Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:08:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Valorbit | VAL | https://valorbit.com | Valorbit coins Distributed By Humans  (Read 227327 times)
gradys225

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

I don't understand you.if many do not buy on normal while you think that it will exchange with you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

I don't understand you.if many do not buy on normal while you think that it will exchange with you?
Now is the time to buy. The best time will not be long.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:21:12 PM

Who dare buy this coin? I can not count how many coins are born everyday and who has enough money to push this coin up ?
you can buy it as a funny gift for now. it's not worth a cent .
jsff77

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

Software Developer

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:36:40 PM

Hi!

The site is an exchange and it's not just for VAL, do you understand?
gradys225

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:42:46 PM

Hello everyone!

Thank you for your support in Valorbit.
Your advocacy means the world to us and we're glad to see our community growing thanks to your involvement.

It's been some months that you haven't been hearing from us. The truth is that we're upgrading the platform to better fulfill your expectations and make it work in your best interest. Read through to see what we're up to in the upcoming months!

You are a part of an expanding community; you support Valorbit, the coin gifts and rewards network, based on sharing over email, social and mobile channels. You got on board in the early stages of Valorbit and now we are riding on the wave of cryptocurrency together.

Bitcoin reshaped the face of the world as we knew it. Bitcoin disrupted our financial landscape, proposing a new economic system based on the One for all, All for one model. Still, nowadays Bitcoin shifted from their initial vision. Valorbit solves Bitcoin's shortcomings to better address the needs of our modern societies.

What are Valorbit's pillars of success?

Equal economic opportunities - you can get Valorbit coins for free through social media sharing and referrals
Dumping the scarcity mindset - there are enough Valorbit coins for everyone
Human-centric - Valorbit blockchain system is structured so that it can't be overtaken by big mining companies
Valorbit is a stable cryptocurrency delivered through social sharing. The more you share, the more you earn. We focus on creating equal economic opportunities for you, our community of engaged enthusiasts.

People are our greatest asset. Your positive feedback and great support since the beginning, will ensure Valorbit's success!

At the moment, we are working on upgrading the platform. Soon enough, you'll have the possibility to gain more coins when you choose to validate your account via SMS. Our goal is to safeguard the genuine members against fake registrations. We know that you have a lot of questions, we ask for your patience as they will get clear as soon as the platform is upgraded.

Stay up to date with Valorbit's news! Keep a close eye on our investor pitch and next round of capital raising.

Support Valorbit!

if I don't listen before they had a link to the forum now blog
and above what is written, I have not seen so they are not lost!
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:20:42 AM

i think  valorbit can compete with other coins like zeithcoin,reddcoin,dogecoin,goldcoin...etc all old coins

if we talk about the amount of valorbit,a lot of coins have huge amount too

Valorbit have all the features like crypto in general ..wallet,source code,forum,website etc,.so what our worry
gradys225

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:40:32 PM

Hi!

The site is an exchange and it's not just for VAL, do you understand?

I do not see sense to transfer your coins to your exchanger. since I trust my PC to let it lie on my wallet to the good times.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:12:18 AM

Hello everyone!

Your advocacy means the world to us and we're glad to see our community growing thanks to your involvement.

It's been some months that you haven't been hearing from us. The truth is that we're upgrading the platform to better fulfill your expectations and make it work in your best interest. Read through to see what we're up to in the upcoming months!

You are a part of an expanding community; you support Valorbit, the coin gifts and rewards network, based on sharing over email, social and mobile channels. You got on board in the early stages of Valorbit and now we are riding on the wave of cryptocurrency together.

Bitcoin reshaped the face of the world as we knew it. Bitcoin disrupted our financial landscape, proposing a new economic system based on the One for all, All for one model. Still, nowadays Bitcoin shifted from their initial vision. Valorbit solves Bitcoin's shortcomings to better address the needs of our modern societies.

Equal economic opportunities - you can get Valorbit coins for free through social media sharing and referrals
Human-centric - Valorbit blockchain system is structured so that it can't be overtaken by big mining companies
Valorbit is a stable cryptocurrency delivered through social sharing. The more you share, the more you earn. We focus on creating equal economic opportunities for you, our community of engaged enthusiasts.

People are our greatest asset. Your positive feedback and great support since the beginning, will ensure Valorbit's success!

At the moment, we are working on upgrading the platform. Soon enough, you'll have the possibility to gain more coins when you choose to validate your account via SMS. Our goal is to safeguard the genuine members against fake registrations. We know that you have a lot of questions, we ask for your patience as they will get clear as soon as the platform is upgraded.

Stay up to date with Valorbit's news! Keep a close eye on our investor pitch and next round of capital raising.

Support Valorbit!

are you the team dev of valorbit ,? if yes ,then please to try contact another exchange for adding valorbit

there are a few excxhange that valorbit may have chance,like coinexchange,alcureq or mercatok

for first time the new exchange is fine no need old exchange ,how ever val need one or more exchange again
BOVALL

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:24:50 AM

Hello everyone!

Support Valorbit!

are you the team dev of valorbit ,? if yes ,then please to try contact another exchange for adding valorbit

there are a few excxhange that valorbit may have chance,like coinexchange,alcureq or mercatok

for first time the new exchange is fine no need old exchange ,how ever val need one or more exchange again

the developer has his own action plan, your task is to buy coins  https://yobit.net/ru/trade/VAL/USD , put on a wallet and get a POS
Raizzzziee

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

what the price of Valorbit now?
BOVALL

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:04:26 PM

what the price of Valorbit now?

https://yobit.net/ru/trade/VAL/USD
Damir2015

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:20:37 PM

If someone Val is not needed, I gladly accept the gift
1Nm3YKwv4Pu7iy8sZ11rCDXSjpv8Bo8neu
kad_nett

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:59:26 AM

If someone Val is not needed, I gladly accept the gift
1Nm3YKwv4Pu7iy8sZ11rCDXSjpv8Bo8neu
And how will u use it?
senbest

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:17:16 PM

How can this coin be mined? I want to mine. Pools do not open.
gradys225

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

buy and send to the wallet they have running POS mining pools do not work!the only thing is mining at the expense of POS
BOVALL

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:41:45 PM

buy and send to the wallet they have running POS mining pools do not work!the only thing is mining at the expense of POS

https://yobit.net/ru/trade/VAL/RUR#12H   https://yobit.net/ru/trade/VAL/USD

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/val/trades/BTC
senbest

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:32:58 PM

Can you drop the cards with video cards?  Roll Eyes
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:51:11 AM

My Valorbit addresses available for receiving
Transfer out disabled
senbest

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:02:28 AM

Кaк мaйнить Val ктo знaeт?
gradys225

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:57:16 AM

Кaк мaйнить Val ктo знaeт?

POS mining
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: