Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:43:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 [1880] 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073024 times)
MrPresident

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 01:06:57 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 01:37:36 AM by MrPresident

This is "Major events" for 1 year 15k BTC ICO project?  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Even my wife would do it in month max Cheesy... she is a busy woman,
she is taking care of child mean time making transactions, buying house ,now refreshing it, making workouts and preparing me dinner for next day.
In free time she is a cleaning house...
Hey maybe they should hire her ?

PS:Maybe better not because i should do those works alone Cheesy

I don't how is in Germany but in my country you can set up legal firm in 1day...and then you pay $$$ Undecided

so lets sum:
- creating company 1 week maks
- creating foundation one month maks
- The Lisk network launches. 1 month maks just fork some DPOS coin or hire dev from DPOS community
That all work is rated for me at 3months .
Be honest do you think that more is needed ?

If i had 15 000BTC i would do it in one month . How ?
lets hire recommended good profesional IT project manager for year 100BTC...
Lets hire professional PR guy for contracts with investors since people want to be baby sit all time...
Then i would give manager 3000BTC for hiring devs and make project.
And today you would have probably product that you have been payed.
Professional manager don't give a fuck they see time target goal make budget / road map and go.
Maybe you will have some delays like always those are but come on ^^

PS: Max if you are reading this take those advice into heart and
hire that project manager it's obvious that you have problem with time management.
Let people do what they born to do.

Just because your country is lax on regulation doesn't mean Germany is.
barely 64 days into the project after funds arrived dude... and they ARE hiring PLENTY.
You cannot build a good platform in one month no matter how many devs you hire... that's another dumb idea.
Ever heard of interviewing? That's what managers do BEFORE hiring anyone... interview a multitude.
Check your facts before looking so damned stupid.

Code:
so lets sum:
- The Lisk network launches. 1 month maks just fork some DPOS coin or hire dev from DPOS community
...and by your timeline they are far ahead of schedule, it's been 65 days or did you not learn to count?

also... You spammed and trolled ICN the same way, I remember... and they're doing excellent.
Owait... I see now... you're in a sig campaign trolling for stakes... that explains alot.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
t824601

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:17:54 AM

This is "Major events" for 1 year 15k BTC ICO project?  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Even my wife would do it in month max Cheesy... she is a busy woman,
she is taking care of child mean time making transactions, buying house ,now refreshing it, making workouts and preparing me dinner for next day.
In free time she is a cleaning house...
Hey maybe they should hire her ?

PS:Maybe better not because i should do those works alone Cheesy

I don't how is in Germany but in my country you can set up legal firm in 1day...and then you pay $$$ Undecided

so lets sum:
Be honest do you think that more is needed ?

If i had 15 000BTC i would do it in one month . How ?
lets hire recommended good profesional IT project manager for year 100BTC...
Lets hire professional PR guy for contracts with investors since people want to be baby sit all time...
Then i would give manager 3000BTC for hiring devs and make project.
And today you would have probably product that you have been payed.
Professional manager don't give a fuck they see time target goal make budget / road map and go.
Maybe you will have some delays like always those are but come on ^^

PS: Max if you are reading this take those advice into heart and
hire that project manager it's obvious that you have problem with time management.
Let people do what they born to do.

Just because your country is lax on regulation doesn't mean Germany is.
barely 64 days into the project after funds arrived dude... and they ARE hiring PLENTY.
You cannot build a good platform in one month no matter how many devs you hire... that's another dumb idea.
Ever heard of interviewing? That's what managers do BEFORE hiring anyone... interview a multitude.
Check your facts before looking so damned stupid.

also... You spammed and trolled ICN the same way, I remember... and they're doing excellent.

Is it really worth discussing with these people? Some are paid to FUD, some are invested in bringing the price down to invest lower, some others are just trolls with nothing to do. Looks at SDC, it was troll after troll... yet the project went from 0.00019 to 0.002 in very little time. Don't waste your time trust me...
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 01:26:25 AM

Is it really worth discussing with these people? Some are paid to FUD, some are invested in bringing the price down to invest lower, some others are just trolls with nothing to do. Looks at SDC, it was troll after troll... yet the project went from 0.00019 to 0.002 in very little time. Don't waste your time trust me...
OMMFG a newb account with a BRAIN!  Cheesy you are correct, ofc. I just get tiffed seeing the rampant stupidity. It's almost as if they ate paint-chips as children.

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:27:25 AM

Furthermore, Max & Oliver Supported Lisk directly out-of pocket for an entire year before gaining access to the funds.

I would eat dog shit for a year to have access to 12k Bitcoin, just saying.

I wouldn't.

Just saying. Cool
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:31:09 AM

I'm not sure this is total trolling. With the kind of money raised, they should be much further along by now. Heck coding sidechains is not that hard. Its just a two way peg via burn and injecting new coins when the sidechain confirms reintroduction of the coins (there is more than one way actually) and miners running threads to check a list of pre-approved servers or listen on various ports for whatever the sidechain needs to communicate to the main chain. Of course I'm downplaying the work a bit but it really isn't that much. The user experience and user interface is actually more work. Considering there was already work done in Crypti and "sample code" which was the reason I invested, it is sad to see that there isn't at least 5-10 demo applications! So that is pretty disappointing. How many coders did Max hire? I don't check often so am curious.

A demo app can be drawn up pretty quickly or at least sandbox some code and hire some web devs to make less secure samples only to demo the potential. Sadly time doesn't wait for anyone. Dev if you need advice on how to accomplish your goals let me know via PM. Now I'm sort of wishing I sold at the top now. With that kind of money I could build a small town in Mexico.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 01:39:54 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 01:59:49 AM by MrPresident

I'm not sure this is total trolling. With the kind of money raised, they should be much further along by now. Heck coding sidechains is not that hard. Its just a two way peg via burn and injecting new coins when the sidechain confirms reintroduction of the coins (there is more than one way actually) and miners running threads to check a list of pre-approved servers or listen on various ports for whatever the sidechain needs to communicate to the main chain. Of course I'm downplaying the work a bit but it really isn't that much. The user experience and user interface is actually more work. Considering there was already work done in Crypti and "sample code" which was the reason I invested, it is sad to see that there isn't at least 5-10 demo applications! So that is pretty disappointing. How many coders did Max hire? I don't check often so am curious.

A demo app can be drawn up pretty quickly or at least sandbox some code and hire some web devs to make less secure samples only to demo the potential. Sadly time doesn't wait for anyone. Dev if you need advice on how to accomplish your goals let me know via PM. Now I'm sort of wishing I sold at the top now. With that kind of money I could build a small town in Mexico.

Again, they have had the funds for total of 65 days. What you say is totally absurd.
It will take at least a year to build a good Service Development Kit... any faster and it would be a miracle.
Ethereum is still not there after 4 years and 50+ million dollars but you magically expect Lisk to do the same job in 2 months?
You're in the wrong business.

btw...
I'm testing version 0.7.0a right now on alphanet btw... remember we just released 060? Development is happening VERY FAST.

MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 02:01:14 AM

No. The code was based on crypti, but has long been totally changed.
Any other question? LOL^^^
Do you love lisk or btc more?
I am interested and involved in many projects.
But I think that does not really interest you.
You come here and scream only nonsense ... so what.
look at you. spending all your time trying to fight trolls on btct instead of working on LISK.
useless devs.

What? hahaha ...
s0nix isn't Lisk HQ or a dev Roll Eyes  

Grumlin
Legendary

Activity: 2886
Merit: 1137

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 05:40:49 AM

Don't forget vote in poll

In current time:

4_lisk_per_block - 0 votes

3_lisk_per_block - 0 votes

2_lisk_per_block - 0 votes

1_lisk_per_block - 8 votes(0.35% of network)

disable_reward - 2 votes(0.06% of network)

change_pos - 2 votes(0.15% of network)

▄
         ▄███
         ▀████▄
       ▄  ▀████▄
      ███▄ ▀████▄
    ▄████   ▀████▄
   ▄████      ████▄
  ▄████        ████▄
 █████          █████
▀████▄          ▄████▀
  ▀████▄▄▄▄   ▄████▀
    ▀████▀  ▄████▀
LISK
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█▄            ▄█▄
   █████          █████
  ███████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███████
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄██████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████ ▀▀█████████████████
██████████     ▀▀█████████████
██████████         ▀▀█████████
██████████         ▄▄█████████
██████████     ▄▄█████████████
██████████ ▄▄█████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
 ▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀████████████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████▀    ███████
██████████  ▄██████████
██████████  ███████████
████████      ▄████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
 █████████████████████
  ▀▀███████████████▀▀
BitBanksy

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:56:15 AM

look at you. spending all your time trying to fight trolls on btct instead of working on LISK.
useless devs.

What? hahaha ...

These newbie fudders are so dumb 😂😂😂 they can't even recognize the difference between a dev & a supporter.
selflover

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:59:40 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 06:13:52 AM by selflover

Don't forget vote in poll

In current time:

4_lisk_per_block - 0 votes

3_lisk_per_block - 0 votes

2_lisk_per_block - 0 votes

1_lisk_per_block - 8 votes(0.35% of network)

disable_reward - 2 votes(0.06% of network)

change_pos - 2 votes(0.15% of network)

where 0.5_lisk_per_block, 0.25_lisk_per_block,  0.1_lisk_per_block, 0.05_lisk_per_block?  Roll Eyes
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:27:00 AM

Owait... I see now... you're in a sig campaign trolling for stakes... that explains alot.

trolling Smiley ? There is a difference between trolling and constructive criticism in opposite to you I have not sold my ICN like any other signature I prefer let them die or grow 100x over time.

Setting up company takes long time in Germany?
Look :

http://www.doingbusiness.org/data/exploreeconomies/germany/starting-a-business

there is written that creating company in Germany takes up to woking 11days, there are clear

I don't see Lisk have to be financed from European grants (extra money like 10 000Euro for new company but you need give extra papers and wait).
I see that maybe Max is good developer but not manager IMO so let him hire professional manager and move forward,
or you can keep dreaming about bright future without any change.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
nyanhtet

Activity: 476

Bawga

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:38:02 AM

trolling Smiley ? There is a difference between trolling and constructive criticism in opposite to you I have not sold my ICN like any other signature I prefer let them die or grow 100x over time.

Setting up company takes long time in Germany?
Look :

http://www.doingbusiness.org/data/exploreeconomies/germany/starting-a-business

there is written that creating company in Germany takes up to woking 11days, there are clear

I don't see Lisk have to be financed from European grants (extra money like 10 000Euro for new company but you need give extra papers and wait).
I see that maybe Max is good developer but not manager IMO so let him hire professional manager and move forward,

Crypto GmbH is not easy the same as normal-business to set up in Germany I think.  There is no blockchain startup before them.

Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
  Lisk Delegate - Communitypool: 80% reward sharing delegate
Transparency Report
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:46:01 AM

Crypto GmbH is not easy the same as normal-business to set up in Germany I think.

like there would be "crypto" category  in german law but there is no such a thing like "crypto" industry in EU law.
If they start company it's like IT development regular one - why makes life harder than it is.
You just need some company to outsource paper work for you if you don't know how to deal with current law.
This is not that expensive - you give them invoices, and list of workers with salary in short.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
vested

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:49:54 AM

Lisk isn't feasible. Reviewing the code and comparing what they "think" they'll be able to achieve is not possible. Not only is the code littered with security flaws, the scope of their sidechain app business plan is very limited.

Tread carefully, knife catchers.

s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:25:41 AM

useless devs.

What? hahaha ...

These newbie fudders are so dumb 😂😂😂 they can't even recognize the difference between a dev & a supporter.

Haha,

Weekly News (Update #33):  I'm not a dev of Lisk.
But respect @4N93L  that you categorized yourself as a troll. Thank you.

Cheesy
s0nix

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:51:37 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 09:11:36 AM by s0nix

Crypto GmbH is not easy the same as normal-business to set up in Germany I think.

like there would be "crypto" category  in german law but there is no such a thing like "crypto" industry in EU law.
If they start company it's like IT development regular one - why makes life harder than it is.
You just need some company to outsource paper work for you if you don't know how to deal with current law.
This is not that expensive - you give them invoices, and list of workers with salary in short.

This is still not correct.
The original idea was to establish a gGmbH and not a normal GmbH.
And right, this is not so easy in Germany because there are significant differences to normal business. It does not matter "Crypto" or "another industry".
The formal prerequisites for establishing a gGmbH are very high. This concerns not only the establishment itself, but also the subsequent bookkeeping.

Okay, unfortunately that did not work out.
But now Lisk has the foundation in Switzerland.
And Max and Oliver have co-founded the lightcurve GmbH.
Is not it better to discuss the future rather than the past?
pao_de_lo
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 08:58:55 AM

I would like to have many BTCs, to exchange for LSK.
Lisk is very cheap now, great opportunity.

In the future, the price of LSK exceed the mark of 0.00120000 BTC.

my address Lisk:
11242881647757648034L

Thanks,
Brazil.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
-- HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
-- -- [SUCCESS
RAISE
.US$18mil+.]
s0nix

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:03:43 AM

Max is not really a developer.
He is one of the founders and he is a very good "explainer" for presentations, to make contacts etc.
Have a look at the last year's conferences. He has done a great job.

Besides, I don't know when you guys last looked at the website.
The Lisk Foundation already has another capable member for management and financial things.

Guido Schmitz-Krummacher

Guido is an experienced entrepreneur with more than 25 years of leadership experience in companies at different stages and segments. His background is international-law and economics (EMBA in finance) and he is based in Zug/ Switzerland. Guido is interested in new technologies and is supporting start-ups engaged in blockchain-technologies at board level to set up their legal and financial environment.

Block_303

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:51:52 AM

Great entertainment.

But it's normal that they can't.

bitbitch

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:30:38 AM

Max is not really a developer.
He is one of the founders and he is a very good "explainer" for presentations, to make contacts etc.
Have a look at the last year's conferences. He has done a great job.

Besides, I don't know when you guys last looked at the website.
The Lisk Foundation already has another capable member for management and financial things.

Guido Schmitz-Krummacher

Guido is an experienced entrepreneur with more than 25 years of leadership experience in companies at different stages and segments. His background is international-law and economics (EMBA in finance) and he is based in Zug/ Switzerland. Guido is interested in new technologies and is supporting start-ups engaged in blockchain-technologies at board level to set up their legal and financial environment.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646

"Max Kordek is a futurist and thoroughbred entrepreneur" - says who? Oh, Max, that's who. A"thoroughbred" entrepreneur? he was a student and sold some graphics cards. he's good at presenting an image of himself to the world, but it isn't a reality.
Pages: « 1 ... 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 [1880] 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: