Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2017, 04:07:36 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Importing digibyte paper wallet?  (Read 131 times)
CryptoMeng

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:36:06 PM

Anyone know how to import digibyte paper wallets?  I have all my digibyte coins on the paper wallet and can't find a way to import these!!  Any help would be much appreciated!!  I can't believe there is no digibyte wallet for iOS!! Doing a google search it says there is one.  I just went to the App Store and it's not there.  Did apple pull this app from the iTunes Store?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
TryNinja

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 04:42:49 PM

Do you only have a iOS mobile? The digibyte gaming wallet for chrome is current down so I you need to find out how to do that on the Core wallet (which I couldn't manage to do it myself), so you could maybe try this:

1 - Download any Android emulator like Nox or get a Android phone borrowed from someone.
2 - Install the wallet Coinomi on your android emulator/device.
3 - Create a new wallet and select Digibyte, backup your wallet and etc to continue.
4 - When created, select DGB to see the Overview from your wallet.
5 - Tap on the top right corner 3 vertical dots > Settings > Sweep Wallet.
6 - Scan your paper wallet QR code or manually copy the priv-key and your DGB addres will be imported (it can take some time).
7 - Done! All the DGB from your paper wallet will be sent to your Coinomi address, now you can do whatever you want with them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.