Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 [2248] 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073024 times)
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:27:46 AM

The China ranking puts bitcoin at 12 and litecoin at 33. Also it ranks EOS and Tron above ethereum which no-one in their right mind would agree with. Most would prefer LISK at number 6 on coinmarketcap rather than the China rankings

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:05:28 PM

The China ranking puts bitcoin at 12 and litecoin at 33. Also it ranks EOS and Tron above ethereum which no-one in their right mind would agree with. Most would prefer LISK at number 6 on coinmarketcap rather than the China rankings

China ratings reflect the Chinese Gov't view on what is 'acceptable' crypto's. IMHO. IT means very little in real-world terms.

It is simply a misdirection tool to fund crypto into less likely threats than BTC and LTC IMHO. Sorry to say, I have LISK from the ICO.

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
punkrock

Activity: 808
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:23:45 PM

+++ Latest NEWS +++

A few of you caught Thomas Schouten’s live interview on Deutsche Welle last week to talk Bitcoin, blockchain use cases, and sprinkle in Lisk. For those that didn’t, you can now check it out on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6htx_hHhbYc

We've updated our roadmap page by adding some new objectives and changing the status of old ones – here's the full breakdown of the changes made: https://www.reddit.com/r/Lisk/comments/bwo7ea/updates_to_the_dev_roadmap/

Huge shoutout to another key member of #LiskBuilders – Lemii has recently gone full time developing tools and solutions for #Lisk. He's so far created six – his most recent and biggest project to date is scanblocks. Check it out below:

scanblocks.io

The new #Gitter channel is already filling up with important chats between Lightcurve and community #devs. Jon Gros-Dubois recently jumped on to answer some questions about the new #P2P network module/layer of the upcoming #SDK. Find the recap here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Lisk/comments/bxgdky/jon_grosdubois_backend_dev_talking_p2p_network_on/

SDK 2.0.0 and Lisk Core 2.0.0 nearing end of QA, Alpha SDK release schedule, new P2P functionality, and Lisk Builders

Another month has passed and Lightcurve development teams have a number of important updates to share with the Lisk community. Here are the main takeaways from this month:

https://blog.lisk.io/sdk-and-lisk-core-2-0-0-nearing-end-of-qa-alpha-release-schedule-new-p2p-layer-and-lisk-builders-cfb0134d76bc?fbclid=IwAR0PBFl4OPJB41zAjYgO-jwWxpel2eJO-m9Z2zlFsYfyp1Y7eqeDfstykzQ
cointech77

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:48:30 PM

Hi Please advice, I have a LISK coin in the old Lisk Nano wallet, Is it possible to transfer to the latest Lisk Hub Wallet?
Thank you!
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:23:48 PM

Hi Please advice, I have a LISK coin in the old Lisk Nano wallet, Is it possible to transfer to the latest Lisk Hub Wallet?
Thank you!

Your passphrase is your wallet, and the key to access your lisks, you can use in any wallet, is not hardware or wallet dependent.

Simply install Hub and log in with your passphrase.

cointech77

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:56:17 PM

Thank you!

Your passphrase is your wallet, and the key to access your lisks, you can use in any wallet, is not hardware or wallet dependent.

Simply install Hub and log in with your passphrase.

HI I transferred my Lisk coin in Binance for trading now.
Want to make it more. Thank you
5ensei

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:20:14 PM

Is it better to trade these coins on binance or leave it in a wallet and use DPOS? The rewards seems to be really low now and it's not worth keeping them there. Probably better off switching to litecoin and then back to lisk when the sdk gets closer

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:49:57 PM

Is there rely hope holding this coin, Lisk to me seems to be lagging behind and most of these new projects have crowded the market and steal the marketshare from it, if things continue this way, I will need to call it a day with this project and dump my tokens, nothing so far so cheer about this project

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
punkrock

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:34:40 PM

Is it better to trade these coins on binance or leave it in a wallet and use DPOS? The rewards seems to be really low now and it's not worth keeping them there. Probably better off switching to litecoin and then back to lisk when the sdk gets closer

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:06:00 PM

Is there rely hope holding this coin, Lisk to me seems to be lagging behind and most of these new projects have crowded the market and steal the marketshare from it, if things continue this way, I will need to call it a day with this project and dump my tokens, nothing so far so cheer about this project

Indeed being the group of 'oldsters' that are 'forging' LISK, not seeing much in the way of being in HODL mode on this coin. IF, you are like me and got MOST of your coin, via

the ICO, well then it may make some sense to HODL LISK, but as to 'buying' and HODL'ing LISK as such now...er....not so attractive...IMHO.

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
SanFrancisco

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:49:29 AM

but as to 'buying' and HODL'ing LISK as such now...er....not so attractive...IMHO.

the same people said 2016. it went from 20 cents to 38 dollar. not it is 2 dollar and can go easily to 40 again with next big crypto pump. you just have to look how many shitcoins were pumped december 2017. same can lisk do.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:14:55 PM

but as to 'buying' and HODL'ing LISK as such now...er....not so attractive...IMHO.

the same people said 2016. it went from 20 cents to 38 dollar. not it is 2 dollar and can go easily to 40 again with next big crypto pump. you just have to look how many shitcoins were pumped december 2017. same can lisk do.

Lisk, however, said it would be at this point of 'development' 1.5 years ago at the latest. Thus the price you mentioned reflected that dream. The only way that LISK

can soar is IF they get their act together and get to that position again in 'real use' and 'tools'. We will see, but I don't see a lot of 'pressure' on them. The devs

already made their millions via the ICO, I really doubt they did not xfer some of that wealth to BTC, etc. The old story of: No pressure, No progress. Seems to apply here.

My view is not on the 'potential' but the practicalities of LISK at this time and in the future. IF Lisk goes 'tulips'. The only effect will be on the HODL'ers and not

anyone associated with LISK. (Or at least NOT in a big way IMHO, if they diversified). It would take away the forging income for the 101 folks, but hey, the same rule

they likely diversified some. Anyway, what I 'fear'. I hope I am incorrect in that ICO or not, HODL (now I am) or not. I have a significant amount of LISK from the ICO.

I would like them to succeed, but compared to other crypto projects that have 'made it' and such is reflected in their crypto price...I'm just not seeing it. Wink

later

Brad

5ensei

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:57:32 PM

The developers are living it large with their ICO profits and just chilling with some lame updates to the graphics which any high school developer can do. When we see those SDK tools and sidechain projects then we can all start to get excited

bigatenz

Activity: 132
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:34:55 AM

The developers are living it large with their ICO profits and just chilling with some lame updates to the graphics which any high school developer can do. When we see those SDK tools and sidechain projects then we can all start to get excited
Fork of Lisk;  Ark (but now is not lisk fork anymore) is doing great in their development they launch Ark deployer that you can make sidechain or your own Blockchain based on Ark. While Lisk sidechain still in development.
thenextking

Activity: 235
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:13:27 AM

Fork of Lisk;  Ark (but now is not lisk fork anymore) is doing great in their development they launch Ark deployer that you can make sidechain or your own Blockchain based on Ark. While Lisk sidechain still in development.

The level of Lisk copying Ark without giving credit is way beyond stupidity, commander, bridgechain/bridge, vendor field, dynamic fee, soon 1 vote = 1 count system, the lists keep going, even their wallet idea or hub or even website is a copy of Ark. What really Lisk invent beside copying Ark? pretty much none.
My question, why the act of stupidity and ignorant? The world already know Lisk forked from Crypti and ride the hype on Ethereum sidechain with the scam pitch of Javascript, pretty much nothing change seen the fork just some few keys copying from Ark.

Lisk should just say or do fork from Ark and give some credit to Ark team for their hard work but instead Lisk just copying little by little without giving credit.
What a shamed and embarrassing this have turned out. It's ashamed to the crypto community as whole because 99% are doing this, they have invent nothing, just copycat and call their blockchain the best world class. This is world class copycat.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Lisk/comments/bzw21l/moosty_a_new_tool_to_kickstart_your_lisk/
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:36:39 PM

Fork of Lisk;  Ark (but now is not lisk fork anymore) is doing great in their development they launch Ark deployer that you can make sidechain or your own Blockchain based on Ark. While Lisk sidechain still in development.

The level of Lisk copying Ark without giving credit is way beyond stupidity, commander, bridgechain/bridge, vendor field, dynamic fee, soon 1 vote = 1 count system, the lists keep going, even their wallet idea or hub or even website is a copy of Ark. What really Lisk invent beside copying Ark? pretty much none.
My question, why the act of stupidity and ignorant? The world already know Lisk forked from Crypti and ride the hype on Ethereum sidechain with the scam pitch of Javascript, pretty much nothing change seen the fork just some few keys copying from Ark.

Lisk should just say or do fork from Ark and give some credit to Ark team for their hard work but instead Lisk just copying little by little without giving credit.
What a shamed and embarrassing this have turned out. It's ashamed to the crypto community as whole because 99% are doing this, they have invent nothing, just copycat and call their blockchain the best world class. This is world class copycat.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Lisk/comments/bzw21l/moosty_a_new_tool_to_kickstart_your_lisk/

Oh please, Ark has published their code as open source, meaning anybody can adopt it in their project. s
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:36:18 PM

Any idea behind the massive rise in price this morning, just a pump and dump or anything more?
punkrock

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:28:36 PM

Alpha SDK’s Custom Transactions, Lisk Framework’s Flexibility, and Quantum Computing — Key Takeaways from WAD 2019

WeAreDevelopers (WAD) is one of the biggest developer events taking place around the globe. This year, the conference was organized in Berlin, Germany. Between June 6 and 7, thousands of developers and IT professionals descended on the CityCube exhibit hall to network, collaborate, and, most importantly, share their collective knowledge about how to move the industry forward.

[read more]
5ensei

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:53:52 PM

I wonder if we will see any serious news about the alpha SDK before the litecoin halving. This is going to be a major driver in crypto, and the start of a mini pump. The full release must take place before the bitcoin halving otherwise another bull season lost

DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6234

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 03:00:00 PM

Has anyone had any difficulty connecting tonight? I opened lisk hub and signed in and it just sits there doing nothing.
Tried the create new account and same.
Reboot PC and try again, same.

I figure it's either my internet connection / DNS issue or it's elsewhere and everyone is having issues.

Thanks,
Dave

The system is working for me without an issue. Hopefully you'll get online soon!

Still not stable for me @ home.
Dragged the PC to the office and it's fine.
So since everything else at home is fine and it's the same DNS servers. (8.8.8.8 and 1.1.1.1) it's something with my Verizon connection at home. Sad
I'll worry about it if the price goes up and I want to move some.

-Dave

Having the same problem again. Came back the beginning of May, now no connection.
This time I did a bit more research. Seems to be a Verizon FiOS issue. Works from office, works from cable, works being run off my T-Mobile Wi-Fi hotspot.
On my FiOS at my home and on the FiOS at my parents house no connection when running the Lisk Hub. Same laptop so I know that's not the issue.
All other wallets sync fine.

Anyone else in the downstate NY area on FiOS having an issue at this time (22-June-2019) connecting?

Thanks,
Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 [2248] 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: