Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:17:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: SpaysE  has lost his mind now for sure
The guy spent 5 Years 10 bitcoins and  50k on a degree... I think he is serious - 2 (100%)
I think youtube censorship drove him nannerz - 0 (0%)
Probably drugs or women - 0 (0%)
SpaysE is just a troll - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUBBLE UPDATE!!!!!! COME SEE A DEMO OF THE SOFTWARE..Game changing new tech  (Read 26123 times)
dukester99

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:04:42 PM

Not sure if there is a coin swap anymore. It took place june 10th 2017

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:22:22 PM

actually i got the email and i will send that out soon. we will  keep the coin swap alive for a whilre until i pay off yobit (BLACKMAIL)

I have some good news. I have been playing with the interplanetary file system (IPFS) this is a distributed peer to peer file system that allows for applications to built and run from the data that has been stored on the network.

This is the final piece and it changes everything. i think that I can have something out soon (~ 1 month) . this will be like a proof of concept and will not have bubble implemented(but it might). i am going to create just the basic  frame for the feed and let people add to it. I am building it as a  node.js app using ipfs. it will basically be  a long append-able concatenated text file  hosted on the ipfs accessed from a node server. i know this isnt revolutionary but it will give me the understanding needed to work this out.  this is going to be sick!

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:33:07 PM

ive been playing with IPFS a little this week i have my node server setup with ipfs now (pretty cool) I am working through a tutorial on how to create a p2p whiteboard kind of thing with no central server. i will use this as the starting point of my experiment.  wish me luck!

curry2thaface

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:27:01 PM

ive been playing with IPFS a little this week i have my node server setup with ipfs now (pretty cool) I am working through a tutorial on how to create a p2p whiteboard kind of thing with no central server. i will use this as the starting point of my experiment.  wish me luck!

Nice update, looking forward to more
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:38:20 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 04:26:23 PM by MickGhee

ive  been caught up with another project but it has paid off and i will be taking a week or two to dive fully into this . I have made some progress but i think that taking time to fully focus on this will be very rewarding Smiley

Also, I have spoken with yobit and they are gonna try to "work something out" so we might have some news coming

thanks for your support !

okay coinmarketcap.com updated the bubble info  so i added it to the bubblecrypto.com  site

Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:34:10 AM

Good news.
It seems traders on Yobi don't know about coinsmarkets ! You can buy BUB as low as 0,00004 and even a good amount at 0,00007. https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BUB.htm
Meanwhile Yobit is trading at 0,00009 and even went to 0,00011.
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:39:32 PM

Good news.
It seems traders on Yobi don't know about coinsmarkets ! You can buy BUB as low as 0,00004 and even a good amount at 0,00007. https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BUB.htm
Meanwhile Yobit is trading at 0,00009 and even went to 0,00011.

its okay i think we will have this all sorted out soon yobit is going to work with us

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:01:43 PM

its happening

dukester99

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:05:45 PM

Is yobit going to list the real bubble? What happens to the old BUB?

its happening

WpW420

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 05:26:40 PM

its happening

awesome work on BUBBLE... any news from yobit and the swap? excited to see what happens in the future with this... Good luck in all you do MickGhee!
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:02:55 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 09:37:02 PM by MickGhee

coin swap on yobit has been complete

you may begin trading there now

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:25:58 AM

wow! i really thought people would have dumped a bunch of coins by now but really  it has held up and i think it found its value. I believe this  is a good show of confidence and it really makes me happy that people see that this is simple elegant and revolutionary at the same time.

while you guys were taking the smallest amount of profits, I was busy. As you guys know this ipfs stuff is new and very few people have built useful applications on it. the documentation is sparse and far above an undergraduate level.without a person who can explain how to implement it, i would have been in a tough fight. luckily the man fell from the sky and offered to guide me  and even help me when i get stuck. ill discuss this later but i just have to let you guys know that i can feel a slight acceleration here. i dont want to say its momentum but we definitely  arent standing still.

THANKS FOR HODL ALL THESE TIME

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:47:12 PM

Ok I am finished with other obligations and I have enough money put away to get this going. I will be doing a lot of work on this project starting in the next few days.  Thanks for keeping it alive and you will begin to see real progress soon.

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:01:04 AM

The Bubble Manifesto (bubblecrypto.com)   
A decentralized social cryptocurrency platform for the masses

Colorado Technical University
David McGlauflin
david.mcglauflin@student.ctuonline.edu
@Spayse_

10/20/2017

Introduction
Bubble is an experiment. Started in 2015, it is a project for me to develop while I learn software systems engineering at the university.  It is rooted in very traditional American ideologies of a free market that fosters free speech and promotes both ideological and financial equality. Bubble is both a cryptocoin as well as a software layer running on top of the “Wallet” to provide a basic platform for social applications such as messaging or sharing things like thoughts or art or recipes.  There are many inferences that could be drawn as to the implications of this project but, I wish to focus on the basic functionality and real world goals of this project.

History
“This Project began in 2015 as a project for me to build as I learned programming. Bubble was not an ICO nor was it premined. The Bubble coin swap began on june 10th 2017. During that time the network problems were resolved by swapping to a new chain. Only 450,000 Bubble were produced during POW. “
(Bubblecrypto.com )
To this date the development team has spent over 10 BTC (and countless hours) developing bubble
The current specs for the bubble coin are as follow:
Blocktime : 2 minutes
Block reward : 5 BUB per block
Current supply : 1.8 million
Current price $0.035 usd

Project overview
Bubble is a decentralized application (DApp) whose primary function is a p2p social media application. It utilizes blockchain technology (AKA DLT or distributed ledger technology) alongside a distributed file system called the Interplanetary File System (IPFS) to achieve a self-monetized permissionless , decentralized network using cryptocurrency to generate wealth for each user via 2 methods :
1.Proof Of Stake Minting (currently active )POS

“ POS is a type of algorithm by which a cryptocurrency blockchain network aims to achieve distributed consensus. Unlike proof-of-work (PoW) based cryptocurrencies (such as bitcoin), where the algorithm rewards participants who solve complicated cryptographical puzzles in order to validate transactions and create new blocks (i.e. mining), in PoS-based cryptocurrencies the creator of the next block is chosen in via various combinations of random selection and wealth or age (i.e. the stake).” (wikipedia)

2. Proof Of Post (Future feature)POP

This method works alongside POS architecture allowing rewards to be earned through posting new content on the network.  This is achieved by creating a pool of available funds by allocating the previous days rewards generated through “staking ”  a fund of donated coins called the “Foundation” The foundation  currently holds 750,000 of the current 1.85 million coins available or 40.5% of the current supply. When a user posts new content it will be given a cryptographic hash as an address where the content can be retrieved from the IPFS. This address will be stored as a reference in the bubble blockchain thereby creating an immutable link between the content and the transaction. It is this method which will prove ownership of the content.
Architecture
Bubble will actually be implemented as a p2p DApp built in Node.js it will have three primary network resources:

1.   The bubble blockchain (storage/data/transaction layer)
a.   This is used to handle transactions on the network where bubble is used as a means of payment or reward. This also is a record of the content that was used to generate rewards via proof of post rewards method.
b.   More on blockchain https://www2.deloitte.com/ch/en/pages/strategy-operations/articles/blockchain-explained.html

2.   The bubble server (application /private layer)
a.   This is the core of the bubble platform. It will exist as a server built in Node.js and will be owned and maintained by the user.  It will contain personal data not shared on the network (like passwords private photos configuration files.  etc. this really could be modified by the user as bubble is open source. ) . Being built in JavaScript it will be easy for the user to build upon. It is my goal to create a tool more than an application.

3.   The IPFS (data/application/storage/public layer)
a.   “A technical Examination and IPFS (InterPlanetary File System) is a synthesis of well-tested internet technologies such as DHTs, the Git versioning system and Bittorrent. It creates a P2P swarm that allows the exchange of IPFS objects. The totality of IPFS objects forms a cryptographically authenticated data structure known as a Merkle DAG (hashtable) and this data structure can be used to model many other data structures.” (Lundkvist, 2016)
b.   More info on IPFS https://ipfs.io/

What we are interested in here is the hash table. This will provide us an index of content as objects in the merkle tree. This also gives us a way of distributing that content across the network.

As you can see the bubble network is a mesh network built upon 2 mesh networks. Each providing decentralized services which comprise the main features of the network.  This creates a kind of permanent database by assigning each IPFS a TXID on the bubble network.

The DAO of bubble
Bubble is not a corporation in the traditional sense.  Bubble acts like a decentralized autonomous organization or DAO . A DAO can be described as : “An organization defined by Smart Contracts (distributed computer programs). These contracts are kept alive by a blockchain. The code is therefore executed in a decentralized manner and the state is maintained by a consensus in the system”. (Verhoelen, 2017)The governing smart contract will act as a payment server which will divvy the POP rewards as per a predefined set of rules (determined at a later time) and expressed in JavaScript .
An egalitarian system
Bubbles’ stakeholders and intended audience are both its users. Bubble is meant to be owned and used by the people who choose to use it. Because it is open source and peer to peer no one person can control or define what bubble is. Without a central server there is no way to censor or eliminate it. Because it is permissionless it is beyond any rule system or ideology.  It is distributed between all of its users and permeant with ownership of content provable through cryptographic hash functions and merkle trees.  Because bubble was conceived as a “Protocol coin”(a coin which exists as the foundation of a network) in a “fair launch”(a way of fairly distributing the initial coin supply through Proof Of Work mining) It is beyond regulation as a financial vehicle(although it is classified as a commodity in the united states).
Because bubble is freely distributed to all participants through POP rewards system, it serves as a way to guarantee some income to all people. As of now bubble is traded on 3 different cryptocurrency exchanges

Requirements
The primary goal of this round of development is to create the foundation and proof of concept.  The effort will be considered successful if the application meets the following criteria.
Function: Decentralized
Requirements
1.   IPFS
2.   BUBBLE WALLET
3.   BUBBLE SERVER

Function : user account
Requirements: 
1.   account is generated from a bubble wallet address.
2.   Needs local bubble wallet and bubble server running on host with access to internet.
3.   Private data stored on local host server and secured with asymmetrical keypair (Generated from bubble wallet private and public key?)
4.   Public data stored on IPFS
5.   Can view other users (PUBLIC DATA)
6.   Can search for users
7.   Can give and receive tips
8.   Follow and be followed by other users 

Function : Follow user
Requirements: 
1.   Pay to follow (user pays to follow other user)
2.   A database of users who follow you 
3.   Each user as an object

Function: create content(with digital rights)[limited to text for POC]
Requirements:
1.   User can create public content
2.   User signs content with key and is given IPFS hash
3.   IPFS hash is stored in rewards transaction and has a transaction ID (TXID) the txid proves wallet address created content.
4.   Content is stored on IPFS and is called by hash when requested.
5.   Content is rewarded with payment from the foundation
6.    Content can be monetized on a pay to share basis.
Function: save and retrieve content from IPFS
We wish to not only use the IPFS as a “hard drive” but also as a database.  Because all things on the blockchain are immutable all we can do is create a database of tables and append each table.  The database will actually be an index of pointers (saved as hashes)to the actual information be it on the ipfs or the bubble blockchain.  The idea here is to just display the content held at the address on the IPFS.  In the users  social“Feed”. 

Proof of post mechanisim
Proof of post will allow a portion of the daily “stake” generated by the “founation” to be given for each post as they occur. This will be done a previous days balance so that the coins available for proof of post  are generated the previous day.  This wil be handled as a smart contract written in java script and will be determined later.

MODULAR
Bubble needs to be modular so that components can be added without interruption to the network.  It is opensource and it should be possible for anyone to add on to it. Each module needs to be simple to understand for future developers.

TESTING
Each component will really be tested as it is developed and will likely be continuously tested in the real world. The over pass will be when other people can connect and it works.  At first there will be an alpha phase of just local servers then a beta phase with trusted community members. Finally a public testing phase.

References

Lundkvist, D. C. (2016, february 17). IPFS by Example. Retrieved october 21, 2017, from medium: https://medium.com/@ConsenSys/an-introduction-to-ipfs-9bba4860abd0
Verhoelen, J. (2017, september 1). Decentralized Autonomous Organization – Organizations on the Blockchain. Retrieved october 22, 2017, from codecentric: https://blog.codecentric.de/en/2017/09/decentralized-autonomous-organization-blockchain/
wikipedia. (n.d.). Proof-of-stake. Retrieved october 20, 2017, from wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake
a.   https://www2.deloitte.com/ch/en/pages/strategy-operations/articles/blockchain-explained.html
a.   More info on IPFS https://ipfs.io/

dukester99

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:15:42 PM

Wow your not messing around! looks good.
curry2thaface

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:39:33 PM

actually i got the email and i will send that out soon. we will  keep the coin swap alive for a whilre until i pay off yobit (BLACKMAIL)

I have some good news. I have been playing with the interplanetary file system (IPFS) this is a distributed peer to peer file system that allows for applications to built and run from the data that has been stored on the network.

This is the final piece and it changes everything. i think that I can have something out soon (~ 1 month) . this will be like a proof of concept and will not have bubble implemented(but it might). i am going to create just the basic  frame for the feed and let people add to it. I am building it as a  node.js app using ipfs. it will basically be  a long append-able concatenated text file  hosted on the ipfs accessed from a node server. i know this isnt revolutionary but it will give me the understanding needed to work this out.  this is going to be sick!

I sent the email. looking forward to receiving my coins and getting back to staking  Grin
Grudge

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:55:54 AM

Thanks for some  Huh understanding and GL to Bubble
Cheers!
chainganginc

Activity: 298

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:29:14 PM

What's up I'm Philemon Ashaki...

I only been learning about the whole cryptocurrency for about a couple of months now. I'm not in the technical part of blockchain and everything that goes with it yet. But got some creative things that were inspired by this project. Would like to dicuss more but i've got a lot of work to do to get more learned in this industry. My ideas might be useful to people for now i'll keep brain storming and plotting.

bout to spend some of my lunch money literary on bubble.  just a introduction
10sat

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:50:37 PM

Is this project dead..? Why there is no communication from 2 months..? Huh
dukester99

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:15:02 PM