Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:47:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Loom.cc Invites @ 0.6GG per invite  (Read 597 times)
idev (OP)

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 01:58:11 PM

Hello BTC'ers

I'm able to facilitate entry into Loom and I'm selling invites to interested persons who may want to join and use the system.

What is loom ?
Loom is a system which enables people to transfer ownership of any kind of asset privately and at will.

For example, a reputable individual can store gold in a vault and create a brand new digital asset redeemable for that physical gold. People who know and trust that digital asset can add it to their Loom wallets and pay it around however they like.

Gold is just one example. Imagine digital assets directly redeemable for cash, silver, coffee, oil, gasoline, copper, electricity, lumber, hours of professional service, rewards — the possibilities are endless!

How do I sign up?

First, you should know that using the Loom system is not free. To use Loom, you must have an asset called usage tokens. Loom charges usage tokens when you store information, and refunds usage tokens when you delete information.

So before you can sign up and create a Loom wallet, you need to get an invitation code, which is a location that contains enough usage tokens for you to get started. Then you can follow the simple steps to sign up.

Invitational entry price
0.6 GoldGrams per invite

Payments methods accepted
Bitcoin, Litecoin, Liberty Reserve - USD/EUR/GG, C-gold, Pecunix, GoldExchange, WebMoney (WMG)

How to order?
State your interest in this thread or contact me via BCT pm.

Regards
idev
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: