Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets join our Cryptocurrency community  (Read 178 times)
bitcoinltc0 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:20:25 AM

The cryptocurrency landscape is rapidly expanding and it’s hard to keep up. Information and community sentiment about different coins is fragmented across various forums such a reddit, bitcointalk, and telegraph.
We hope to solve this problem by building a platform that allows users to communicate and share their ideas about their favorite coins. We are currently a team of two developers, trying to find others interested in working on this amazing project!

btcliverate.com is your social gateway to the world of crypto currencies! We show live streaming prices, charts and analysis from all of the top crypto & bitcoin exchanges.  We are social too, letting you choose your profile giving you the ability to review and have your say to help the community grow stronger! We want your feedback so together we can help push through the adoption and use of digital currencies!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinltc0 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:22:43 AM

Daily Bump Smiley
pranshu11

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:49:27 AM

Its a nice site and i will surely love to be the part of this community....will provide us good knowledge and keep us updated about crypto news
bitcoinltc0 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:01:35 AM

Its a nice site and i will surely love to be the part of this community....will provide us good knowledge and keep us updated about crypto news

Thanks pranshu11 Smiley

I Am Working On btcliverate Blog .. Smiley

Keep Visiting Our website for Daily  Updates ..

bitcoinltc0 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:23:58 AM

I visited the site.designe is good to me.but why I use this site instead of coinmarketcap.com?what is the special thing about this site? if you can explain me about it, I would use this site next time.Now I only using coinmarketcap site for Cryptocurrency market cap rankings, charts etc.

Thanks Mkmanik For Visit Our website Smiley

what is the special thing about this site?

1: We show live streaming prices, charts and analysis from all of the top crypto & bitcoin exchanges.

2: Compare the markets for different coins – is the Euro seeing more volume today on the back of the Greek crisis or not! Switch seamlessly between different currencies to see how each pair trades and check out our aggregated index and markets breakdown to see where the volume is coming from. Watch your trade go through an exchange to make sure it has been executed.

3: Multi-language support

4: Mobile Friendly

5: Over 120 Currency Supported

6: Cryptocurrency converter calculator  (Convert Btc or Another Coin  Price Into 120 Currency )

7: Live Trending coins info

8 : Live Exchanges Rates From different website (BTCChina, Bitstamp, Coinbase, Bitfinex And Many More)

9: Profile : Create a profile, follow other users and exchanges, miners or wallets to see what they are saying. Earn points from reviewing products and being active on the site! Personalise how you want to be updated (whether you do at all) via email with all the latest buzz and conversations. Tailor your gateway to the world of crypto currencies.

10: Forums : Chat with others on our forums about exchanges or coins! If you find any bugs let us know please – one of our team will pick it up and fix it ASAP as we want to make the user experience as enjoyable and as accurate as possible!

At btcliverate we pride ourselves in showing the most accurate live prices, charting and market analysis from 25 of the top crypto exchanges globally.  We have over 2115 Crypto currencies or crypto assets in an easy to understand and intuitive format.

11: Portfolio : Keep track of your cryptocurrency investments. Now You Can track of your cryptocurrency investments.

Our mission is to make tracking your cryptocurrencies as easy as possible. No Trading pairs needed for trading between different cryptocurrencies.

Thanks Smiley

bitcoinltc0 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:23:13 PM

Smiley
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:55:36 PM

I visited the site.designe is good to me.but why I use this site instead of coinmarketcap.com?what is the special thing about this site? if you can explain me about it, I would use this site next time.Now I only using coinmarketcap site for Cryptocurrency market cap rankings, charts etc.

Yes, Mr. MK I agree with you. I have seen well this site. And it seems very good to me. I will all the best. But now Coinmarketcap is very popular and well-known site. So why people use your site? If you can explain the difference between your site and Coinmaketcap and if your site will be the best than Coinmarketcap so everybody will use your site and I also use your site regularly.
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

Отличный сайт, все в режиме реального времени, буду в курсе событий.
bitcoinltc0 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:15:18 AM

Отличный сайт, все в режиме реального времени, буду в курсе событий.

Thanks ..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: