Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:43:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [S] Nitrogensports.eu Account #1118  (Read 201 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sengoko (OP)

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 10:12:27 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2016, 01:49:54 PM by Sengoko

Just have these numbers, Made it before in an old promo and didn't really use it.

they are nice numbers and since it reached something like xxx.xxx currently I guess it could have some value, specially with the troll box there and people wanting to have older numbers / Selling it for 0.05BTC.

*NOTE:
-There is no specific advantage or lower odds or anything. Some people would like to have an older number since the numbers are at ~400,000 currently I think. Don't post here just to say oh why, Raise your post count elsewhere. This topic is self-moderated to avoid that kind of topic diversion. Anything not constructive will be deleted, also If you are making an offer please PM me, no need to post in the topic.

-I realize I don't have any trust here and that's why I'm OK with going first with anyone trusted to a medium extent, we can use an escrow if you are as new as me.Just have these numbers, Made it before in an old promo and didn't really use it.

they are nice numbers and since it reached something like xxx.xxx currently I guess it could have some value, specially with the troll box there and people wanting to have older numbers / Selling each for 0.03 BTC.

EDIT : Sold out. Hence locked.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: