Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Massive USA Press Release For Bitcoin Websites - Explode Your Site Get Exposure  (Read 1740 times)
psybits (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 05:18:53 AM

Hey guys

I've decided to offer a press release service for websites which are accepting BTC / giving away BTC / involved in BTC in some way.

Bitcoin is just starting to break into the mainstream (with Wordpress accepting payments, a bank in France opening bank accounts linked to BTC, etc)

There is no better time to submit YOUR BTC project to thousands of press institutions (magazines, radio, TV, blogs and more). As BTC keeps rising in popularity one of the big outlets could run with your story - giving you MASSIVE exposure.

I've seen so many great websites accepting BTC but I think a little more marketing could go a very, very long way Smiley Your site could well be the first in the world offering the service it is for BTC, and you should tell the world about it!

Here are the basic services and prices:

- I will send your Press Release to over 900 magazines, TV, radio stations, newspapers, websites for 1 BTC. (USA Based)

- The press release can include up to 3 links (one for your site, one for your blog if you have one, and another link to anything you would like Smiley (The backlinks and exposure will also help the Google rankings of your site)

- You can write the press release, or I can write a professional one for you for 1 BTC (optional)

Here are some extra services I can offer if you are really serious about generating massive exposure for your BTC website:

- Expose Your revolutionary BTC website concept and press release to over 450 online magazine USA media contacts: 1.5 BTC

- Send your press release to the most popular bloggers and journalists in the industry: 1.5 BTC

- Your Press Release sent to over 6500+ FM radio stations: 3 BTC

- Your Press Release sent to over 7500+ print newspapers and over 2000+ TV shows: 6 BTC

Bitcoin is still such a young and novel industry so there is a good chance a story featuring your site could really get a lot of exposure (it will be an idea most peope have never heard of before).

Please PM with any questions or if you would like to get started today.

All services include a report of where your press release was submitted (it is up to the press organisations themselves to run the story - but all you need is one major outlet running it and you could break into the mainstream)

I'm really passionate about BTC and would love to help increase the exposure of your website Smiley

Please also PM me if you would like any other marketing advice / consulting / marketing campaigns for your BTC service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 10:55:59 AM

Some positive feedback about my Press Release service from Cryptostocks (cryptostocks.com) on post http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=134332.msg1443584

Love what you did for my press release. Will come back for further services.

Smiley

psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 11:16:20 AM

Just sent off another Press Release today for Microtronix ESolutions. http://www.microthosting.com/ and http://www.microtronix-tech.com

I am really enjoying blasting these innovative online businesses and Bitcoin projects into the mainstream. Let's show the world what Bitcoin is made of! I would love to help get the word out about your project too just PM  Wink
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 12:09:35 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2013, 12:55:41 PM by psybits

Basicaly, what you are doing and want to make nice money off is using worthless mass-submitters made by other people?

I'm not sure how contacting over 900 (in the last order it was over 1800 - I doubled it for free) reporters is a worthless service. Of course anyone can go to Prweb.com and pay $350 + for their service, but with this service I wanted to strike a balance between price and the value of the service.

I've done a lot of research and I also personally submit to a number of other press outlets which have shown an active interest in the bitcoin ecosystem.

I also write a highly professional press release.

There are many misconceptions about Bitcoin in the mainstream and I believe this is a valuable service but thanks for your feedback.

I am saving people time, a lot of time in offering this service and I am doing it with the best of intentions. I genuinely want new and exciting Bitcoin projects to get as much exposure as possible because I passionately believe Bitcoin has the potential to change the world. I'm an idealist and I feel like I am doing something worthwhile by helping to spread the word about Bitcoin, and the amazing things happening in this space, to the press and to wider society beyond.

You can have a free trial if you like Substrata? (as you haven't even used it before  Huh)

Substrata declined my offer of a FREE trial (he has never used my service). Just PM me if you need more info  Wink
jfreak53

Activity: 298
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2013, 12:39:32 PM

Microtronix just got done getting our press release and we're more than pleased, everything looks great on our end and we would recommend this service to anyone with a business to promote.

█ █ microtronixdc.com - Performance VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Full-Rack options!
Massive Network Bandwidth options with Fiber throughout! Always-On DDoS Mitigation for all traffic!
owais24

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 08:40:45 AM

Enhance your crypto brand's visibility and reputation with a specialized [https://blockchainpress.media/crypto-pr-agency/]crypto PR agency[/https://blockchainpress.media/crypto-pr-agency/]. We offer strategic PR services, press release distribution, and media relations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: