Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed by GREEN TRUST Member - antonlevay  (Read 1917 times)
Dorrittulx (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:40:25 PM

What happened:: I sent him BTC for Skrill, he took the BTC and never sent my Skrill

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=212636

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346642
Amount Scammed: $70 BTC Payment Method: BTC
Proof of Payment: https://blockchain.info/tx/0396bdbcacc9e18a7aaee553d936608d632563d6f9e45c6c047c64cbf167cf51
PM/Chat Logs: https://gyazo.com/b102c46812b934d8275b4626ff0f9f6f
Additional Notes: Fucker is going on a scam spree, someone tag immediately.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onepix

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:43:19 PM

I think we're gonna need more chat logs, what you have really doesnt prove anytthing
Dorrittulx (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:43:40 PM

I think we're gonna need more chat logs, what you have really doesnt prove anytthing

Is this a joke? Or what. He simply hasn't sent me the Skrill. He scammed.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 07:12:04 PM

Looks like even this account was hacked to scam (recently most of green trusted accounts are being hacked to pull scams) like BigJohn's accusations.Unfortunately if this is the case,nothing could be done ,even if the DT members give him negative trusts,the actual owner of the account would claim the account back by signed messages by stating the account was hacked.Only if that's the case .
Dorrittulx (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 07:12:54 PM

Looks like even this account was hacked to scam (recently most of green trusted accounts are being hacked to pull scams) like BigJohn's case.Unfortunately if this is the case,nothing could be done ,even if the DT members give him negative trusts,the actual owner of the account would claim the account back by signed messages by stating the account was hacked.Only if that's the case .

He's going to come back and claim he was hacked... most hacks never happened. This guy always buys BTC for Skrill, talks same way, and if he wasn't the real owner the actual owner would make a thread.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 07:15:23 PM

Looks like even this account was hacked to scam (recently most of green trusted accounts are being hacked to pull scams) like BigJohn's case.Unfortunately if this is the case,nothing could be done ,even if the DT members give him negative trusts,the actual owner of the account would claim the account back by signed messages by stating the account was hacked.Only if that's the case .

He's going to come back and claim he was hacked... most hacks never happened. This guy always buys BTC for Skrill, talks same way, and if he wasn't the real owner the actual owner would make a thread.

Mostly,the account is hacked .The original owner would never post something like this :
Quick exchange for $60.

Green trust i go first, no trust you go first.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 07:16:43 PM

We really need more proof. I have left temp. feedback.
As for hacking claims, I see NO password reset.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Dorrittulx (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 07:17:26 PM

What more proof can I give?
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 07:19:18 PM

What more proof can I give?

Are these all the chat logs?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 07:19:20 PM

That is another one who ended up scamming that dooglus has left positive trust for.

Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 07:25:11 PM

This guy wanted to trade with me some WU for my BTC but said that he didnt feel trusted cause I reset my password, I told him to do it on trades of 90$ usd a time and he answered 4 days after ..I keep dodging the bullets.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:51:47 PM

The funny thing is Dorrittulx has an open scam accusation against him here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346674.0

and the accuser - dovetail has a scam accusation against him here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346854.0 by user bizzyx33

I also recall Dorrittulx and someone else were handbags at five paces a week or so ago posting scam accusations against each other then kissed and made up.

There seems to be a rash of newbies instantly making scam accusations with very thin proof as though they are not so newbies who are trying to eliminate the opposition.

ShakinHandz

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:41:27 PM

You must had looked to his previous posts , he scammed a newbie for 240$ + , the guy who so ever bought that account could had got it for not more than 0.07-0.1BTC , and after scamming with that account he is still up with high stacks.
So there is no way you will get that money , anyways just look at his this post .

I feel some more DT guys should Tag that fellow.

There seems to be a rash of newbies instantly making scam accusations with very thin proof as though they are not so newbies who are trying to eliminate the opposition.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Dorrittulx (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:53:36 PM

The funny thing is Dorrittulx has an open scam accusation against him here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346674.0

and the accuser - dovetail has a scam accusation against him here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346854.0 by user bizzyx33

I also recall Dorrittulx and someone else were handbags at five paces a week or so ago posting scam accusations against each other then kissed and made up.

Dovetail made that thread about me because he was trying to scam me, and he was close, and once I caught on he got mad and got all butthurt that I wouldn't go first to him.
korrrrrrnn

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:09:57 PM

i am the owner of antonlevay, or used to bei guess. i never sold this account nor gave the pw to anyone

and i will show what i sent to op cuz im lazy to type

-----------------------------------------------------------------

antonlevay is my account, i have not logged in, in months

so what the fucking fuck?

i was on a poker site and someone said i am involved in a scam then i looked at the thread

my last post was on the betcoin thread last year and the last emails i got was from a buddy pming me in september which was around last time that i logged in

------------------------------------------------------------------

and the other message i sent op

------------------------------------------------------------------

just to show you i own that account, here is the last email i got where my friend micky123 replied to what we were talking about

https://i.imgur.com/LcwlDZb.jpg

how in the fuck someone got my acct i have no idea. i never got any emails of pw reset and i just tried to reset it myself but dont get the email

i could really give a shit less about my account or this forum but it is sad to see these fucks do this

and that even has my name in the email so dox away if you want

-----------------------------------------------------------------

ok now to op saying

"He's going to come back and claim he was hacked... most hacks never happened. This guy always buys BTC for Skrill, talks same way, and if he wasn't the real owner the actual owner would make a thread."

last time i bought btc for skrill was back in 2013 on virwox and it was moneyboookers then i think

and funny thing about skrill, i have 22 dollars on my skrill acct that i can not do anything with for i dont have a good enough camera to send them a picture of my dl haha

very sad these fucks do these things. yes all should flag that acct and do not trade with it
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:29:00 PM

-

Unfortunately, as harsh as this sounds... no one is going to believe you. Why? Simply because it would be easy for someone (not calling you a scammer, this is all theoretical) to build up an account, get some green trust, and then forget about it for a couple of months - and realize that it would be a good way to get a couple bucks out of your account after a couple months. Then, simply say that your account was hacked and, magic! your account is back, fresh as ever.

IP logs will be useless, because of VPNs and all those things.

Plus - it seems unlikely (but is entirely possible) that the hacker didn't change the password - although I suppose they may have thought there to be no danger as you may have been away for a while.
korrrrrrnn

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:40:26 PM

-

Unfortunately, as harsh as this sounds... no one is going to believe you. Why? Simply because it would be easy for someone (not calling you a scammer, this is all theoretical) to build up an account, get some green trust, and then forget about it for a couple of months - and realize that it would be a good way to get a couple bucks out of your account after a couple months. Then, simply say that your account was hacked and, magic! your account is back, fresh as ever.

IP logs will be useless, because of VPNs and all those things.

Plus - it seems unlikely (but is entirely possible) that the hacker didn't change the password - although I suppose they may have thought there to be no danger as you may have been away for a while.

yes i know this sadly nor do i care about getting my account back. i just hate these fucks that do this. main thing is everyone flag the account and not trade with it.

now having this 360 sec delay is a pita
korrrrrrnn

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:10:38 PM

funny thing about op all he can reply in pm is asking me to send him the 22 dollars i have in skrill that i can not even do anything with lol

leeches be errrwhere i guess
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:12:05 PM

@korrrrrrnn

no need to spam all over the forum. no one will trade with atonvelay with that feedback.

well you're not spamming yet but getting close.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
korrrrrrnn

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:17:30 PM

@korrrrrrnn

no need to spam all over the forum. no one will trade with atonvelay with that feedback.

well you're not spamming yet but getting close.

yes it was a little spammy but it was where it needed to be
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: