.

Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 07:12:28 AM

Still looking to buy Bitcoin for cash. Any amount up to half a Bitcoin ( I'm still new to Bitcoin trading, hence the low value trade request). I prefer to deal in a McDonalds restaurant on the A3 in England. This is because they have a free WiFi facility which is running at about 30Kb/s for core syncronisation, and video cameras to give both of us security. If you want me to pay cash, then please give me a day's notice, as I don't carry much cash around normally. I can provide an immediate on-line transfer from my Nationwide account if you need a fast sale.

Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 08:46:31 AM

I've now signed up to PayM, and can pay for Bitcoin using this system. It allows a Sterling bank transfer to be made using a mobile phone. I believe it still takes 3 days to transfer the cast, but the transaction is confirmed immediately, and cannot be reversed.

Sorry, I don't want to sell any Bitcoins, I'm just offering to buy for investment.

Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 03:58:19 PM

I'm still interested in buying for cash, You get the folding notes as soon as the transfer is confirmed. I'll even buy the coffee while we wait. Smiley

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 04:57:33 PM

I think you can find deal or person near you to do face to face transaction via localbitcoin. I will suggest you not to risk any money there also doing online transaction, you may find someone near you selling bitcoin in localbitcoin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: