Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:19:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dodadoo - Win Bitcoin while playing dices (Provably fair)  (Read 8763 times)
dodadoo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:58:57 PM

just remember that Dobadoo is also designed for all types of devices (ANDROID & IOS)

Dodadoo Team.
dodadoo.jose (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 09:45:20 PM

It would be really nice if you could do something about the warnings ,or is it for the anonymity purpose specifically ?

https://i.imgur.com/6nHb7Yg.png?1

Hi mrcashking,

We're not having this issue with Firefox. Could you plz paste your security.ssl preferences of firefox? Type about:config to view them.

Are you having this issue with Chrome?

Let's what's going on ....

Dodadoo team.
dodadoo.jose (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 09:51:26 PM

The graphic is very nice,
but the game is provably fair ? Huh Huh

Of course!!! You could see how we get results in our Fair Play page. You'll find it at the bottom of the page.

Remember that you have a Welcome gift when you register!

Thanks.

Dodadoo team.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:02:34 AM

Of course!!! You could see how we get results in our Fair Play page. You'll find it at the bottom of the page.

Thanks.

Dodadoo team.
Interesting, I didn't know that there is a promotion going on if you didn't mention about this welcoming gift here. You may want to tell people what it is exactly in OP.
People are gonna flock if that offer is really competitive and will be disappointed if that is like 100.000 satoshis or something.
dodadoo

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:50:21 AM

Thanks.

Dodadoo team.
Interesting, I didn't know that there is a promotion going on if you didn't mention about this welcoming gift here. You may want to tell people what it is exactly in OP.
People are gonna flock if that offer is really competitive and will be disappointed if that is like 100.000 satoshis or something.

We are working on a new campaign for these days

tell him to put on the OP

Dodadoo Team.
dodadoo

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 10:45:09 AM

Hi all.

stay tuned,
for this weekend's big surprises for existing users and new users

Dodadoo Team.  Tongue
dodadoo

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 06:06:44 PM

hey guys

We want to hear your first impressions of Dodadoo

thanks.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 09:02:20 PM

hey guys

thanks.

Sorry to say, but your game is the hardest/most complicated dice to play. Make it simple just like other dice game would be better.
dodadoo

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 09:09:52 PM

thanks for the reply
let's go slowly improving and we will try to make it as easy as possible
We are open to any suggestions

complicated in that sense?

Dodadoo Team
dodadoo.jose (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 09:44:36 PM

hey guys

thanks.

Sorry to say, but your game is the hardest/most complicated dice to play. Make it simple just like other dice game would be better.

Hi Bitinity,

We've made 1.000.000 simulations with our provably fair method and here's our results:

Number 1: 334342 times (16.7171%)
Number 2: 333045 times (16.65225%)
Number 3: 332668 times (16.6334%)
Number 4: 333021 times (16.65105%)
Number 5: 334231 times (16.71155%)
Number 6: 332693 times (16.63465%)

As you can see it's totally fair, .... so all it's all between you and your luck!!

Dodadoo team.
dodadoo.jose (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 09:55:44 PM

Hey guys,

We've updated our Provably fair page to add the results of our 1.000.000 simultations. As you've seen in past posts our results have been:

Number 1: 334342 times (16.7171%)
Number 2: 333045 times (16.65225%)
Number 3: 332668 times (16.6334%)
Number 4: 333021 times (16.65105%)
Number 5: 334231 times (16.71155%)
Number 6: 332693 times (16.63465%)

Now it depends on you to confirm that our simulations are true.  Cheesy  Grin

Keep on playing!!

And don't forget to follow our posts to have updated news about our promotions for the weekend!

Dodadoo team.
adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:03:04 AM

hey guys

thanks.

Personally I find it more easier and more fun than the usual dices like primedice and rollin, I guess you are just being used to usual dice. My first impression was not good to be honest, but they already improved the site and its starting me to like it Cheesy

Anyways, I'm having a good time with the site but I just encountered another problem. I tried logging in my account and I was stuck to this page Sad

dodadoo

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:17:52 AM

hey guys

thanks.

Personally I find it more easier and more fun than the usual dices like primedice and rollin, I guess you are just being used to usual dice. My first impression was not good to be honest, but they already improved the site and its starting me to like it Cheesy

Anyways, I'm having a good time with the site but I just encountered another problem. I tried logging in my account and I was stuck to this page Sad

https://i.imgur.com/PMdBzWB.jpg

Thanks,Adicted

I'll see what happens
dodadoo

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:44:31 AM

hey guys

thanks.

in chrome for me it opens well

What browser are you using?
adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 12:14:21 PM

hey guys

thanks.

I am also using google chrome, anyways its not a problem at all, I guess its on my side Cheesy I tried clearing my browser's cache and cookies and fortunately it worked now. Thanks for your reply tho and good luck to dodadoo!
dodadoo

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 12:20:46 PM

hey guys

thanks.

I am also using google chrome, anyways its not a problem at all, I guess its on my side Cheesy I tried clearing my browser's cache and cookies and fortunately it worked now. Thanks for your reply tho and good luck to dodadoo!

for that we are!!

He y guys,

let you know that do not stop working on the web in order to continue to grow so that everything is much simpler for the user.

Dodadoo Team.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 12:24:39 PM

Dodadoo is really appealing dice site with attractive color combination, sounds effects is another good addition there just created my account there and played with welcome gift, i enjoyed to play there good luck and have a nice future.
dodadoo

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 12:30:50 PM

Dodadoo is really appealing dice site with attractive color combination, sounds effects is another good addition there just created my account there and played with welcome gift, i enjoyed to play there good luck and have a nice future.

Thank you, this kind of feedback helps us a lot

We are working for a good promotion for this weekend will be soon updated the thread

Dodadoo Team.
Mars110

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 12:32:42 PM

You have an excellent site, but I am a little less like the type of game you are using. Because I'm a little confused by the options offered  Huh. Maybe, if I'm not confused as to how to play for sure I will win big in the game Tongue. I won't give up and I will definitely win big

templates your site is pretty good, but if I can give you a suggestion. Please size enlarged slightly, because the template size is now less nice to look at and was impressed. And please also font size somewhat scaled down a bit. And please at least withdraw to scaled down again, because it was impressed that can play in this gambling is people who have a lot of money and those who have a little money are not allowed to gamble in your site.

If you want to give it a try for your gambling funds, better make a faucet
dodadoo

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 12:37:50 PM

You have an excellent site, but I am a little less like the type of game you are using. Because I'm a little confused by the options offered  Huh. Maybe, if I'm not confused as to how to play for sure I will win big in the game Tongue. I won't give up and I will definitely win big

templates your site is pretty good, but if I can give you a suggestion. Please size enlarged slightly, because the template size is now less nice to look at and was impressed. And please also font size somewhat scaled down a bit. And please at least withdraw to scaled down again, because it was impressed that can play in this gambling is people who have a lot of money and those who have a little money are not allowed to gamble in your site.

If you want to give it a try for your gambling funds, better make a faucet

Thanks for the comment,

we will continue working hard on the web and gradually sure we improve

Dodadoo Team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: