Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Loan Of $130 in BTC - Using Senior Member & Soon To Be HERO Acc Collateral  (Read 564 times)
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:22:41 AM

In a loan of $130, if possible $150 for settlement of immediate need.

I hoping to start-up bitcoin mining by the middle of this month (july). I started this whole process with a friend.Already got a place which will be be use to set-up the mining equipment but, for some unknown reason the other fellow is no longer showing a positive attitude maybe he is no longer interested or something, because i alway's got to remind him over and over again of thing's we need to do.

Part of my expenses includes the following :
inclusion of electricity within the mining centre
purchase for the mining equipment i got some cheap one's on ebay.

*There will be no need for such request if, the other party has been active or replying to my msg.

Borrowing $130 or $150

interest rate = +5
Repayment Date : Ending of August 30/31 august)
Using a bitcointalk Senior Member (soon to become a HERO member) current activity is equal 565 approx. as a collateral

Account has no negative rating.

I'm also open to your suggestion(s)

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:30:00 AM

1.Why not bother asking from you original account if you haven't planned to ditch the account ? Preserving the reputation ?

2.You have calculated that amount $130 by considering a selling price of a Hero account which is 0.20.Unfortunately,the collateral rules explicitly mentions that the amount should be way more than your requesting amount and not equal as in your case.Basically,you can ask a loan amount of of 0.05 with your Hero account maximum.
Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:34:10 AM

Where is your Sr.member account? how will people know is it worth or not if ou not post it?
What do you mean of +5 interest? is it +5 dollar or +5%? What if price of bitcoin increase?

Need more info
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:23:34 PM

Where is your Sr.member account? how will people know is it worth or not if ou not post it?
What do you mean of +5 interest? is it +5 dollar or +5%? What if price of bitcoin increase?

Need more info

Upon, request i'll forward link to the url to interested person

sorry by +5, i mean +5% when repaying any amount that will be given to me in btc since, we are dealing with bitcoins here

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:34:40 PM

I am tired of hearing what if the price of Bitcoin increases.  When you make a loan in bitcoin, you are to be repaid in bitcoin %, not a flat amount.  I do not care if bitcoin increases or not, that is just BS that people keep thinking that you can cap your interest just in case it increases.  The OP here did the right thing by offering 5%, but I am not willing to fill this loan because the OP is posting from an ALT account.  As another member said, even if the account was as the OP claims, the account is not worth the loan amount asked for, let alone 120% of the loan request.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:08:37 PM

1.Why not bother asking from you original account if you haven't planned to ditch the account ? Preserving the reputation ?

2.You have calculated that amount $130 by considering a selling price of a Hero account which is 0.20.Unfortunately,the collateral rules explicitly mentions that the amount should be way more than your requesting amount and not equal as in your case.Basically,you can ask a loan amount of of 0.05 with your Hero account maximum.

FYI, someone who know's me here on this forum and my activities want to buy the account at $0.1400 btc.

Now, here is the problem; i'm not ready to lose this account by selling it away.
Secondly, i made lot of contact with other member's on this forum whom i think might be of assistance during the mining process.

So, you see, i cannot afford to lose such account if, i'm offered 2 btc.Having fund without any base during the mining process will not be of help to me.My problem is that i'm in need of fund to take care of some immediate issue and i can afford to payback before ending of august but, i can't afford to building up the activities & reputable with the associated account before the end of december.

I hope you now understand my point.

Thanks for yr comment.
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
KingofSwing

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:16:57 PM

FYI, someone who know's me here on this forum and my activities want to buy the account at $0.1400 btc.

Now, here is the problem; i'm not ready to lose this account by selling it away.
Secondly, i made lot of contact with other member's on this forum whom i think might be of assistance during the mining process.

So, you see, i cannot afford to lose such account if, i'm offered 2 btc.Having fund without any base during the mining process will not be of help to me.My problem is that i'm in need of fund to take care of some immediate issue and i can afford to payback before ending of august but, i can't afford to building up the activities & reputable with the associated account before the end of december.

I hope you now understand my point.

Thanks for yr comment.
Bitcseo

I can offer .04 with account as collateral
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 09:36:19 PM

Pathetic scam attempt. While most lenders here aren't aware of mining costs, prices, e.t.c, I am.
Part of my expenses includes the following :
inclusion of electricity within the mining centre
If you need a mining center, then it means you have a lot of units. Otherwise, you would be mining with whatever at home or using a mining center service. For a mining center to be useful, you should have at least 10 units of whatever miner, which would cost over 4k+ USD. If you had that much to invest, you wouldn't need an extra 130$.

purchase for the mining equipment i got some cheap one's on ebay.
For real? AntMiner S7s cost 440$ new, so a used one in good condition would probably be at least 300$. Not enough to buy a good miner with the 130$. If your going to pretend your using some other cheap miner, then don't bother. Those are very unprofitable now after the halving. Some prices of actually profitable miners:
- Avalon 6 (550$ USD)
- AntMiner S7 (440$ USD)
- AntMiner S7-LN (291$ USD)
- AntMiner S9 (Over 1.7k USD)
I doubt even an used AntMiner S7-LN would cost only 130$ USD. Good scam attempt, but do a bit more research next time.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: