Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:01:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I like bitcoin  (Read 7655 times)
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 03:28:00 PM

I like Bitcoin too much. It's a kind of game I think. Investing and then sell again. You can also make a profit on. But sometimes I lose but I earn back later.
You have to play well and smart. Do not slather.

yeah. i was planning on spending more of my money and time on trading. it is both fun and risky while you have the potential for earning good amount of money.

--looking for signature--
kevin go

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 03:45:12 AM

What i like most is when i can earn alot of money in btc..
And the others i can buy a things i want in btc ...transffering btc also fast and low fee..so why we shouldnt like btc?
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:42:20 AM

I like bitcoins because you can do many things with it and its also the safe and easy.
The thing I like the most about the bitcoin it that its untraceable and fast.
Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:49:23 AM

Before, dealing with someone or merchant countries apart is impossible. Bitcoin made transaction easy regardless of the location Smiley

relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:09:28 AM

I also like bitcoin very much. Bitcoin really help me to earn money, because i don't have a job in real life. it's help me to buy something for my daily life and also pay my internet bill.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:13:08 AM

I also like bitcoin very much. Bitcoin really help me to earn money, because i don't have a job in real life. it's help me to buy something for my daily life and also pay my internet bill.

Indeed, bitcoin has a great future that's the first reason.
Its also fast, easy and reliable to use.
The third point is that the bitcoin is the future currency.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:24:14 AM

What I like is how you can deal with anyone previously being covered by Paypal. Paypal takes time to withdraw the funds for your own use and bitcoin made Paypal a thing of the past. I'm waiting though for bitcoin to have faster transaction time.

equilibriator

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 11:54:25 AM

Simple and easy to use online compared to other online money exchange methods like PayPal or Payza etc...
el-magnifico

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:02:16 PM

It is the epitome of democracy.

Government is supposed to represent the wants of its citizens, but somewhere along the way they got power hungry and chose greed and control. Bitcoin is a great way to say fuck you to institutions stuck in the past. It's time the world grew up.

inb4 feds at my door

That's a good sentimental reason to like BTC but more of a practical aspect would be privacy IMO, that "privacy" is also with saying no to authority.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 11:43:23 PM

Bitcoin is a great way to buy things online, its also can make into extra income

and the fun things about bitcoin is, i can gambling using bitcoin from faucet
bitcoin is indeed very easy to shop online. but I think, honestly ease in transacting online easier to use paypal
bitcoin need more good updates
Btcforall

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 11:47:34 PM

I can make fortune with bitcoin if bitcoin price is 1million $ in future

akosimakulit

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 02:36:11 AM

For me, I like Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a freedom. Everyone can use it no matter how old are you, and you can use it whenever and wherever you are.

Very well said.
kevin go

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 05:43:12 AM

Bitcoin is a great way to buy things online, its also can make into extra income

bitcoin is indeed very easy to shop online. but I think, honestly ease in transacting online easier to use paypal

personally im more comfort do transaction with btc..but paypal is acceptable than btc..for me its happen bcause paypal still the first famous than btc.but in future when they know about btc they will change..and bitcoin must be add more updates for it..
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:35:50 AM

The EU is already starting to regulate bitcoin, just look at lastest reddit posts at /Bitcoin

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:46:39 AM

personally im more comfort do transaction with btc..but paypal is acceptable than btc..for me its happen bcause paypal still the first famous than btc.but in future when they know about btc they will change..and bitcoin must be add more updates for it..

i prefer bitcoin over paypal any day of week. there is no comparison, paypal can not even come close to what bitcoin has to offer.

when using bitcoin there is no bullshit rules, restrictions and fees. it is fast and easy. besides you control everything.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:51:42 AM

i prefer bitcoin over paypal any day of week. there is no comparison, paypal can not even come close to what bitcoin has to offer.

when using bitcoin there is no bullshit rules, restrictions and fees. it is fast and easy. besides you control everything.

You are right but you need to be very careful while doing transactions by bitcoin, a small mistake can transfer your entire earnings to some other account.
In paypal it has provided return back policy which needs to be implemented in bitcoin as well for improved security

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 09:33:20 AM

You are right but you need to be very careful while doing transactions by bitcoin, a small mistake can transfer your entire earnings to some other account.
In paypal it has provided return back policy which needs to be implemented in bitcoin as well for improved security

there is no small mistake with bitcoin if you have a destination address you just copy and paste that in your wallet or scan the QR and click send.
small mistake would have happened if you could change 1 character in the address and still send to that address, but we know that does not work because the said address would not be valid anymore.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 09:41:37 AM

The EU is already starting to regulate bitcoin, just look at lastest reddit posts at /Bitcoin

Already started to regulate? I mean how old is bitcoin? I have not seen the latest reddit post and will take a look after this but I think I know it has something to do with trying to crack down on terrorists being able to have cashflow as I heard something about that yesterday.
The thing is they cannot regulate bitcoin, they can only regulate centralized services that pop up around it that require proof of identity so all they will do is push it underground which will make one of the current exchanges very popular.
No-names mentioned.

rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 10:06:58 AM

I like Bitcoin because it's an easy way to pay. Also it's cheap with no extra's.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 10:19:26 AM

I like bitcoins because the future is pretty good.
Also the bitcoin is the future of the currency's, banks are investigating it right now.

I think we just need to wait till the bitcoin will rise and be the best currency's of the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: