Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:41:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: SpaysE  has lost his mind now for sure
The guy spent 5 Years 10 bitcoins and  50k on a degree... I think he is serious - 2 (100%)
I think youtube censorship drove him nannerz - 0 (0%)
Probably drugs or women - 0 (0%)
SpaysE is just a troll - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUBBLE UPDATE!!!!!! COME SEE A DEMO OF THE SOFTWARE..Game changing new tech  (Read 26124 times)
dukester99

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:43:51 AM

What about the coin swap. At what point will the swap amount take place? When the failed hyper wallet went and crashed or the original wallet end balance. This is going to be a mess to figure out.

this is time to express your ideas  what do you think the coin should be lots of coins or rare?

https://yobit.net/en/trade/BUB/BTC#12H

This is not a joke
Have a great day!

To stay consistent, I see 2 definitions in the name bubble :
- "bubble" like in chats and messaging. I have no idea what specs you have in mind and I have nothing to suggest here.
- "bubble" like a hype and exponential growth.

I may suggest 5 old or earlier models which can create scarcity and huge, sometimes irrationnal, interest :

1/ A very old coin, named savecoin, automatically distributed each day at same hour interests depending on how much you had on your adress. It is better than POS and "staking" because there were no need to have a wallet, or leave it open. People were very keen to hold and new members wanted to enter at whatever the price.
This coin made X7500 on bittrex. If the dev hadn't quited, the coin would have stayed alive.

2/ The famous DRK with masternodes that remove liquidity from markets with a 1000 coins minimum. Went X2000.

3/ Byteball, with distribution round every month for the next year. People are buying at 220$ each whereas most coins were free.

4/ Antshares, a coin still under radar, has also a more classic model, allowing only antshares bought during an ICO to generate antcoins, which will be used for creating assets.

5/ Minereum did an innovative airdrop and distribution (via a ETH smart contract) allowing only 4000 specific adresses to mine for life. Only these adresses may mine 3 coins a day. So the liquidity stays low. Only a few coins on the mining adresses may be progressively moved or sold.
The only problem is you can't sold genesis adresses (because the seller will still have the priv. key and you can't move the right to mine to another adresses). Else, there will be a specific and very profitable market only for these adresses. Nevertheless people sometimes gave exchange adresses or tend to lose keys so the model may be not sustainable without new players entering and new mining adresses.

What I would suggest :

BUB bagholders holded for months or years (a shitcoin like even you said :-D)
This fidelity and anteriority now justifies and deserves a special right to mine. Like minereum, I would suggest that only adresses with coins last year on their wallet may mine. proportionnaly to their holdings. It must be an automatic mining, not staking, like savecoin or minereum. Easier for everybody.

To attract new big players, you can allow each month a stack of new adresses to mine, under precise conditions, like having more than 0,1% for the whole month. It is a definitive right to mine. Then you can't move or sell coins on theses adresses, only mined coins and a few % or the original amount. But you can add coins to mine more if you want (no need to create 2 adresses with 0.1%)

Just a few ideas, but this kind of mechanism, with your developpement in parallel, would make BUB to skyrocket.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:41:58 PM

updated the op

Any news ?
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:06:59 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2017, 04:38:34 AM by MickGhee

yes i have successfully built blackcoin-qt for windows
i am going to fork blackcoin and build a bubble2.0  this is going to be 1 week to 10 days before i will be ready to release the new wallet. about 2-3 months to integrate bubble into the social media shell i have been working on what should the pos reward be?/
What about the coin swap. At what point will the swap amount take place? When the failed hyper wallet went and crashed or the original wallet end balance. This is going to be a mess to figure out.

this is time to express your ideas  what do you think the coin should be lots of coins or rare?

https://yobit.net/en/trade/BUB/BTC#12H

This is not a joke
Have a great day!

To stay consistent, I see 2 definitions in the name bubble :
- "bubble" like in chats and messaging. I have no idea what specs you have in mind and I have nothing to suggest here.
- "bubble" like a hype and exponential growth.

I may suggest 5 old or earlier models which can create scarcity and huge, sometimes irrationnal, interest :

1/ A very old coin, named savecoin, automatically distributed each day at same hour interests depending on how much you had on your adress. It is better than POS and "staking" because there were no need to have a wallet, or leave it open. People were very keen to hold and new members wanted to enter at whatever the price.
This coin made X7500 on bittrex. If the dev hadn't quited, the coin would have stayed alive.

2/ The famous DRK with masternodes that remove liquidity from markets with a 1000 coins minimum. Went X2000.

3/ Byteball, with distribution round every month for the next year. People are buying at 220$ each whereas most coins were free.

4/ Antshares, a coin still under radar, has also a more classic model, allowing only antshares bought during an ICO to generate antcoins, which will be used for creating assets.

5/ Minereum did an innovative airdrop and distribution (via a ETH smart contract) allowing only 4000 specific adresses to mine for life. Only these adresses may mine 3 coins a day. So the liquidity stays low. Only a few coins on the mining adresses may be progressively moved or sold.
The only problem is you can't sold genesis adresses (because the seller will still have the priv. key and you can't move the right to mine to another adresses). Else, there will be a specific and very profitable market only for these adresses. Nevertheless people sometimes gave exchange adresses or tend to lose keys so the model may be not sustainable without new players entering and new mining adresses.

What I would suggest :

BUB bagholders holded for months or years (a shitcoin like even you said :-D)
This fidelity and anteriority now justifies and deserves a special right to mine. Like minereum, I would suggest that only adresses with coins last year on their wallet may mine. proportionnaly to their holdings. It must be an automatic mining, not staking, like savecoin or minereum. Easier for everybody.

To attract new big players, you can allow each month a stack of new adresses to mine, under precise conditions, like having more than 0,1% for the whole month. It is a definitive right to mine. Then you can't move or sell coins on theses adresses, only mined coins and a few % or the original amount. But you can add coins to mine more if you want (no need to create 2 adresses with 0.1%)

Just a few ideas, but this kind of mechanism, with your developpement in parallel, would make BUB to skyrocket.

er
we are going to go with exporting private keys from the hyperwallet  idk about yobit wallets but i will figure it out
maybe just give yobit the amt of coins that are in the wallet for the site and yobit can disperse

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:05:17 PM

everyone please vote in the poll

Spratan

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:52:33 PM

Please explain the poll
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:57:02 PM

Please explain the poll
Fixed

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:27:44 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 06:13:18 AM by MickGhee

Who cares u suck   - 3 (50%)
Lock Voting

im not sure how to code it

https://github.com/achow101/bubsource/releases/tag/1.0.1

this is hyperbubble

if everyone can fire up  this client and give me peers so i can connect

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:59:15 AM

NEEEEED PEEEERS  like someone with the blockchain

Spratan

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:04:36 AM

The wallet was frozen @ 445000 blocks !
Raizou

Activity: 758

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:20:14 AM

Hello dev, do you intend to revive this project? What's special about it? Or is he dead and just asking? 90% of projects are abandoned even before the first two months!
Spratan

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:45:55 AM

Lock Voting

Huh 3 votes for 1 coin (no hyperinflation)
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:47:58 AM

Hello dev, do you intend to revive this project? What's special about it? Or is he dead and just asking? 90% of projects are abandoned even before the first two months!

yes i am generating new Genesis now but  we need old wallets online

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:49:29 AM

Lock Voting

Huh 3 votes for 1 coin (no hyperinflation)

here is the thing when i started making wallet there was 2 votes for 5 so its 5

OVRGRO

Activity: 478

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:35:52 AM

Exactly why you suck was such a strong contender.
dukester99

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:32:52 PM

I have my backup that includes wallet.dat of the newest bubble (hyper stake) wallet, but I dont have the wallet executable file itself. Can you put it online for download?
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:40:26 PM

I have my backup that includes wallet.dat of the newest bubble (hyper stake) wallet, but I dont have the wallet executable file itself. Can you put it online for download?

https://github.com/achow101/bubsource/releases/tag/1.0.1

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:41:12 PM

Exactly why you suck was such a strong contender.

haha thank god is only i line of code

dukester99

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:07:52 PM

Just installed the wallet from the link.
I thought you wanted the hyper stake wallet version. This is v1.0.0.0-g05ff506
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:03:40 PM

Just installed the wallet from the link.
I thought you wanted the hyper stake wallet version. This is v1.0.0.0-g05ff506
this should be it
 it from the other guys source file

do u have a node bro

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:23:28 PM

WE NEED INVESTORS AND A STRONG COMMUNITY BUILT AROUND FAST COMPLETION OF THIS PROJECT

i may do a small premine to get investors maybe 70k coins and put in 30k of my own coins   

here is the deal
i can do this all on my own...
i have a job
i have school
i run my own business and i have another project that paid for this (thank you investors)
the only bright side is due to recent events i am no longer married so i dont have a family to maintain Sad

here is what i see possible

first i want to say it is true i own a large portion of coin (almost 200k) this is essential that i hold and stake these coins so that the social media can pay users to create content (this is not just like twitter i see this as a way for youtubers and bloggers and anyone to share their content without advertisers or corporations controlling the story. )

1) everyone is stingy no one buys and i cannot raise money and therefore i cannot hire a senior developer to consult with and help me manage the final product.

2 i have to sell a large portion of the coin to hire this developer putting the viability of this project at risk.

3) without help it is  a six month timeframe with help it is less than 1 month

4) the total needed is less than 2 btc but i also would like to make sure coin stays active and fluxuate

) i have about 1 btc of my own but i have already spent so much of my time end mony and  money and school...

so i think that if i sell 100k coins to a private investor for just 2 btc and promise to not sell the rest  he will have control of market and i will have funds to maintain the project when it reaches its goal day 1 this is 100 million dollar project this is good for the small guy too because strong hands will control the most coins  making it easier to maintain a higher price for the little guy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: