Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Create Your Bitcoin "In Bitcoin We Trust "AVATAR !  (Read 373 times)
arlene05973 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:08:38 PM

I will created your "In Bitcoin We Trust"Avatar just like the one in this Thread

Get in contact with the following details :

Preferred NAME
Preferred Text
Preferred color

Pls, specify if, you will need 3D,stamp inprint ..ecc

NOTE: The purpose of this is to help protect your bitcointalk profile.

*I have noticed lot of member's complaining about scammer's using false image's similar to their on skype. So, creating a UNIQUE AVATAR which are easy to IDENTIFY will help you and your customer's to identify YOU when dealing with the wrong person.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 03:47:46 AM

*I have noticed lot of member's complaining about scammer's using false image's similar to their on skype. So, creating a UNIQUE AVATAR which are easy to IDENTIFY will help you and your customer's to identify YOU when dealing with the wrong person.

Anything that's visible publicly can be copy pasted, this won't help protect users, they need to get a pgp signed message, if they're dealing with someone off the forum pretending to be someone on the forum.

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 04:17:44 AM

I will created your "In Bitcoin We Trust"Avatar just like the one in this Thread

Get in contact with the following details :

Preferred NAME
Preferred Text
Preferred color

Pls, specify if, you will need 3D,stamp inprint ..ecc

Do you think the scammer copying an avatar of someone by creating it himself that look like the origin one? No offense, its not matter how unique your design, because a scammer is not that stupid. He just need to save the avatar, and using it for his scamming account.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x