Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my Bitcoins for cash  (Read 421 times)
12Bananas21 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 05:55:41 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2016, 03:13:51 PM by 12Bananas21

Hi! If anyone knows me I'm Bananas on LBC and MidellX on Paxful. Extremely trusted on both. I'm wanting to sell Btc for some cash. It has to be cash deposited in my Fifth Third Bank account. No exception to that at all. Trade will be done either on here or on Paxful. If it's here- escrow must be extremely trusted (don't pick with me on that- I already know who's trusted). Rate can be discussed here. Looking to do this today. Thx!
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 09:17:49 AM

Hi! If anyone knows me I'm Bananas on LBC and MidellX on Paxful. Extremely trusted on both. I'm wanting to sell Btc for some cash. It has to be cash deposited in my Fifth Third Bank account. No exception to that at all. Trade will be done either on here or on Paxful. If it's here- escrow must be extremely trusted (don't pick with me on that- I already know who's trusted). Rate can be discussed here. Looking to do this tomorrow. Thx!

So, How many BitCons do you have and what rate are you after?

12Bananas21 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:11:32 PM

Hi! If anyone knows me I'm Bananas on LBC and MidellX on Paxful. Extremely trusted on both. I'm wanting to sell Btc for some cash. It has to be cash deposited in my Fifth Third Bank account. No exception to that at all. Trade will be done either on here or on Paxful. If it's here- escrow must be extremely trusted (don't pick with me on that- I already know who's trusted). Rate can be discussed here. Looking to do this tomorrow. Thx!

So, How many BitCons do you have and what rate are you after?
Btc-e rate plus 2%. For now selling 1.7 thx
12Bananas21 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 09:41:19 PM

Still need
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: