Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:39:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *AMAZINGBIT - a brand NEW scam! NOT a PONZI! REAL RETURNS for OUR investors!*  (Read 1056 times)
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:14:51 AM

this kind of thread are more and more in here, most stupid scam attempt ever made..

make some real sites if want to scam people,
dont make stupid thread that ask people to invest at your wallet and its go scam,
most scammer here make website and effort to scam investor. at least with effort.

but your without effort, look stupid for yourself actually.

in case you missed it, its a troll thread mate  Grin
skorching

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 12:00:41 PM

I can send you 100 BTC for investment if you first send me 5 btc to my cousin's husband's aunt's pet monkey in Nigeria. He's a prince you know. Send now to avoid disappointment!
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 12:29:01 PM

this kind of thread are more and more in here, most stupid scam attempt ever made..

make some real sites if want to scam people,
dont make stupid thread that ask people to invest at your wallet and its go scam,
most scammer here make website and effort to scam investor. at least with effort.

but your without effort, look stupid for yourself actually.

Don't worry, I skimmed through it quickly too and thought that it might be legitimate as well.

Just carefully read the title and payout numbers. You'll feel a tad embarassed  Wink

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 12:46:54 PM

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!
[/size]

Thanks to the INCREDIBLE success of AMAZINGBTC since going live 6 minutes ago we have INCREASED our payout times and structures!

We now payout -600% ROI in just 18 hours, rather than -500% in 30!

If you had already begun making payments under the old system - don't worry! Just send the payments again! Send them twice if you want!

First of all 600% in 18hours really?. Do you think we are fools . Or did you got a money plant in your backyard ??

Second thing by posting negative ROI i think you accept it that you are going to scam!!

Go away and get a job.If not then come to my place and give me a nice ****job
jonniemarbles (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 12:57:58 PM

First of all 600% in 18hours really?. Do you think we are fools .
[/quote]

Actually, before this thread, I didn't think that many of you were fools but this has been a real learning curve.
nilromab

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 09:12:59 AM

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!
[/size]

Thanks to the INCREDIBLE success of AMAZINGBTC since going live 6 minutes ago we have INCREASED our payout times and structures!

We now payout -600% ROI in just 18 hours, rather than -500% in 30!

If you had already begun making payments under the old system - don't worry! Just send the payments again! Send them twice if you want!

another scam  Smiley
jonniemarbles (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 01:23:26 PM

VERY SAD ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Due to circumstances beyond our control (a small monkey opened one of the hard to reach windows and, while unable to personally fit through the gap, was sided by two medium-sized parakeets who flew in and ate the hard disk containing the hotwallet) we will no longer be able to offer -600% ROI as the hotwallet is now empty/forms part of the nests of two medium sized parakeets. Rather than close down and leave our literally non-negative customer base without any recourse, we have decided to revise the ROI from -600% to 0%. This means that all new investors will receive their money back (minus a 99.8-100% transaction fee required to maintain server costs and buy drugs) for the foreseeable future. I can say without reservation that no one is more disappointed than we are apart from all the people who are in fact more disappointed.

On a related note if anyone has a good way of baiting/luring/catching parakeets and then training them to reassemble a hard disk* then please let us know as we would like to resume normal service as swiftly as possible. We have called animal services but they just laugh and laugh, sometimes for several hours without pausing, and with calls to their number cost three dollars a minute this has pushed us further into financial difficulties.

*For security reasons, rather than using a physical hard disk we just got a guy to write down all of the relevant ones and zeroes on a big pad of paper. He assured us that the order wasn't important and could be changed later so our hard disk was essentially just several hundred thousand ones followed by a roughly similar number of zeroes. The good news is that Gary tells us that the parakeet break-in and hard-disk nest misappropriation has probably actually brought the contents of the pad closer to accuracy, increasing the integrity of the hard disk (if it weren't spread across the branches of two very tall trees inhabited by birds who can actually bite much harder than you'd think an animal that size could. Again, though, it's not all bad news: I may have lost a thumb and most of my index finger but I gained three surprisingly delicious eggs and a piece of paper which ultimately turned out to contain nuclear launch codes for one of the dozen or so nuke-capable states, we think probably France as the penmanship was quite exquisite.)

Again, our apologies and we will update you as soon as the site is once again a fully functioning scam. Until then please do not stop sending donations - many of us have children, drug habits and children with drug habits, all of which present a substantial overhead that can only be covered by your feckless naivety.

james.lent

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:34:31 PM

VERY SAD ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Due to circumstances beyond our control (a small monkey opened one of the hard to reach windows and, while unable to personally fit through the gap, was sided by two medium-sized parakeets who flew in and ate the hard disk containing the hotwallet) we will no longer be able to offer -600% ROI as the hotwallet is now empty/forms part of the nests of two medium sized parakeets. Rather than close down and leave our literally non-negative customer base without any recourse, we have decided to revise the ROI from -600% to 0%. This means that all new investors will receive their money back (minus a 99.8-100% transaction fee required to maintain server costs and buy drugs) for the foreseeable future. I can say without reservation that no one is more disappointed than we are apart from all the people who are in fact more disappointed.
----

hahah nice one op... hope you'll find that parakeet soon.  Grin
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:42:32 PM

You can almost make an cabaret show about it.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:52:53 PM

ANG GANDA NG STORYA NATATAWA AKO...
[/size]
PUTANG INA MO!!!
[/size]
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:55:37 PM

This one made me laugh, give the guy some props. He did put an effort with the typing, choosing the words and some story behind it. He's having fun obviously, not sure if there's anyone in the right mind who will deposit in those address. Or maybe someone did..

MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 03:13:30 PM

Absolute fucking Lulz.

At first I came in here to warn users not to play this scam..

But read it.. It's almost so well written you want to get the promised -600% ROI. bahahahah

+1

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jonniemarbles (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 04:03:37 PM

This one made me laugh, give the guy some props. He did put an effort with the typing, choosing the words and some story behind it. He's having fun obviously, not sure if there's anyone in the right mind who will deposit in those address. Or maybe someone did..

If anyone feels like like they got sufficient lols out of this to throw me a few satoshi, feel free as those are a few of my IRL wallet addresses in the OP (I mainly included "real" ones rather than randomizing so that if anyone had actually got a large enough credit line with the international bank of stupid and dumb to send me anything, I could at least refund them. That's right, like every other "investment scheme" on this site, this one was a total lie - we promised to scam you out of everything but actually we would have completely refunded you. What a rip off!).

That said I wasn't actually interested in making any money out of this. I just clearly have far too much time on my hands Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: